Donovan McNabb is Such a Great Guy

The Troll

Eagles | McNabb and Trotter face parking charges in April

Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:11:40 -0800

NBC10.com reports Philadelphia Eagles QB Donovan McNabb and LB Jeremiah Trotter are scheduled to appear in municipal court April 5 to face charges that they parked illegally in spots reserved for the disabled. Both were citied for failing to show up to an earlier hearing. A woman whose grown child has autism photographed the trucks belonging to Trotter and McNabb parked illegally in front of the Landmark Americana sports bar. McNabb's doctor wrote a note saying his client was hospitalized on the date of the infraction and was not the driver of the truck. The bar's owner wrote a note saying nearby construction forced Trotter to use the handicapped spots.

-----------

I didn't know it was possible for me to hate him even more.

NBC10.com reports Philadelphia Eagles QB Donovan McNabb and LB Jeremiah Trotter are scheduled to appear in municipal court April 5 to face charges that they parked illegally in spots reserved for the disabled.

What a dumbass McNabb is.

All he had to do was borrow PennyBoy's disabled tag.

i speak for myself how about you?

Kill me. I have. Ive done a lot of thing Im not proud of when I was younger. Does that mean Donovan & I kill babies for fun? Do we smother puppies in their sleep?

Dude...it's a parking violation. I got a ticket and paid my debt to society.

actually its breaking the law.this country has embolished laws for the citizens to abide by.Owens chose to excercise his freedom of speach and was chastized for it.others break the law and get nothing from an organization ran like a circus.

years back the owner jeff luries wife hit and killed a person drunk driving the vehicle was repaired and they tried to cover up the crime

so tell me again what did Owens do so bad

practice what you preach philadelphia instead of the chunky soup nonsense

actually its breaking the law.this country has embolished laws for the citizens to abide by.Owens chose to excercise his freedom of speach and was chastized for it.others break the law and get nothing from an organization ran like a circus.

years back the owner jeff luries wife hit and killed a person drunk driving the vehicle was repaired and they tried to cover up the crime

Terrell Owens is a cancer on the human race. I can't stand Donovan McAverage, but stop trying to turn this topic into a "poor, poor TO" thread. That piece of **** deserves every single thing that has happened to him and then some.

Parking in a handicapped space when you go to the bar and telling you team to go **** it self are 2 entirely different things.

You are forcing this comparison.

If someone is being punished outside of the NFL, then it is ridiculous to punish them inside the NFL as well. And who really gives a s*** about the handicapped? So what, they need to park another space away. They're always telling people not to help them and s***, they should be able to take it ;)

Embolished? Where the hell did you get THAT word?

Nonetheless, healthy people who park in handicap spots are scum. Smizzy, you're reformed scum. You cool.

Terrell Owens is a cancer on the human race. I can't stand Donovan McAverage, but stop trying to turn this topic into a "poor, poor TO" thread. That piece of **** deserves every single thing that has happened to him and then some.

A public buggering would be nice. I'd do the pay per view and make the popcorn.

Embolished? Where the hell did you get THAT word?

Nonetheless, healthy people who park in handicap spots are scum. Smizzy, you're reformed scum. You cool.

Embolished is a hybrid word that stems from abolish and embellish.

abolish-to do away with

embellish-to add details

So, when you combine these words, they basically cancel each other out. Used in a sentence, it means please ignore this word.

Embolished is a hybrid word that stems from abolish and embellish.

abolish-to do away with

embellish-to add details

So, when you combine these words, they basically cancel each other out. Used in a sentence, it means please ignore this word.

It should mean please ignore his post.

Archived