JN Fantasy Football?

4 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

It's easy man. And really fun. 

1.) Draft your players..

We have a live draft where everyone enters a draft room and drafts players on the screen/big board. 

2.) And from there you just set your depth chart (starters) before every game. 

3.) You'll catch on right away and you're already in and we aren't replacing you with someone else. 

Lol Thank you for your faith in my technological skills but I truly am an idiot when it comes to this stuff but will give it a try 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

yeah @CSNY fantasy is great first year or 10th year! Its alot of fun just to play. But I will tell you the only thing you need to do, everything else is fien and good but if you do this one thing all year in fantasy you will be seen as successful and appreciated by the whole league.

That one thing is set your roster every week. Thats it set you rroster and make sure you play players that are playing...soem weeks your players might have bye weeks so you ahve to put someone that is plyaing from your bench in your starting line up. That is it. You do that you are awesome! Other players please confirm..

Thank you will try 

10 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Told you  I am technologically illiterate   Sorry for the quadruple posts. It’s not to late for you guys to change your minds ?

It's nice to be thanked more than once. My ex NEVER did - hardly ever. Except when I was heading out the door, then she would thank God ...

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Scotty Wooty Doo Doo said:

16 Teams is too much for me,, count me out !

You don't like a challenge man?

Let me guess. Back in the days when we all still played Madden you used to set the difficulty level @ Rookie (instead of All-Madden)?

I'm just messing around man I totally get it but imo the more difficult the challenge the more fun. 

QB: Patrick Mahomes. 

RB: Derrick Henry. 

RB: Christian McCaffrey. 

WR: Davante Adams. 

WR: Stefon Diggs. 

WR: Mike Evans.

TE: Travis Kelce. 

TE: George Kittle. 

Flex: Dalvin Cook. 

Defense: Steel Curtain. 

etc. 

Imo every single player having a STACKED ROSTER like that makes Fantasy Football = No fun for me.

Going to create the league later today at work when I get better wifi and we’ll start setting it up. 

what’s a good draft time?
Anytime after 5pm mon - fri works for me ( work ).Weekends I can plan accordingly with a heads up. Looking forward to it, thanks for setting it all up man. Yahoo fantasy please.

Sent from my SM-G930V using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Going for tomorrow at 2:00 ET, 3:00 CT & 5:00 PT to draft so it doesn’t interfere with the game. For the most part is that good with everyone?

I can’t make tomorrow- traveling.  But if you do do tomorrow I’ll  auto draft and still win ;)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Suffering since 77 said:

4 Richards in one league? I personally only met 2 in my lifetime. That many for real? Or did someone join multiple times by mistake? Just wondering...

That caught me off guard too. Not sure what happened there. I probably should remove the 2nd & 3rd ones and assume that’s what happened. Don’t wanna ruin the league with mistake duplicates and we can’t go back once we draft.

27 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I'll take it

About to PM you a link

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Probably. any league with my guy @Jetsfan80 is a GOAT league.

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Let me in @Jetsfan80

Technically we’re full, and if anyone drops out I’ll be glad to put you in.  Or we can expand to 12!  The league is set up to be best with 10 teams, but it isn’t non-negotiable or anything.

Check out the threads in the fantasy forum when you have a second, and let me know if you still want in!  If not I’m confident we can revisit in 2022.  Thanks man.

I wanted to join the league but use autodraft with a preference list - but where is the league? I'm on the road/out of the house all today.

If that fails, maybe we can set up a "laggard's league" for the middle of this week for those who weren't fast or savvy enough to make the first one.

6 hours ago, BugZy said:

I tried to join but the league is full. Is there any way you could expand league or run two different leagues?

Try it now 

1 hour ago, Bungaman said:

I wanted to join the league but use autodraft with a preference list - but where is the league? I'm on the road/out of the house all today.

If that fails, maybe we can set up a "laggard's league" for the middle of this week for those who weren't fast or savvy enough to make the first one.

I think I PM’d you the link.

11 hours ago, Suffering since 77 said:

Find out about all the Richards in the league please. Otherwise it's Jetnation's first ever league of ahem....dicks.

Still trying to figure out if i should delete those other two Richard teams. I think they’re dups but nobody has said anything about them yet.

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Still trying to figure out if i should delete those other two Richard teams. I think they’re dups but nobody has said anything about them yet.

Yes. Delete them bro they are probably duplicates because if not they would've replied by now (chances are).

PS: it would be cool if everyone changed their name to their JN username so we know who we're playing etc 

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yes. Delete them bro they are probably duplicates because if not they would've replied by now (chances are).

PS: it would be cool if everyone changed their name to their JN username so we know who we're playing etc 

Alright done & done. League has a few more spots open now with that move, so whoever wants in that hasn’t joined yet is more than welcome to do so.

• Upvote 1