Aaron Hernandez's Fiance reportedly wastes trust fund cash left for daughter on clothes and entertainment

AFJF

JFC...

From the NY Post

Aaron Hernandez's fiancée Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez accused of mishandling daughter's trust fund (nypost.com)

The late Aaron Hernandez’s fiancée is in hot water for allegedly mishandling the trust fund left for the couple’s 10-year-old daughter.

Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez has been spending an exorbitant amount of her daughter’s money on questionable items, according to court documents obtained by PEOPLE.

The mother of two spent a whopping $17,000 in clothing, $10,000 in entertainment expenses and thousands in “self-case costs,” the outlet reported.

Jenkins-Hernandez spent $12,000 at HomeGoods alone, expense filings state.

Trust attorney David Schwartz began objecting to Jenkins-Hernandez’s reimbursement invoices in September after she asked for $10,000 from the trust to cover the cost of daughter Avielle’s competitive dance lessons.

Schwartz, a court-appointed lawyer, denied the request. The annual $150,000 issued to Jenkins-Hernandez to cover Avielle’s daily expenses is enough to cover her dance classes, Schwartz argued.

“Large amounts of money are spent under each category of the Accountings, with little clear identification of how these disbursements benefit Avielle,” the documents state.

“The Trustee understands that providing for Avielle includes expenses related to her household, but the expenditures from her late father’s NFL pension and Social Security benefits merit investigation for their reasonableness, if not correctness.”

Schwartz filed a request asking that Jenkins-Hernandez be removed as Avielle’s conservator, but she fired back and demanded that he be removed as the trustee.

According to Jenkins-Hernandez, Schwartz’s reimbursement rejection was keeping Avielle from her hobby.

“There is every reason to question whether and how the Conservator is applying the significant resources that should be available to pay for Avielle’s daily needs, including dance lessons, especially since all of her basic housing security and educational expenses are paid from the Trust,” Schwartz’s legal team said.

Jenkins-Hernandez gave birth to Avielle the year before Hernandez was arrested for the 2013 murder of Odin Llyod, the man dating her sister.

The former NFL player was sentenced to life in prison in 2015, but died by suicide in his cell two years later at the age of 27.

To be fair I think Mrs. Jenkins proved long ago to have less than adequate decision making abilities. 

Oh yeah! 12k at HomeGoods? Holy crap. I was given a $100 gift card to there for Christmas and walk through once and walked out. I did see a very nice stainless still garbage can with a foot pedal lid but it had a dent in it. Bizarre place to drop 12k. Now Wegmans? Hell Yeah bitches! 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I just googled this chick to judge her hotness, and just by looking at the first page, this woman actually seems to be a pretty damn good parent.

Its all about her kids, and they’re dressed impeccably. Nothing but visits to see Santa, a dance comp, and family vacation.

Yep. 

We all know how the internet accurately portrays someone's life. 

48 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Why should we care?  

Stupid people screw their kids over every day, all across this country and the world.

Frankly, every penny the murderer had should have went to his victims family, not his kid anyway.

Why should we care about anything?

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

To be fair I think Mrs. Jenkins proved long ago to have less than adequate decision making abilities. 

Oh yeah! 12k at HomeGoods? Holy crap. I was given a $100 gift card to there for Christmas and walk through once and walked out. I did see a very nice stainless still garbage can with a foot pedal lid but it had a dent in it. Bizarre place to drop 12k. Now Wegmans? Hell Yeah bitches! 

For 12k you might own the content of the entire store

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Why should we care?  

Stupid people screw their kids over every day, all across this country and the world.

Frankly, every penny the murderer had should have went to his victims family, not his kid anyway.

This might be close to the most of ever disagreed with you. But that’s ok, just different perspectives. 

• Sympathy 1