Does anyone else agree with Brady?

17 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Too simplistic for me. I don’t even waste my time with this nonsense. You probably think Robert Horry is better than Kobe and Brad Johnson is better than Marino.

No but i do think Brady is far better than Rogers, Manning and Marino. Only guy worth talking about in comparrison is Montana.

Edited by Dunnie

3 hours ago, GKnight83 said:

I disagree with your point.  This rule change makes it harder for a younger QB to identify the mike.  More so if he is not the starter.

How does a number help? The Mike is just the middle LB in a 4-3 and the QB calls him out so the OL knows who to block. This isn't rocket science. 

3 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Too simplistic for me. I don’t even waste my time with this nonsense. You probably think Robert Horry is better than Kobe and Brad Johnson is better than Marino.

Lol, still clinging on to this delusion I see

52 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol, still clinging on to this delusion I see

I mean I can count rings just fine. I just know there's more to it than that. You and dunnie want to turn a blind eye to cheating (only qb in league history to be suspended for cheating, so he's definitely the GOAT cheat), and want to believe things like Robert Horry>>>Kobe cuz: ringz; that's cool too! 

15 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I mean I can count rings just fine. I just know there's more to it than that. You and dunnie want to turn a blind eye to cheating (only qb in league history to be suspended for cheating, so he's definitely the GOAT cheat), and want to believe things like Robert Horry>>>Kobe cuz: ringz; that's cool too! 

Bill Wennington is one of the great champions of all time. 

Are folks REALLY defending Brady as not a cheater? 

He got suspended for CHEATING and he covered up the depth of it. 

These same folks will say Belli was a cheater and needs to be condemned for that. 

8 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I mean I can count rings just fine. I just know there's more to it than that. 

Dude also leads the league in just about every meangingful career Qb stat despite playing outdoors in the NE (his career rating in a dome is 15 pts higher than outdoors). HIs winning % is insane and unrivaled in the regular season and playoffs. And his 2007 season is the highest rated season in league history by DYAR and maybe the greatest season by a QB ever, which was right after spygate when many here predictated the pats would crumble due to being under closer scrutiny and not being able to cheat.

• Sympathy 1