Our matchup 2 weeks ago

Packers12

Did you guys believe you were going to win before the season started or how bout the week leading up to the game? We’re you quite surprised being tied 3-3 at half then winning at the end? Honestly before the season started I thought we would win and I mean no disrespect. Now looking at it your the way better team and we’re horrible.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

Did you guys believe you were going to win before the season started or how bout the week leading up to the game? We’re you quite surprised being tied 3-3 at half then winning at the end? Honestly before the season started I thought we would win and I mean no disrespect. Now looking at it your the way better team and we’re horrible.

I had it down for a loss.  Even in end of first half I thought a loss. 

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

I had it as a win... It was mixed feelings throughout... Most felt like we had a chance but weren't sure what to believe.... Jets fans have been beat down so bad... That they believe after every win the next game is a letdown game

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Packers12 said:

Not an honest fan on this board that had that game penciled in as a win.  The jets D had some internal conflicts early with DJ Reid and Quinnen Williams stepping up and calling out the DC that seemed to change the season.   At 3-3 the jets D looked like they were controlling the game and at that point I expected the win.   
without breece and avt I’m not expecting as much but still optimistic about this young and ascending team 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

Not an honest fan on this board that had that game penciled in as a win.  The jets D had some internal conflicts early with DJ Reid and Quinnen Williams stepping up and calling out the DC that seemed to change the season.   At 3-3 the jets D looked like they were controlling the game and at that point I expected the win.   
without breece and avt I’m not expecting as much but still optimistic about this young and ascending team 

Bullsh*t I had it as a win... And I am. Honest... Speak for yourself

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Packers12 said:

No one had us at 5 - 2 going into week 8, not even the most optimistic.  The folks who did expect 10 wins were expecting the majority of the wins on the back half of the schedule. 

Few here expected to beat the pack.  0 here expected us to authoratatively beat GB at home. 

I expected to lose at lambo.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Packers12 said:

I had it penciled as a win and is part of the reason I went from San Diego to the game. My figuring was that GB would have some hangover from the Europe trip and for some reason the Jets are always competitive in GB. I had the Jets at 6-1 at this point in my preseason prediction which was before the Zach injury

• Upvote 1