Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

No.  Had to use it on N1.

Because I'm getting run up and game is becoming focused around me because of a couple of posters so figured I'd share everything and let the town respond to this information.  

Honey, you’ve been in the spotlight for 2 days. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That part is lost on JiF, who thinks everything Ape1.0 did was cover for him.....even when Smash showed it wasn't.

Thoughts on that interaction, with Smash still pushing at JiF's claim you covered him?

I think they are both idiots and get hot for each other.

11 minutes ago, JiFields said:

oh and if this is confusing, let me clarify.

As the "Town Whore" I was given a 1x role cop ability.  If I used it on N1, I would earn another on N3.  I didnt want to share this when people asked why I'd use my 1x action on N1 but here we are and I have a BPV now so I dont fear death tonight.  

So, your reveal keeps expanding to suite the convenience of staying alive?

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I've played a lot of games in my time, and I've never seen something like this.

Eh, we have, but very rarely.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I think they are both idiots and get hot for each other.

So, your reveal keeps expanding to suite the convenience of staying alive?

Eh, we have, but very rarely.

Sure or maybe I just wanna go 2 for 2 and continue to build my legacy. 

4 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Because I'm getting run up and game is becoming focused around me because of a couple of posters so figured I'd share everything and let the town respond to this information.  

I feel like you are/were saying you didn’t have to use but you did bc you forced by players in the game not the mod. 

Just now, Verbal said:

A legacy of being barely better than Pac at this game?

You go for it, sweetie!

Oh hey, it's you again. 

Remind me who nailed scum on N1 and led the town to their only successful lynch in this game if you can remember who it was, idk, drawing a blank on who could possibly be that talented so hoping you could remind me.

Oh hey, it's you again. 

Remind me who nailed scum on N1 and led the town to their only successful lynch in this game if you can remember who it was, idk, drawing a blank on who could possibly be that talented so hoping you could remind me.

If you’re town, you got lucky.

My concern is that you are trying to extend your shelf life here by offering to add value (via another view), with the main upside being that it is a verifiable claim. I think at minimum you shouldn't be lynched today from my perspective as you could still be valuable here and it very much feels like there's very opportunistic bloodlust going on with people who want you dead in a bad way. Which, if you're town, is obviously what scum wants right now since you'd be a major threat to them.

As someone who likes lying as townie for the benefit of the town (and like the nice play Ape did last night), I consider you someone who's capable of doing that as townie so it's not personally a valid test there in terms of whether you just withheld info. Just leery of "hey don't kill me i'm valuable" doesn't feel great.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, JiFields said:

oh and if this is confusing, let me clarify.

As the "Town Whore" I was given a 1x role cop ability.  If I used it on N1, I would earn another on N3.  I didnt want to share this when people asked why I'd use my 1x action on N1 but here we are and I have a BPV now so I dont fear death tonight.  

if you used on N1 you got another on N3 .... hmmm... 

I can understand saying 1x to try to avoid a NK, but earning essential odd night investigation based on you using it N1, something I don't recall seeing and appears conveniently structured. if that's the case what player wouldn't use an investigation on N1 to get the N3 also

18 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Has Hal said anything today? 

can someone take out the garbage (pac)?

no, hal has ghosted along with greenseed. 

and yes fos'ing both of them 

25 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

If you used it any other night after N1 would you have gotten another peek? And do you know who gave you the BPV (don’t want the name, just want to Know if you know the name)?

And why are you revealing this now?

oh and no, I dont know who gave it to me...sorry forgot to answer that

22 minutes ago, JiFields said:

What about if you know who gave you the vest?

6 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

My concern is that you are trying to extend your shelf life here by offering to add value (via another view), with the main upside being that it is a verifiable claim. I think at minimum you shouldn't be lynched today from my perspective as you could still be valuable here and it very much feels like there's very opportunistic bloodlust going on with people who want you dead in a bad way. Which, if you're town, is obviously what scum wants right now since you'd be a major threat to them.

As someone who likes lying as townie for the benefit of the town (and like the nice play Ape did last night), I consider you someone who's capable of doing that as townie so it's not personally a valid test there in terms of whether you just withheld info. Just leery of "hey don't kill me i'm valuable" doesn't feel great.

Sure this is fair but at the same token, I'm getting run up right now and becoming a focal point so I'm again backed up against the wall w/ my options and I am valuable to the town and ofcourse I want to go 2 for 2 so I can brag about my greatness.  It's why I play.

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

I can understand saying 1x to try to avoid a NK, but earning essential odd night investigation based on you using it N1, something I don't recall seeing and appears conveniently structured. if that's the case what player wouldn't use an investigation on N1 to get the N3 also

yeah, kind of silly caveat but it's 80

10 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I’ve seen him bluff 1x as town plenty of times, but agree the way this is structured is awfully convenient. And not sure why anyone trusted JiF enough coming into today to give him a BPV.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

So helpful lol

I don't think it matters right now. I'm just observing how people react to jif and what cases they make and what they have to gain from it.

I have thoughts on people. But I'm the type of person to hyperfocus so most of my thoughts are related to jifs flip.

3 hours ago, JiFields said:

It did seem blatant but I cant get off of what Smash is doing here.  Maybe he's just disinterested and being lazy but it's completely nonsensical. 

Smash, Green, Hal

gut feels, BG

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

@JiFields

Who are your top 2 scum reads and why? If it's not you then who?

I showed you mine a while ago, now show me yours.

13 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I’ve seen him bluff 1x as town plenty of times, but agree the way this is structured is awfully convenient. And not sure why anyone trusted JiF enough coming into today to give him a BPV.

You know, it's just really offensive at this point, sigh, at least someone out there recognizes greatness when they see it 

27 minutes ago, Stark said:

Wut? I’ve posted several times today.

8 minutes ago, Arsis said:

This is not the type of play I expect from batman.

It seems weak your overall play and scum hunting seems weak this game. I expect more from you as town.

^Specifically, @Stark this is what I posted.

Getting some weird vibes from Hess and Leelou now though, and think there’s very likely 3rd party at play