JETS Panthers Party with Jets fans around the Country!

7 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

If any of you are coming to Charlotte for the JETS opener.  Details have been set by the Charlotte Jets club.   There is almost no tailgate space left in the city so the decided to use

our local Jets bar who is running a free shuttle.   Saturday night rally party, Sunday night tailgate.  

https://jetsfanscharlotte.com/

https://www.facebook.com/events/340134931068792?ref=newsfeed

Any other local bars in nyc/nj that anyone will be attending for week 1?

34 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

If any of you are coming to Charlotte for the JETS opener.  Details have been set by the Charlotte Jets club.   There is almost no tailgate space left in the city so the decided to use our local Jets bar who is running a free shuttle.   Saturday night rally party, Sunday morning tailgate.  

Yeah I heard Charlotte has awesome Jets fans. Tampa Bay too we have a place called Peabody's in Tampa I've always enjoyed BBQs and watching the Jets games at home with my older brother more but at least 3-4 x per year me and my brother go to Peabody's and it feels like back home in Queens hundreds of rabid Jets fans it's awesome but I've heard about your NC Charlotte Jets fan base too sounds like just like Peabody's. 

Unfortunately we haven't been back during the 2019 and 2020 seasons Adam Gase sucked the life out of us to want to drive 20 minutes from St. Pete to Tampa but we'll definitely be back week 2 for our N.E game and that place is going to be Robert Saleh ROCKING. 

Any footage videos of your Charlotte NC Jets spot?

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yeah I heard Charlotte has awesome Jets fans. Tampa Bay too we have a place called Peabody's in Tampa I've always enjoyed BBQs and watching the Jets games at home with my older brother more but at least 3-4 x per year me and my brother go to Peabody's and it feels like back home in Queens hundreds of rabid Jets fans it's awesome but I've heard about your NC Charlotte Jets fan base too sounds like just like Peabody's. 

Unfortunately we haven't been back during the 2019 and 2020 seasons Adam Gase sucked the life out of us to want to drive 20 minutes from St. Pete to Tampa but we'll definitely be back week 2 for our N.E game and that place is going to be ROCKING. 

Yes..I’ve been to the The Tampa club many times.  Steve and I are friends, we designed the club  after his.  It’s not at Peabodys anymore I don’t believe.   but yes, attendance in Charlotte has been hurt by the Gase years as well.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Yes..I’ve been to the The Tampa club many times.  Steve and I are friends, we designed the club  after his.  It’s not at Peabodys anymore I don’t believe.   but yes, attendance in Charlotte has been hurt by the Gase years as well.  

That's awesome man and hopefully Saleh brings the Jets fans back out for a good time in Charlotte and 2019 and 2020 were the only two years we didn't stop by to visit Peabody's so maybe changed location? I'm not sure but in 2018 that place was still buzzing Jets fans. 

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

If any of you are coming to Charlotte for the JETS opener.  Details have been set by the Charlotte Jets club.   There is almost no tailgate space left in the city so the decided to use our local Jets bar who is running a free shuttle.   Saturday night rally party, Sunday morning tailgate.  

SPCPA - My daughter and I live near Raleigh and just got our tickets.  Probably not gonna be able to make it Saturday night, as she just had a baby less than a month ago and I don’t think she is ready for an overnight without her.  What time will things start Sunday morning?

Thanks!!

2 minutes ago, Pcola said:

SPCPA - My daughter and I live near Raleigh and just got our tickets.  Probably not gonna be able to make it Saturday night, as she just had a baby less than a month ago and I don’t think she is ready for an overnight without her.  What time will things start Sunday morning?

Thanks!!

Sunday 830.   I started the club in 2009 but am not really involved much anymore. It will be there Saturday and Sunday supporting the group.  ask for me on Sunday.  

@southparkcpa

Small world man how did you find out about Tampa Bay Jets fans/Peabody's while all the way out there in NC and originally from NY? I knew it was popular for us local Tampa Bay Jets fans but had no idea it was that popular...

Pretty awesome would be a nut house if Tampa Bay and Charlotte Jets fans were ever in the same building as one another; well done man!

8 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@southparkcpa

Small world man how did you find out about Tampa Bay Jets fans/Peabody's while all the way out there in NC and originally from NY? I knew it was popular for us local Tampa Bay Jets fans but had no idea it was that popular...

