Packers emulating Jets coaching move in bringing QB's favorite coach onboard?

jetstream23

4 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I don't see them copying the Jets as much as trying to appease their disgruntled QB. This is an olive branch.

You don't think they're copying?  Have you seen the Packers green uniforms?  You think that's a coincidence???

Packers want to be the Jets.  There.... I said what the national media doesn't have the guts to say!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

We’ll see next season how much Beck helped. He had a chance to understand and observe the Jets system 1st hand and now work specifically with Zach all offseason on it.

Imagine a 4 Michelin star chef having to cook with pork byproducts and onion grass. Beck can help as best he can but he can’t turn chicken sh*t into dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

You don't they're copying?  Have you seen the Packers green uniforms?  You think that's a coincidence???

Packers want to be the Jets.  There.... I said what the national media doesn't have the guts to say!

Thank you. The national media are cowards and don't have the courage to say it. Every team out there wants to copy a team that has won several superbowls in the future. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1