The WR who has had the highest percentage of uncatchable passes thrown his way is….

13 hours ago, jgb said:

I must admit there was one run by Darnold in Panthers game that did earn my respect. He was running like a barbarian and nearly got his head knocked off. It was the first time he ever looked like he actually “wanted it” in a game. 

Barbaric desperation !! I can't throw dammit but I can run man "I Can RUN!!!!!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Wilson has been flat out bad, worst in the league for starting QB's, never completing over 61% in a single game but I think it's a bit different for Fields and Lawrence.  Both of them are bouncing back after miserable starts.  Fields had 46% and 30%/Lawrence had 54% and 42% to start their careers and now leveling out as they play more games at league average.  I would anticipate both to finish in the low to mid 60's to finish the season.  Really cant say that confidently for Wilson. 

Wilson could learn a lot from White by checking down. One of the reason for Wilson's terrible completion percentage (beside accuracy issues), is I believe he is #6 overall in QB air yards per attempt. 

It seems many rookie QB's learn that last. Progressions play a part in it. NE is actually managing Jones well.

Play calling has certainly not helped him. Maybe more roll outs to one side of the field to limit his options? I don't know

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pichula said:

How convenient for you not to have to back up your hyperbolic statements with facts 

Because I actually watched the games and saw how bad he was, just like every other person on this board.  Perhaps you are either a) blind to what you saw and what the stats are, or b) the games might have been during your nap time, so you missed them. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

are you kidding me ? Seriously Zach was missing wide open WR's all over the field and missing receivers within 10 yards of him. Remind me what Zach's completion percentage was. After you do that compare how many times Zach hit a receiver in stride compared to what Mike White did this Sunday. I would be willing to bet White hit more receivers in stride than Zach hit all year combined. Receivers had to constantly adjust with Zach's inaccurate throws causing problems with taking them out of their stride. It was obviously hurting Carter . All you have to do is look at the video rather than blurting out things like this.

People do not innately understand percentages, odds, and sample sizes. This is why people think citing one play that does not fit an accurate general statement is a mic drop moment.

6 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I remember back when Matt Leinart made both Larry Fitzgerald & Anquan Boldin at the same time. ;) 

im-just-here-to-cause-a-little-trouble.j

Yes Leihert started 17 games over 4 years in Arizona. And I thought you were one of the few who knew what a P value was on here. 

If that's your bombshell counterpoint, where do I pick up my trophy? :P 

• Haha 1