Which RB will rush for more yards?

RSJ

It's a little early but most teams have thier RB's all set for next year with the exception of a few. So I think you can still within reason predict which RB will have a better year.

So here is how the game works. I will list 2 backs below. The next person picks which back will rush for more yards and then adds a back for the next person to compare him to and so on.

So here it goes.

Curtis Martin

Corey Dillon

Historically, I believe that when a back gets 400+ carries in a season, he never finishes the next season. IMO, we'll be lucky if Curtis gets past week 4 with his legs still attached to his body. IMO, we better hope that Derrick Blaylock is for real.

Barry Sanders - 1992 Super Tecmo Bowl

I love that game. Haven't played it in years.

Wanna laugh? My favorite in Tecmo Bowl was The Patriots. They had those funky uniforms and at the time,. They were coming off a 1 and 15 season.

Grogan baby throing deep to Marv Cook!LOL

The best play in Tecmo Bowl was using the Colts and dropping back with Jack Trudeau, waiting 10 seconds, and throwing it deep downfield to Matt Beech. The ball would float on this crazy straight line across the entore field. It was trippy.

The best play in Tecmo Bowl was using the Colts and dropping back with Jack Trudeau, waiting 10 seconds, and throwing it deep downfield to Matt Beech. The ball would float on this crazy straight line across the entore field. It was trippy.

Madden 95. I-Form, WR Outs, drop back and throw to Johnny Mitchell. Nobody could catch him. Unstoppable play.

Archived