Urban Meyer will win superbowl with Jaguars in 2022

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He’s pretty snazzy with the ladies as well. 

In his defense, he was just chilling on a barstool and some dime walks up and starts grinding. I love my wife but I'd have to see what that was all about for a few seconds before mule kicking her across the bar.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

Meyer is the ultimate tactical expert. Nobody, and I mean nobody knows more than him. Why would you fire a first year coach , who already beat 2 pretty good teams. Miami/ Buffalo are sort of good wins.

The only coaches who probably know more are Saban and Bellichick. But you want to fire him. Lol ok, move on folks. He will win next year or year 3 pretty bigly.

Just now, cookiemonsta911 said:

Meyer is the ultimate tactical expert. Nobody, and I mean nobody knows more than him. Why would you fire a first year coach , who already beat 2 pretty good teams. Miami/ Buffalo are sort of good wins.

The Jets beat 2 playoff teams last year. That didn't stop them from being the 2nd worst team in the league. The Jaguars might have beaten to pretty good teams, but this is a league where huge upsets happen on a weekly basis. All this means is that the Bills and Dolphins were having a bad day. Plus, their records combine for 13-13, which isn't really saying much for the Jags.

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

$10 her friend was the one filming. If she was after social media "fame," she wins, I guess.

So I read a story about a week after it happened and the girls mother was begging people to leave her alone, both where she lived and on social media. 
She was getting bashed from everyone, and was upset she would lose her job over what she did.

It seems her 5 minutes of fame didn’t work out the way she hoped.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Not true.

So she walked up and just started grinding on him out of nowhere?  I thought for sure there was a post in there prior to the grinding where she was like “omg Urban Meyer is flirting with me!”  

Not that she strikes me as a credible witness, but still…

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

So I read a story about a week after it happened and the girls mother was begging people to leave her alone, both where she lived and on social media. 
She was getting bashed from everyone, and was upset she would lose her job over it.

It seems her 5 minutes of fame didn’t work out the way she hoped.

To be honest I think the first 5 minutes went exactly the way she expected. Tanked  hard from 6 minutes on. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So she walked up and just started grinding on him out of nowhere?  I thought for sure there was a post in there prior to the grinding where she was like “omg Urban Meyer is flirting with me!”  

Not that she strikes me as a credible witness, but still…

So when I butter up the secretaries at work with a little harmless charm, I risk a chair grind? Better wear my galoshes to the office from now on.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, jgb said:

he's calling everyone idiots?

He may not be entirely incorrect …….

9 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

He will win next year or year 3 pretty bigly.

That cogent and cerebral point has me convinced. Either you’re an underappreciated genius or several sandwiches short of a picnic. Wonder which option the smart money is on. ?

• Haha 1