JN Fantasy Football?

Ok well not sure how to tell you guys this but I think I have two teams in the fantasy team...my team is the NY sack exchange and then it gave me a second team Scotts swell team...not sure why. I wish I know them the draft was so I could have told you guys sooner...

It was confusing cause I thought there was two leagues at first and I couldn't tell what one you guys were using. I'm not even sure how it's possible to have two teams in one league..I guess that is a yahoo thing...yahoo seems terrible 

I assume you guys don't want me to just trade all the good payers to one team.

Judging by yahoo fantasy people, I had the second worst  draft they said I will only win 2 games. It’s pretty funny though because I’m going to win it all. I’m a little light on running backs but still I’m confident I will rule this league. Never played in a 16 team. Always in a 12 or 10 team league. I haven’t played in last 2 years and I didn’t even due mocks or research but still I will dominate this league!!!

200.gif

• Sympathy 1

55 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Ok well not sure how to tell you guys this but I think I have two teams in the fantasy team...my team is the NY sack exchange and then it gave me a second team Scotts swell team...not sure why. I wish I know them the draft was so I could have told you guys sooner...

It was confusing cause I thought there was two leagues at first and I couldn't tell what one you guys were using. I'm not even sure how it's possible to have two teams in one league..I guess that is a yahoo thing...yahoo seems terrible 

Yeah we tried to remove your Scott swells team before the draft but couldn’t get to it in time.

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

We decided you should in fact trade all the good players to 1 team.  Mine.