Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

49 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The post I quoted was after Ape’s flip though, and you were still calling it a lynch for information.

And Ape being shot doesn’t tell us a whole lot about JiF IMO. Scum had plenty of reasons to want Ape if JiF is town. If JiF’s town you can push arguments that he killed Ape to avoid to the LD, if Ape’s actually the LD he can confirm JiF as town, they don’t know if Ape is 1x LD, etc.

I didnt avoid it.  Smash left out the post where I said, I'm the "town Whore" and Ape and I played paddy cakes over flavor vs. role.

He is obvious scum at this point.  Hilarious people are taking his side right now w/ all the evidence I provided on his play.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

yes I voted you D1, for reasons that pinged. you were basically saying I was over blowing your "either or" now you can appreciate and also it was the "easy" thing to do. lol -- go back and read D1 without lee claiming you, you looked and were playing scummy. 

Yes, and do you think that kind of D1 style comes from town or scum most likely?  A polarizing approach to a game is seen as scummy and garners several votes and generates plenty of reads & discussion.

Leelou shouldn't have had to do what she did.

Just now, JiFields said:

I didnt avoid it.  Smash left out the post where I said, I'm the "town Whore" and Ape and I played paddy cakes over flavor vs. role.

He is obvious scum at this point.  Hilarious people are taking his side right now w/ all the evidence I provided on his play.

I meant that the killing of Ape was done to avoid him getting back results on you, not that you avoided posting the statement.

22 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Realtalk: if by chance JiF is scum, I understand if he's super pissed right now and feel bad for him.

If he's town, then he's a dumbass and I don't feel bad at all.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, you're a ******* moron. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I mean, that's probably half the game right now.  We've got a half dozen of us posting and contributing, while the rest either fence sit (*coughHesscough*) or poke at easy things.

Stark is a good example - he poked at my style D1, which I can appreciate....but it was still the "easy" thing to do that day.

Beaver did nothing, voted him. Greenseed plopped a vote on obv town day 1 then was like  “look at townie me” D3 after staying clear of Day 2. 

Day 2 AVM was obv getting lynched and I would have only needed to chime in to save town from themselves if it was needed. Instead I watched reactions. 

Leelou and JVOR both wanted JiF to reveal the player without letting it breath….you and Leelou could be 3rd party 

Smash and Arsis seem like frothy town playing against the odds that JiF is scum bussing bc he could be. 

Hal looks like a lost townie JVILL seems to be scum hunting

I can’t remember but Drums seemed town them was pinging 

Pac is a loser and I’m trying to pressure low participations w Greenseed my best bet bc at least there’s real pings

51 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash why we’re you asking Ape 1.0 details of the LD ability? Seemed like you were debating whether to NK him or not.

48 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Because the timing is weird.  Ape1.0 pushes JiF and JiF finally answers and then boom - Ape1.0 dead.  Could be either of the options I laid out before, but the timing of the whole thing is suspect.

Why are you answering this question @Verbal ?

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I was trying to draw the shot to protect hidden roles. Not Jif.

Jif said he has a 1-time ability. So, he is a low priority target if town. Plus, if town there’s enough fos around him to make him a lunch target. So, I don’t see any scenario where he gets NK as town.

If he’s scum, it’s easy, he had to accept my bluff as real. I told him earlier in thread I earned something for my PR. I set the whole thing up to absorb a NK.

I think Smash is town-ish. His frustration that we don’t see what he sees seems real. I also don’t think he’s dumb enough as scum to ask those questions about the LD.

Well, I figured you were wise enough to know I that I bluffed the 1x time ability, so I thought you were giving me cover...

but truth is; I earned another look tonight by ******* on Night 1.  And yes, I'm just so ******* good at this, that I guessed AVM right.  Dont care if I'm believed now, my greatness will be revealed at my flip, if that's what you morons do.

Oh and, the BPV that was given out last night, was given to me.  

40 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I was trying to draw the shot to protect hidden roles. Not Jif.