Pretty awesome would be a nut house if Tampa Bay and Charlotte Jets fans were ever in the same building as one another; well done man!

My brother lives in Palm Harbor , one of my best friends lives in North Tampa. I have a client in Clearwater.. so I am there a LOT.   In the video you linked , I’m in the Namath jersey. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

36 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Sunday 830.   I started the club in 2009 but am not really involved much anymore. It will be there Saturday and Sunday supporting the group.  ask for me on Sunday.  

Awesome.  Will do!!

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

My brother lives in Palm Harbor , one of my best friends lives in North Tampa. I have a client in Clearwater.. so I am there a LOT.   In the video you linked , I’m in the Namath jersey. 

That's awesome man you did a great job helping to build that Charlotte fan base up and hopefully they return more hungry than ever now that Gase is no longer here to make us root for loses anymore. He really destroyed our fan base. 

Outside of Charlotte/Tampa Bay are you familiar with any other rabid Jets fan bases outside of the N.E region?

14 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

That's awesome man you did a great job helping to build that Charlotte fan base up and hopefully they return more hungry than ever now that Gase is no longer here to make us root for loses anymore. He really destroyed our fan base. 

Outside of Charlotte/Tampa Bay are you familiar with any other rabid Jets fan bases outside of the N.E region?

I am in the Chicago area.  We have a Jets bar in Wrigleyville.  Attendance has been down last few years, but I am hoping we are back to the days of 100+ Jet fans packing the place on Sunday afternoons.  Pretty sure we will be at least for September this year.  The rest of the season will depend on how the team plays.  Past seasons, as the losses have added up, the crowd at the bar has dwindled.

18 minutes ago, Lith said:

I am in the Chicago area.  We have a Jets bar in Wrigleyville.  Attendance has been down last few years, but I am hoping we are back to the days of 100+ Jet fans packing the place on Sunday afternoons.  Pretty sure we will be at least for September this year.  The rest of the season will depend on how the team plays.  Past seasons, as the losses have added up, the crowd at the bar has dwindled.

Damn man looks like Adam Gase destroyed all 3 of Tampa Bay, Charlotte and now Chicago. 

I believe coach ROBERT SALEH will bring us together again like Rex Ryan of 2009/2010 did (that's when the local Jets sports were REALLY ROCKING as the times of our Jets lives).

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Unfortunately we haven't been back during the 2019 and 2020 seasons Adam Gase sucked the life out of us to want to drive 20 minutes from St. Pete to Tampa but we'll definitely be back week 2 for our N.E game and that place is going to be Robert Saleh ROCKING. 

no more peabodys. it has moved to gaspars as of last season.

16 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

no more peabodys. it has moved to gaspars as of last season.

Cool thnx for the update because yeah me and my older brother refused to go during our two previous Gase years. 

Me and my brother will be there week 2 for NEs game I'm fired up already. 

8448 N 56th St, Temple Terrace, FL 33617

Is that the address?

If so me and my wife have been there a couple of times and the food is pretty good too for a bar and grill really nice spot. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Cool thnx for the update because yeah me and my older brother refused to go during our two previous Gase years. 

Me and my brother will be there week 2 for NEs game I'm fired up already. 

8448 N 56th St, Temple Terrace, FL 33617

Is that the address?

If so me and my wife have been there a couple of times and the food is pretty good too for a bar and grill really nice spot. 

yeah over by busch gardens.  Have our own room kinda like peabodys.  Good stuff, still run by steve(festa).

6 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Steve is an awesome man and I'll be there week 2 with my older brother for N.E.'s game hope to meet you man any other JN posters go there? 

I dont go often, I am usually closer to a pool or a beach watching the game with a beverage.  as far as people from here, not that I know of on the regular but have met a couple over the course of the years.

On 7/25/2021 at 8:24 PM, Pcola said:

Thanks!!

Have fun!!

You may already attend but if not the Raleigh Jets Fan club meets every game day at Desy's Bar and Grill in morrisville near RDU airport on Chapel Hill Rd.

Huge screen sound allocated to Jets and also outdoor area dedicated to Jets also.

Other screens show NFL games we request with no sound

https://desysgrillandbar.com/

• Upvote 1