I'll take it!

2 minutes ago, usanyj said:

I was at a mall today and I put a jets hat on my one year old daughter, she took it off and threw it on the floor.

she had no idea what she was doing, but I understood the action.

Your comment resonated with me because I have a young son who is not yet old enough to watch/understand football and I have been asking myself whether or not I am going to push the Jets on him. 

I'm leaning towards no, since it feels like it would be a sophisticated form of child abuse. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Your comment resonated with me because I have a young son who is not yet old enough to watch/understand football and I have been asking myself whether or not I am going to push the Jets on him. 

I'm leaning towards no, since it feels like it would be a sophisticated form of child abuse. 

Fair point… I’m forcing the Mets and jets on her and any future kids I have. My father did it to me… time to pass on the joy 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, usanyj said:

I was at a mall today and I put a jets hat on my one year old daughter, she took it off and threw it on the floor.

You should look into MENSA. You might have a little genius on your hands.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

2 minutes ago, usanyj said:

Fair point… I’m forcing the Mets and jets on her and any future kids I have. My father did it to me… time to pass on the joy 

I have Social Services on speed dial.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, usanyj said:

As a father of three daughters take my advice and listen to the child. 

6F2807FA-2D62-4B39-845F-754D35BD190D.jpeg

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Is Mims failing from a lack of separation?

I see a lot of metal mistakes and drops. 

Yeah, that's a big part of it. If you followed any reports during camp the word was he couldn't separate at all. The Jets held a scrimmage with the Eagles during camp and even one of the OFFICIALS calling the game commented on it.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I only up voted this post since I’m a social worker and as a social worker I’m a mandatory reporter. So watch your back buddy boy ? 

2 hours ago, fullblast said:

Yeah, that's a big part of it. If you followed any reports during camp the word was he couldn't separate at all. The Jets held a scrimmage with the Eagles during camp and even one of the OFFICIALS calling the game commented on it.

We have lacked talent that can get any seperation for along time. Moore and Davis seem capable of it. It's crazy what just a little can make happen