WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

4 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

It wasn't me but I'll concede that scum most likely doesn't offer that nugget at this point of the game.  So I'll move you to the town pile for the moment.  From my POV, it usually is scum who has ability to message townies but I didn't create this game.

What game did you come across scum messaging town?

5 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unless all the scum is on JETS train then you or Nyn is scum.

On the JETS train, my money is Jville or Dice or 80, in no particular order.

Where do you want to start?  

This is the second time I see you do this in the game so far. That's not how wagonomics works. Why do you keep asking others about it and not making a call? That approach basically puts all players in your PoE while you let someone else do the decision making. Gotta say, pretty atypical for you.

You scumming this game?

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

can we lynch 80 now?

He was waving around his dick about claiming when he had like two votes on him and then quieted down. He's been shady af imo. He's not scumhunting.

vote 80

id rather vote jetscode myself nyn, tho i am not arguing your assertion about 80 not scum hunting. But I didnt like the swing to greenpea or whatever his name is getting lynched.  First Beaver gets blown up when on JC then that. not taking it as a cooinkydink

Vote Jetscode

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

id rather vote jetscode myself nyn, tho i am not arguing your assertion about 80 not scum hunting. But I didnt like the swing to greenpea or whatever his name is getting lynched.  First Beaver gets blown up when on JC then that. not taking it as a cooinkydink

Vote Jetscode

I dont disagree. Competing trains on both is a good start. If others dont agree irt 80 I'll switch. I wanna hear thoughts from the rest first anyhow.

10 hours ago, Drums said:

Ok maybe I'm gonna game the mod or whatever here but gonna throw out a theory: scum planted a bomb N1 on Jif, JETS diffused it. N2 they plant one on Beaver, he dies D3. I assume they just planted a bomb on one of us and someone's gonna die today. That's what I get from no NKs

This is plausible.  The only other factor is, Jets was a gun doctor...so there are shots out there too and we havent seen any.

And SK would have had kills at night. 

Here's the other thing, scum would know JETS was telling the truth and want him dead. Jvill hammering him then showing remorse after... reading that as possibly scummy now. 

Oh sh*t, look at Brad with the big brain!!!

• Haha 2

Dont really have an opinion on the messaging.  I'm a traditionalist mafia player, hate these types of games, the messaging stuff does nothing for me at this stage without knowing the content and how it could benefit either side.  Seems like a throw away mechanic, could be wrong but it also feels like a rabbit hole and because of that, I'm not ready to say that Jville offering it up was a townie move.   My assumption is the messaging if sent from town, could be sent to scum.  I dont see a benefit to scum messaging people, especially considering Nyn/Jville dont see to know the source, I'm not sure how that is a super benefit to their team.

• Upvote 1

I dont hate the 80 vs. JC trains.  I think I was leaning jville to the message reveal though and Im not ready to put him in the town pile for sharing.

Those are my scum leans, I'm feeling pretty good about everyone else. 

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

This is the second time I see you do this in the game so far. That's not how wagonomics works. Why do you keep asking others about it and not making a call? That approach basically puts all players in your PoE while you let someone else do the decision making. Gotta say, pretty atypical for you.

You scumming this game?

1.  I disagree. 

2.  Too many players not offering opinions.

3.  I'm as town as town can be.  You asking me if I'm scum only makes me question you more.   

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

This is plausible.  The only other factor is, Jets was a gun doctor...so there are shots out there too and we havent seen any.

Pretty sure Beaver was the one that protected against bullets. I assume that was tied to the SK and scum has bombs. Just my 2 cents

38 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

1.  I disagree. 

2.  Too many players not offering opinions.

3.  I'm as town as town can be.  You asking me if I'm scum only makes me question you more.   

1. You're supposed to decide based on logic where you feel scum would be more likely to vote. Not say that they could be on the main train or off of it. Because that literally includes all the players.

2. Maybe so and that's fine but you're not really giving your stand on things so how does that make you any different? At the end of they day you should also facilitate reading you.

3. The question was rethorical. I think I'm pretty clear in what I've said.

On 5/14/2021 at 12:45 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh jeez I wasn't around for JETS' death.  I would have 100 % unvoted there.  Sorry guys, and JETS.

On 5/14/2021 at 12:59 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm, reading more closely, i do see WHY you guys didn't believe JETS.  Apparently he didn't really understand how the role worked from the looks of it.  Definitely need to slow play D3.

Any support for.....a mass reveal?  lol.

Aside from the mass reveal stuff, I don’t like these two posts from 80 post-JETS death. JETS reveal really made little sense, at least to me without having any knowledge at that point of bombs being in the game and just off his gameplay of unvoting JiF then claiming JiF was scum. But 80 would have 100% unvoted based off that? And then the bold in the second post.. still we hadn’t seen a bomb go off yet and had limited in-game info on how JETS role worked beyond the name of the role. But 80 knew how it worked?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Aside from the mass reveal stuff, I don’t like these two posts from 80 post-JETS death. JETS reveal really made little sense, at least to me without having any knowledge at that point of bombs being in the game and just off his gameplay of unvoting JiF then claiming JiF was scum. But 80 would have 100% unvoted based off that? And then the bold in the second post.. still we hadn’t seen a bomb go off yet and had limited in-game info on how JETS role worked beyond the name of the role. But 80 knew how it worked?

Kinda makes me want to vote 80 

Just now, jvill 51 said:

Why are you afraid you’re going to blow up?

Because the only time a bomb went off was Beaver. If my other theory is wrong, maybe scum can blow someone up on their train (ie Beaver). 

17 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I was only speaking on how I interpreted what JETS was saying and what happened after the fact.  I wasn't inferring that I knew how the role worked.