“Zach Wilson may be wearing out his Jets coaches — but in a good way” - Dick Harmon

55 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

People just write the dumbest sh*t for the sake of writing the dumbest sh*t. 

It's like when that twat Peter King was out there claiming Peyton would have been a great doctor because he was such a smart QB. Sport writers... Lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, undertow said:

These journalists are just setting the Jets up for a possible epic disaster they can jump all over....you goofs fall for this shell game every time. lol

What exactly are people falling for?  Or how are they setting up the Jets?  If you think any article by some small potatoes journalist in Utah has any impact on anything that happens with the Jets, I would say you are falling for "it" more than most.

6 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

What exactly are people falling for?  Or how are they setting up the Jets?  If you think any article by some small potatoes journalist in Utah has any impact on anything that happens with the Jets, I would say you are falling for "it" more than most.

I'm talking about in general...the Jets/Wilson praise is over the top if he doesn't turn out to be a top 5 QB you better believe he will get hammered.....they probably will give him 5 games tops.