Jif said he has a 1-time ability. So, he is a low priority target if town. Plus, if town there’s enough fos around him to make him a lunch target. So, I don’t see any scenario where he gets NK as town.

If he’s scum, it’s easy, he had to accept my bluff as real. I told him earlier in thread I earned something for my PR. I set the whole thing up to absorb a NK.

I think Smash is town-ish. His frustration that we don’t see what he sees seems real. I also don’t think he’s dumb enough as scum to ask those questions about the LD.

You were obv trying to draw a shot which now we can deduct a dumb scum team. I was hoping you were a mirror. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Verbal said:

Like you said, plenty of reasons.....but that IS one option.  If it isn't an option, please explain why not.

I never said it wasn’t. I’m questioning why Smash, who was aware of those other options, is now acting like there’s only one obvious option.

8 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I mean this in the nicest way possible, you're a ******* moron. 

This is how you flirt, so I'm gonna hard pass.

7 minutes ago, JiFields said:

No, he didnt.  GFY. 

@Jetsfan80 shoot this thing

I mean, he did, but I'll let him jump down your throat about it.  Not my fight.

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Why are you answering this question @Verbal ?

I was commenting on the 2nd part of his post, but I see how it looked like I was answering as if the question was aimed at me.  I was chiming in and should have removed the question piece of it.

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

Yet, you've chimed in about how many times?  I mean, seriously?  lol  This ******* dipsh*t

It's mafia, I'm allowed to chime in all I want.

Feel free to eat a bag of dicks if you dislike any part of that.

5 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Well, I figured you were wise enough to know I that I bluffed the 1x time ability, so I thought you were giving me cover...

but truth is; I earned another look tonight by ******* on Night 1.  And yes, I'm just so ******* good at this, that I guessed AVM right.  Dont care if I'm believed now, my greatness will be revealed at my flip, if that's what you morons do.

Oh and, the BPV that was given out last night, was given to me.  

oh and if this is confusing, let me clarify.

As the "Town Whore" I was given a 1x role cop ability.  If I used it on N1, I would earn another on N3.  I didnt want to share this when people asked why I'd use my 1x action on N1 but here we are and I have a BPV now so I dont fear death tonight.  

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

As the "Town Whore" I was given a 1x role cop ability.  If I used it on N1, I would earn another on N3.  I didnt want to share this when people asked why I'd use my 1x action on N1 but here we are and I have a BPV now so I dont fear death tonight.  

I've played a lot of games in my time, and I've never seen something like this.

• Thumb Down 1

On 2/2/2023 at 6:20 PM, Bleedin Green said:

Alright catching up, sorry work today was a sh*t-show.  Last thing I want to really do is read more words, but I will do what I must.  At least this should be less idiotic than everything else so far today... and to be clear no, that's definitely not meant as a compliment to any of you.

On 2/3/2023 at 5:38 PM, Bleedin Green said:

I know I missed the deadline so one way or another this day is over, sorry about that, but total day from hell.  Time to do some catch-up.

16 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I'm just glad to have been able to do my part today.

Great team effort... or something.

Feels like we're playing correspondence mafia, please give thoughts on current state of game when you get a chance. To be fair, he's given thoughts, but it's been largely lukewarm takes, want more here.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I’m shooting at you to make sure you have one 

4 minutes ago, JiFields said:

If you used it any other night after N1 would you have gotten another peek? And do you know who gave you the BPV (don’t want the name, just want to Know if you know the name)?

And why are you revealing this now?

3 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Cool, well, it's an 80 game.  Specifically, it was, if I **** on N1, I will **** on N3.

But keep going this route, dip sh*t.

If you mean "asking questions" and "making statements of my stance on things", then cool.  Thanks.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

If you used it any other night after N1 would you have gotten another peek? And do you know who gave you the BPV (don’t want the name, just want to Know if you know the name)?

And why are you revealing this now?

No.  Had to use it on N1.

Because I'm getting run up and game is becoming focused around me because of a couple of posters so figured I'd share everything and let the town respond to this information.