Sign Mitch Trubisky

Sellis92

Say what you want- he’s better than the rotating carousel of trash at qb we have had to watch.

He could be another Vinny Testaverde for us.  A guy with talent who was considered a bust early in his career although he made the playoffs, comes here and has a rebirth

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sellis92 said:

Say what you want- he’s better than the rotating carousel of trash at qb we have had to watch.

He could be another Vinny Testaverde for us.  A guy with talent who was considered a bust early in his career although he made the playoffs, comes here and has a rebirth

Trubisky last year in 9 starts had 16 TD's and 8 INT's and went 6 and 3 with a team that was 2 and 5 with Nick Foles.  He would be the best QB we have had since Vinny and it's not close.  

• Upvote 3

Mitch was basically in the Sam Darnold category after his time in Chicago that's why they drafted Fields. He was probably rated worse than Sam that's why he's backup in Buff with little chance to play except if an injury. He looked good in preseason so opinions on him have changed but he had the opportunity (like Sam did) and many starts and just didn't play well when he had the chance. Look he might have improved but I don't buy into giving up resources for him and besides Buff won't trade him to the Jets. If we make a deal I'd go for someone like Foles. 

1 minute ago, Biggs said:

Trubisky last year in 9 starts had 16 TD's and 8 INT's and went 6 and 3 with a team that was 2 and 5 with Nick Foles.  He would be the best QB we have had since Vinny and it's not close.  

Bears fans ran this poor guy out of town.  Now that they are watching Justin Fields stink up the joint they must be like “what were we thinking?”

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Mitch was basically in the Sam Darnold category after his time in Chicago that's why they drafted Fields. He was probably rated worse than Sam that's why he's backup in Buff with little chance to play except if an injury. He looked good in preseason so opinions on him have changed but he had the opportunity (like Sam did) and many starts and just didn't play well when he had the chance. Look he might have improved but I don't buy into giving up resources for him and besides Buff won't trade him to the Jets. If we make a deal I'd go for someone like Foles. 

He was miles better than Darnold.  It's not even debatable. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

He was miles better than Darnold.  It's not even debatable. 

I stay with Zach he's only had 6 games and at times looked very good. Hopefully he can come back sometime this season. Staying on the bench out of fire for a few weeks could appreciably help him. He probably should not have started from game 1 anyways. I always thought if he played he should be on a limited playbook like Mark was his first two years and that worked out. 

• Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, Sellis92 said:

I was thinking about bringing in Sanchez under the same premise. 

Just now, munchmemory said:

Think he means make a trade before the deadline.  Don't think it's likely.  But maybe if he can be coaxed before his second afternoon nap, JD can put in a call to Buffalo.

Na, see above, he means the next offseason.

Buffalo isn't trading him mid-season, he's their backup now.  They're a contender for a Super Bowl.  They're not taking that risk.

The price, if they were that stupid, would be massive.  Be assured.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Before his arm fell off, that Favre guy was pretty good...