I feel like Coleman has the best burst of our RBs

Uncle Nicco

Coleman is definitely the fastest of the RBs in a straight line. When he bursts through the line with a full head of steam, it's impressive to watch.

It just happens too seldom. He's not got much wiggle, just pure speed.  If a hole doesn't present itself, he's going to struggle to create.

We will see more of him with Carter out - let's hope he can produce at a decent level. And stay healthy, which has often been another issue for him.

coleman is a quality back ( and a really good kick returner) but his touches have to be limited for him to be effective - overwork him and he will get hurt - same i think for carter - great production but if overworked he’ll get injured - the jets need to find a bully back - think zac stacy minus the domestic violence - but that’s for next year

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

17 minutes ago, ncjetman said:

coleman is a quality back ( and a really good kick returner) but his touches have to be limited for him to be effective - overwork him and he will get hurt - same i think for carter - great production but if overworked he’ll get injured - the jets need to find a bully back - think zac stacy minus the domestic violence - but that’s for next year

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Does Chris Ivory or Lamont Jordan have any sons? Those guys ran with ill intent. 

9 hours ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Random thought/observation but I’ve noticed this in several games. Anyone else agree? Not saying that he’s better or worse just that he has more speed/burst 

Coleman has always been an elite straight line runner (it's likely why he is returning kicks) but he lacks vision, doesn't break tackles and isn't very elusive. So when you pitch him the ball and a hole opens up, he is great at exploding through the hole and getting nice yardage.