Crazy idea

55 minutes ago, rangerous said:

yep.  it's pretty interesting that it hasn't cost them a lot of yards , yet.  it shows that wilson is pretty darn fast and maybe they need to run pass option him.

Yea. If he plays. They need to do that. Will he survive??I'm pretty much into the thought of seeing what White can do. A sample size of three games, is too small to judge him. I'm through with Zach.

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There are certain games Darnold would win that Wilson couldn’t I suppose, and vice versa. 

But in games against NE….suffice it to say I’d probably rather have Josh Rosen under center than either Darnold OR Wilson, lol.  

Braxton Berrios

2 hours ago, genot said:

Yea. If he plays. They need to do that. Will he survive??I'm pretty much into the thought of seeing what White can do. A sample size of three games, is too small to judge him. I'm through with Zach.

i'm nowhere near the mike white band wagon yet.  wilson is capable of throwing darts when he's on.  white?  but at the same time if he doesn't doesn't come out hot on sunday then maybe saleh needs to consider sitting him for a series or two, or even a half.  give him a chance to get his head straight.

9 minutes ago, rangerous said:

i'm nowhere near the mike white band wagon yet.  wilson is capable of throwing darts when he's on.  white?  but at the same time if he doesn't doesn't come out hot on sunday then maybe saleh needs to consider sitting him for a series or two, or even a half.  give him a chance to get his head straight.

456047484_giphy(41).gif.0486ffc7eeacc1dcc9b5a6d4f8518092.gif

9 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

his posting ability is about as good as zach wilsons ability to play quarterback

Sorry to interlope here. I don't want Sam back. It is interesting about what would have happened if we kept Sam, and traded down. It was widely reported that they're was a big split about drafting Wilson or keeping Sam. 

1 hour ago, genot said:

I don't think we should get Sam. He's more capable than Wilson.which is saying a lot about Zack 

As of right now I don’t think either of them are capable of anything except for riding the bench.

Hopefully Zach can prove me wrong! 

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

So he was 45 TD to 30 INT as a Jet against everyone else?

No, because i was including his Carolina performance in those  numbers.  He threw 3 of his INTs against Belichick as a Panther.

As a Jet he had 45 TDs, 33 INTs against all non-NE teams.  Career overall, 54 TDs/43 INTs against non-NE opponents.

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, because i was including his Carolina performance in those  numbers.  He threw 3 of his INTs against Belichick as a Panther.

As a Jet he had 45 TDs, 33 INTs against all non-NE teams.  Career overall, 54 TDs/43 INTs against non-NE opponents.

So the best QB TD:INT ratio of any Jets Drafted QB since Pennington (82/55 as a Jet), and the only post-Noodle to have a > 1:1 ratio.