JN Fantasy Football?

We running it back this year? I have no idea if this has already been discussed or set up, but, if not, I’d like to make this the official sign up thread.

Know last time we did it, it was on the yahoo app. I use the NFL app & pretty much willing to use whatever other one available besides ESPN’s. I just hate the lay out.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Nice so 3 locked in so far. 

wondering how many teams we should put in this league?

1.) Myself

2.) @Defense Wins Championships

3.) @jetsrule128

What is the max amount of teams allowed?

I'm down for anything but I believe the Max amount creates for more difficulty when drafting players and I like a challenge. 

Max teams = you've really gotta do your homework and draft your ass off. 

Creates for more bragging rights too. 

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

What is the max amount of teams allowed?

I'm down for anything but I believe the Max amount creates for more difficulty when drafting players and I like a challenge. 

Max teams = you've really gotta do your homework and draft your ass off. 

Creates for more bragging rights too. 

Most you can have in a league is 20

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bungaman said:

I'd be game. I'm the guy everyone wants to play poker with ... Same for FFL. I once led my regular league in scoring for the season and came in fifth place out of ten teams.

Geez you should have hopped into one of my league openings. I was recruitung for weeks.

4 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

This league is off to a rough start

DWC and a guy with negative 375k reputation 

Hey man. 

"Obrien2Toon last won the day on December 17 2008". 1x winner. 

Vs.

"DWC last won the day on July 23". 3x winner. 

I hope you do join this league. Just so I can kick your ass up and down the football field in Fantasy Football like I do in JN posts that get liked. 

? ??

And on draft night. I won't forget that post above. And I'll consider you my 2021 FF rival. 

(Don't take it personal man, I kid I kid your post actually made me laugh thnx you you're a good dude). 

• Haha 1

@Patriot Killa

@jetsrule128

@SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN

@BugZy@CSNY

@Suffering since 77 @Bungaman

@Scotty Wooty Doo Doo

@Jetlag928

@Edgy

@Action Zachtion

@Defense Wins Championships

@NOSIDE

13 so far. 

We should 20 players MAX this league out man and hold the draft this Saturday before our Jets vs. Giants Snoopy Bowl game?

19 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@Patriot Killa

@jetsrule128

@SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN

@BugZy@CSNY

@Suffering since 77 @Bungaman

@Scotty Wooty Doo Doo

@Jetlag928

@Edgy

@Action Zachtion

@Defense Wins Championships

@NOSIDE

13 so far. 

We should 20 players MAX this league out man and hold the draft this Saturday before our Jets vs. Giants Snoopy Bowl game?

I like that idea. We can keep it Yahoo if you guys want. I just have to remake an account, I forgot my log in after that one year I did the JN league.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I like that idea. We can keep it Yahoo if you guys want. I just have to remake an account, I forgot my log in after that one year I did the JN league.

Yes Yahoo is all I know used to play every year on Yahoo up until 2012 but I'm ready to come out of retirement thnx you I'm pretty excited about this. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yes Yahoo is all I know used to play every year on Yahoo up until 2012 but I'm ready to come out of retirement thnx you I'm pretty excited about this. 

I have never participated in any fantasy league and don’t know where to start so if I am taking a spot from someone who actually knows how to play I would bow out. 

12 minutes ago, CSNY said:

I have never participated in any fantasy league and don’t know where to start so if I am taking a spot from someone who actually knows how to play I would bow out. 

Don't worry about that - I've been playing for more than a decade and I haven't apparently learned a thing. You'll be fine.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bungaman said:

Don't worry about that - I've been playing for more than a decade and I haven't apparently learned a thing. You'll be fine.

yeah @CSNY fantasy is great first year or 10th year! Its alot of fun just to play. But I will tell you the only thing you need to do, everything else is fien and good but if you do this one thing all year in fantasy you will be seen as successful and appreciated by the whole league.

That one thing is set your roster every week. Thats it set you rroster and make sure you play players that are playing...soem weeks your players might have bye weeks so you ahve to put someone that is plyaing from your bench in your starting line up. That is it. You do that you are awesome! Other players please confirm..

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

20 minutes ago, CSNY said:

It's easy man. And really fun. 

1.) Draft your players..

We have a live draft where everyone enters a draft room and drafts players on the screen/big board. 

2.) And from there you just set your depth chart (starters) before every game. 

3.) You'll catch on right away and you're already in and we aren't replacing you with someone else. 

40 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

I'd be down, depending on the draft day/time. Don't think I can pull off this Saturday.  I don't think you want more than 16 teams -especially if you start 2 RBs-  certain positions start to get reaallllly thin really quick. 

That’s true too, didn’t think about that. We have 15 right now.