Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

6 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Wut? I’ve posted several times today.

^Specifically, @Stark this is what I posted.

Getting some weird vibes from Hess and Leelou now though, and think there’s very likely 3rd party at play 

Are the weird vibes because those 2 voted you?  lol

22 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Getting some weird vibes from Hess and Leelou now though, and think there’s very likely 3rd party at play 

you're telling me "see what I posted" and quoting arsis?

I saw your 1 gamesplaining post and the few just whatever posts... thanking Lee and then quoting your vote from the night phase

you have any reads to this point?

im sure your going to say yes JiF, Im looking for anything else. do you have anything you would like to add to game conversation. any players you have as "town" in your eyes

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes.

I could flip a coin between Jif and Smash. Both have made me question them. All that said, I’m looking at jville, stark and drums as guys I expect more deduction from that are just sorta watching on instead.

Vote Drums

Why drums over the others? 

32 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

what would give you the indication there's a 3rd party. we haven't seen any evidence of that 

4 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

We are all voting for who we think are scum, right?

And voting me is the best you can do? Lol

you unwillingness to participate. You camped a vote on JGB all of D1 and never entertained moving it, you been very quiet even when having questions directed at you. you don't have any input, your just skating along. its not just you but D3 your doing the same low activity stuff. you said AVM file scummy, JiF led that Lynch, so you think now jif bussed AVM when there was no pressure really on him?

don't like it. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

what would give you the indication there's a 3rd party. we haven't seen any evidence of that 

1. There’s too many squatters in a game this large.  

2. 80 was 3rd party in last game so it would be fresh on his mind.

3. There’s a weird Mason dynamic I haven’t figured out and someone is out distributing BPVs

…in the last game I was scum and I posted very frequently to “hide in plain sight” and I learned that every time I posted I actually drew more attention to myself and became a suspect, so I’ve been applying that logic to this game and couldn’t figure out who of Ape1 and JiF was doing the same.  Ape1’s death, the idea of a role cop, a ninja, and I’m just now learning that a LD can be used on someone’s post… It’s a lot of wrinkles to sort through and I’d really just like to get back to my lame-ass post restriction and jam out to some long-winded tunes… but since you can’t just be, like, groovy man.  Here it is…

Drums was co-mod of a game that saw jgb absolutely rock out. For him to comment on him being a town-noob is a bit pingy. 

Hal was saying a bunch of stupid sh*t and then stopped abruptly, my guess is he learned, like I did, that more posting = more ammo against you for FOS. That’s pingy as hell. 

Pac has been consistently absent for a long time now. I’m guessing he’s bored with his town role.

JVOR shows up to vote on me out of nowhere without saying anything then disappears into the fog. Ping ping.

Stark I feel like you’re forcing action to deflect your lack of scum hunting. I could go there. But I’m not ready.

Don’t know much about Leelou which gives me nothing to read. And Verbal is actually playing pretty clean.

Jville is probably the best at disguising his play through consistency, and he’s not going to slip…

So there you have it. A bunch of nothing, and I just painted a huge ducking target on my back so you can GFY. 

Can I go back to noodle dancing now?

Oh yeah, Smash is town. I just played scum mateys with him and I can tell.

Arsis and Lurker come across as clean as well.

I don’t have a read on BG/Ape.

Feel free to… crash into me with your dumb votes tho.  I am so obviously town that any votes I draw should immediately attract FOS. 

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Vote peen

i haven’t had time to go back and look at everything but the fact that you didn’t know you can’t vote at night?  

you are better than that…I’ll be back to read more in about an hour

The truth is far worse than that.

I didn’t realize it was night time when I posted that.  Lynch me. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

1. There’s too many squatters in a game this large.  

2. 80 was 3rd party in last game so it would be fresh on his mind.

3. There’s a weird Mason dynamic I haven’t figured out and someone is out distributing BPVs

…in the last game I was scum and I posted very frequently to “hide in plain sight” and I learned that every time I posted I actually drew more attention to myself and became a suspect, so I’ve been applying that logic to this game and couldn’t figure out who of Ape1 and JiF was doing the same.  Ape1’s death, the idea of a role cop, a ninja, and I’m just now learning that a LD can be used on someone’s post… It’s a lot of wrinkles to sort through and I’d really just like to get back to my lame-ass post restriction and jam out to some long-winded tunes… but since you can’t just be, like, groovy man.  Here it is…

Drums was co-mod of a game that saw jgb absolutely rock out. For him to comment on him being a town-noob is a bit pingy. 

Hal was saying a bunch of stupid sh*t and then stopped abruptly, my guess is he learned, like I did, that more posting = more ammo against you for FOS. That’s pingy as hell. 

Pac has been consistently absent for a long time now. I’m guessing he’s bored with his town role.

JVOR shows up to vote on me out of nowhere without saying anything then disappears into the fog. Ping ping.

Stark I feel like you’re forcing action to deflect your lack of scum hunting. I could go there. But I’m not ready.

Don’t know much about Leelou which gives me nothing to read. And Verbal is actually playing pretty clean.

Jville is probably the best at disguising his play through consistency, and he’s not going to slip…

So there you have it. A bunch of nothing, and I just painted a huge ducking target on my back so you can GFY. 

Can I go back to noodle dancing now?

do what you gotta do 

how does one scum hunt? 

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

Oh hey, it's you again. 

Remind me who nailed scum on N1 and led the town to their only successful lynch in this game if you can remember who it was, idk, drawing a blank on who could possibly be that talented so hoping you could remind me.

When you revealed, you weren’t even sure he was scum. In fact, you deferred to the crowd. 

Now you’re overseeing the play for town cred. This just seems like you’re frustrated the gambit isn’t working. It’s getting clumsy.

I’m pretty content to Lynch you here. 

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

This is not the type of play I expect from batman.

It seems weak your overall play and scum hunting seems weak this game. I expect more from you as town.

He is t scum hunting. He’s carrying on about getting AVM, but not doing anything Jif does to read people at all.

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

We have zero evidence if 3rd party. Bringing it up here seems unnecessary and sketchy.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

More death. 1 NK usually means scum only. We have to see how it goes, but there’s no reason to introduce this now.

This makes sense.  Unless there was some weird limit on how many NKs a 3rd Party would get... which would align with the 1x fluff being floated by JiF, who now earned a second 1x for using his first 1x. 

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

More death. 1 NK usually means scum only. We have to see how it goes, but there’s no reason to introduce this now.

Yes, but could a SK just lay low and not kill anyone to avoid suspicion and possibly hide out?   I was starting to suspect Ballin doing this, but now realize he just didn't have time to play.