CFB Game Day Thread 10/30

11 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

That’s because @Lith is a longtime Alum who has built up a lot scar tissue over the years, he knows a lot can wrong in these rivalry games.  

Yep, probably pretty similar to older gen Jets fans vs newer ones... though the Jets have sucked enough over the past 10 years to make up for that gap in experience being miserable.

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

That’s because @Lith is a longtime Alum who has built up a lot scar tissue over the years, he knows a lot can wrong in these rivalry games.  

Exactly.  Florida is usually at their best against us.  Dawgs are somehting like 9-22 against Florida since I became a Dawg 30+ years ago.  Gators may be unranked and we may be #1, but none of that matters when these two teams play.  We saw that Florida is capable of playing with anyone in the country in the Alabama game. 

We may win the game, but I will be shocked if we don't see the Gator team today that almost beat Alabama and not the ones who lost to Kentucky or LSU.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Exactly.  Florida is usually at their best against us.  Dawgs are somehting like 9-22 against Florida since I became a Dawg 30+ years ago.  Gators may be unranked and we may be #1, but none of that matters when these two teams play.  We saw that Florida is capable of playing with anyone in the country in the Alabama game. 

We may win the game, but I will be shocked if we don't see the Gator team today that almost beat Alabama and not the ones who lost to Kentucky or LSU.

You wonder what Mullen will come up with having two weeks to prepare.  I’d suspect a lot of Anthony Richardson, but that Georgia defense could be a historic one.   Just play a clean boring game and it should go very well for you today.  

10 minutes ago, Lith said:

Sup Dawg?

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

First three games for me this year. Now Sunday's just give me agita.

I have not been nervous over the outcome of a Jet game since week 17, 2015.  Which went about as well as most long time Jet fans expected.

• Upvote 1