Imagine if we draft Thibs and Jordan Davis?

On 3/16/2022 at 2:54 PM, Rhg1084 said:

All I’m saying is give me a defensive line of Carl Lawson, Quinnen, Jordan Davis, Thibs and JFM and watch these guys create havoc on opposing offensive lines and QBs. 130 lb Tua would get killed with these monsters coming after him 

Lawson is coming off an Achilles we have no idea what he is going forward

jets should plan like he isn’t even on the roster

• Upvote 1

I don't see WR as important at 4 or 10 anymore now that we have 2 TE's we picked up in FA. We need one more OL, but since we also picked up LT in FA, I am no longer thinking it's a necessity to pick up Ekwonu at 4 either. As much as I have pushed for him, I think we can get one in 2 or 3, but I'd prefer 3 now. I also think that picking up a CB in FA kind of tells us that it's not a high priority to get Sauce in the 1st either. So if you ask me where I'd be targeting, again it would be EDGE/DT in the 1st, WR/LB in the 2nd, TE/CB in the 3rd, and whatever else he wants after that.

6 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

I don't see WR as important at 4 or 10 anymore now that we have 2 TE's we picked up in FA. We need one more OL, but since we also picked up LT in FA, I am no longer thinking it's a necessity to pick up Ekwonu at 4 either. As much as I have pushed for him, I think we can get one in 2 or 3, but I'd prefer 3 now. I also think that picking up a CB in FA kind of tells us that it's not a high priority to get Sauce in the 1st either. So if you ask me where I'd be targeting, again it would be EDGE/DT in the 1st, WR/LB in the 2nd, TE/CB in the 3rd, and whatever else he wants after that.

I'm with you on the draft priorities - though I'd go with a bruiser RB in round 2 or 3 rather than a CB. I'm all in on Davis and an edge in the 1st: in terms of value, I don't see it at WR until round 2.

• Upvote 1

The more I think about this, the more I really like it.

As for upgrading at wideout, send a 4th/5th rounder to the Rams for Woods and take a high upside guy who may need some polish like Watson in the 2nd round.

Quinnen, Lawson, Thibodeaux, Davis, JFM, Martin, Huff, Rankins, etc is a crazy deep and talented DL that would have OC’s sh*tting their pants at night.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

I'm with you on the draft priorities - though I'd go with a bruiser RB in round 2 or 3 rather than a CB. I'm all in on Davis and an edge in the 1st: in terms of value, I don't see it at WR until round 2.

I’m starting to warm up to @Joe W. Namath idea of Breece Hall with one of those 2nd round picks.

Dude fights his ass off in short yardage situations and can also break a 60+ yarder at any time.

Hall, Carter and Coleman is a really nice rotation that would lighten the workload on Zach.

#4: Kayvon Thibodeaux

#10: Jordan Davis

#35: Breece Hall

#38: Christian Watkins 

I’d sign up for that right now, honestly.

• Sympathy 1