Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so tracking him isn't an interaction like an investigation? because when stark investigated spoot he got covid from him. At least, that was what we assume happened and makes the most sense.

just seems weird one would transmit the virus and another wouldn't. obviously that could be a bad interpretation. curious what others think.

0% chance . 80 told me at no point could I get infected by tracking. 

Also stark notified first I think. if anything it was the reverse. I did not ask 80 of o could infect others actually.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

It is that complicated but I'm leaning toward you telling the truth so my vote will stay on CTM but basically its your word against his.

Ffs why would o claim with 3 votes .. jesus 

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Looks to me like CTM very conveniently came up with this based on my claim. Obviously someone visited me because I'm infected . Should be interesting watching these 2 fools duke it out.

It had little to do with you, I decided to vet pacs dr claim.. investigate the most innocent, lynch the scumniest.

He visited you . Period.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

It is that complicated but I'm leaning toward you telling the truth so my vote will stay on CTM but basically its your word against his.

Whoa...  you really think this is a complicated decision?

I basically scream I'm the doc on day 1, no one has countered, and he just conveniently claimed that he saw me kill you.

This is the easiest lynch I can imagine.

Are you people really going to make me say who I visited?  Good grief!

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I basically scream I'm the doc on day 1, no one has countered, and he just conveniently claimed that he saw me kill you.

you do see where my vote is right pac ?

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I wanted to see him squirm a bit can a dying man at least have that much ? 

Look, all I know is

“[I am] quarantining alone (Vanilla Town).  If [I am] infected by COVID, [I] will die a sad lonely death.”

I assumed that meant Masons would die together and yet JiF is still alive. Sounds like Scums have a QT, Masons have a QT, I bet the dead guys have a cool QT.  Am I the only ****er just walking around by himself, accusing people of being infected?!

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ugh.. like talking to the wall

Hey..... PAC is un-countered Doc, you have been, at the very least, getting just about everything wrong in this game up to this point . How in the hell would that lead to me choosing to vote PAC over You ? I can tell when you play scum with disinterest in the game by asking silly questions you should easily know the answers too. Its obvious you made that crap reveal up due to my reveal , painfully obvious.

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Look, all I know is

“[I am] quarantining alone (Vanilla Town).  If [I am] infected by COVID, [I] will die a sad lonely death.”

I assumed that meant Masons would die together and yet JiF is still alive. Sounds like Scums have a QT, Masons have a QT, I bet the dead guys have a cool QT.  Am I the only ****er just walking around by himself, accusing people of being infected?!

I would quarantine with you any day. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Look, all I know is

For future reference it's normally mod kill territory to directly quote your role PM.

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so tracking him isn't an interaction like an investigation? because when stark investigated spoot he got covid from him. At least, that was what we assume happened and makes the most sense.

just seems weird one would transmit the virus and another wouldn't. obviously that could be a bad interpretation. curious what others think.

I looked this up and couldn’t find an answer on the mafia wiki. Basically the question is whether Tracker 1 following Tracker 2 would get a result showing that Tracker 2 visited someone. I would assume yes, but could be wrong and/or 80 could have modified it however he wanted.

1. Crusher Town Mason, died N2
  2. Stark  Dr. Fauci, Town Immunologist, died N2
  3. @Greenseed4
  4. Nyn  COVID Spreader (Scum), Lynched D1
  5. @Integrity28
  6. @CTM FILTHY PIG SCUM
  7. @Barry McCockinner
  8. Spoot  Town Mason, died N2
  9. @jvill 51
  10. Drums COVID Spreader (Scum), Lynched D2
  11. @JiF Mason w/ Fatso
  12. @Smashmouth  MASON w/ Nolder