WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

Ok maybe I'm gonna game the mod or whatever here but gonna throw out a theory: scum planted a bomb N1 on Jif, JETS diffused it. N2 they plant one on Beaver, he dies D3. I assume they just planted a bomb on one of us and someone's gonna die today. That's what I get from no NKs

35 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ok maybe I'm gonna game the mod or whatever here but gonna throw out a theory: scum planted a bomb N1 on Jif, JETS diffused it. N2 they plant one on Beaver, he dies D3. I assume they just planted a bomb on one of us and someone's gonna die today. That's what I get from no NKs

Still early, but probably a good working theory for now. Other possibility is alternate night kills, I guess we’ll see if someone gets blown up today.

21 minutes ago, Drums said:

Here's the other thing, scum would know JETS was telling the truth and want him dead. Jvill hammering him then showing remorse after... reading that as possibly scummy now. 

Meh. I’d think scum would most likely want to avoid hammering and just NK/plant a bomb on him.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Meh. I’d think scum would most likely want to avoid hammering and just NK/plant a bomb on him.

Maybe. But if what I said is true, they got an extra kill out of it. I am not really sure right now. 

11 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Fair point. Probably depends if one of them was also on the chopping block that day.

Not sure. I am not going to use that theory to really decide much more unless there’s another explosion. Still...back to the drawing board.  

On 5/14/2021 at 7:49 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Final Day 2 Vote Count:

JETS (6) - dice, JC, JiF, 80, beaver, jvill

JiF (2) - drums, JETS

80 (1) - greenpeen

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

That's a lynch.

There is most definitely scum on that train. Also, Beaver susses jif, 80, and JC at some point in the game other than the people jets and pac. So basically any of those three are fine with me right now. 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Plausible.

42 minutes ago, Drums said:

There is most definitely scum on that train. Also, Beaver susses jif, 80, and JC at some point in the game other than the people jets and pac. So basically any of those three are fine with me right now. 

Unless all the scum is on JETS train then you or Nyn is scum.

On the JETS train, my money is Jville or Dice or 80, in no particular order.

Where do you want to start?  

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unless all the scum is on JETS train then you or Nyn is scum.

On the JETS train, my money is Jville or Dice or 80, in no particular order.

Where do you want to start?  

Have you ever voted before someone in this game? Why so scared?

13 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I received an anonymous message from someone in the game at the end of the night asking me a question. Don’t want to reveal the question, at least not yet.

OK.  I'll wait on Jville for the moment.  I guess I'm down for a Nyn and 80 Thunderdome.  Either or kinda works.

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We need more info today to try to figure out the mechanics before lynching someone.  Time for people to spill what’s going on behind the scenes. 

I’m also sad to find out people are passing notes and I didn’t get one.  :(

If you want to share any info go right ahead. 

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

OK.  I'll wait on Jville for the moment.  I guess I'm down for a Nyn and 80 Thunderdome.  Either or kinda works.

To be clear I’ve got no idea if whoever asked the question has the ability to vet my answer or not. But I think the person who sent the message is very likely town.

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

To be clear I’ve got no idea if whoever asked the question has the ability to vet my answer or not. But I think the person who sent the message is very likely town.

It wasn't me but I'll concede that scum most likely doesn't offer that nugget at this point of the game.  So I'll move you to the town pile for the moment.  From my POV, it usually is scum who has ability to message townies but I didn't create this game.

• Upvote 2

I got a message too a previous night phase so I know what he was asked. Was told I couldn't respond to it when I tried... and I wasnt sure what to make of it seeing as I'm uncertain about the source. Don't think I ever came across something similar in previous games. Was somewhat wary about bringing it up in the thread what with having bombs in the mix and the anonymity factor...plus it was a very specific path...who knows what sick sh*t Barry cooked up.... in any case Jvill bringing it up the way he did is a good look imo. Plus he hasn't gone boom so that's something lol

I dont care to expand on it atp, but yeah there are definitely things going on in the background. I think if we play it smart we got this.

• Upvote 2