Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

On 2/5/2023 at 12:55 PM, Bleedin Green said:

WTF is going on around here?  The mad scramble for self reveals to kick off day 2 with no one under serious pressure is super strange.  I don't get the motivation behind this at all.

However, while I definitely am scratching my head a bit about JiF's quasi-reveal, some people trying to rush to push that as a lynch reason stinks to high holy heaven.  At this point I don't see the reason to keep the results a secret (particularly since AVM has already volunteered himself as the person JiF is talking about), as it could easily enough vet his role, even if not the alignment of it.  It would just seem to a really weird mafia play to rush out for a half-role reveal while being hesitant to drag anyone down with you.  While I get the idea behind the role not necessarily answering alignment, when you've already given this much info, might as well let us all figure that out.

However, some so quick to not only push to lynch JiF, but then say if his role comes up true to then lynch the person he investigated (seemingly AVM?) sounds like a horrible idea, particularly considering scum would know whether they have the ninja on their team, and if not it suddenly becomes an awfully convenient 2-for-1 deal to be blamed on JiF if it doesn't work out for town.

I've read this rubbish post 3 times and still have no idea what in the fuq you're saying..  not reading a 4th time.

• Post of the Week 1

On 2/6/2023 at 9:40 AM, Stark said:

was joke vote later at night when no one was in game except like 3 or 4 of us

see above

see above

UNVOTE RED LOBSTER

VOTE AVM

mr 1 time of many thing

41 pages in and Stork hasn't done jack sht except slander me and put what looks like a classic bus vote.  I think I'm  going to kill it.

On 2/6/2023 at 12:40 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Final Day 2 Vote Count

AVM (10) - JiF, Drums, Leelou, Smash, Hal, JVOR, Stark, Beaver, Lurker, Arsis

Pac (2) - Hess, Jvill

Arsis (1) - BG

Not Voting (6) - Ape, Pac, Ballin, Verbal, Peen, AVM

With 19 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch

for my info

On 2/6/2023 at 3:38 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

My bad, I have updated all the VCs on the most recent page, including the final D2 vote count, to correct the errors.

This was the final VC:

Final Day 2 Vote Count

AVM (10) - JiF, Drums, Leelou, Smash, Hal, JVOR, Stark, Beaver, Lurker, Arsis

Pac (2) - Hess, Jvill

Arsis (1) - BG

Not Voting (6) - Ape, Pac, Ballin, Verbal, Peen, AVM

With 19 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch

for my info

Just now, Hal N of Provo said:

Seems mafia-esk or something else-ey for you not to be looking at JiF OR Smash. 

JiF is a horrible player but not new.  I don't think he's going to let 1 post from Arsehole scare him into concocting some fakakta gambit with AVM this early in the game.  Many easier ways to deal with that situation as scum.

Plus he wouldn't give up the f'king guy who was their designated killer for being untrackable.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

JiF is a horrible player but not new.  I don't think he's going to let 1 post from Arsehole scare him into concocting some fakakta gambit with AVM this early in the game.  Many easier ways to deal with that situation as scum.

Plus he wouldn't give up the f'king guy who was their designated killer for being untrackable.

Alright explain Smash not being on your list if you buy that. 

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Love you too boo boo bear

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Verbal said:

I've played a lot of games in my time, and I've never seen something like this.

I've literally done sht like that in multiple games you've played.  You're lucky your claimed mason with someone who vouched for you or I'd consider ending you.

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Alright explain Smash not being on your list if you buy that. 

Town Smash plays like a hyper ventilating St Bernard who is convinced the pile of sht he's eating is Alpo.. 

Kinda like he's doing now.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

I've literally done sht like that in multiple games you've played.  You're lucky your claimed mason with someone who vouched for you or I'd consider ending you.

They never said Mason.  Just “linked” IIRC.  We had lovers last game.  Which obviously opens any alignment.  

I think they are masons but shouldn’t be seen as 100%.  

1 minute ago, Hal N of Provo said:

They never said Mason.  Just “linked” IIRC.  We had lovers last game.  Which obviously opens any alignment.  

I think they are masons but shouldn’t be seen as 100%.  

They're masons..   Verbals lack of discernible genitalia rules out lovers. 

• Haha 2

ok that was exhausting..  this game has been so ill-conceived and poorly played you'd think JiF was modding it.

I'm going to sleep on it but tomorrow morning I'm probably gonna kill 1 of BG, Hal, Stark, Lurker, or Hess.

Town vibe for JiFruitcake and Arsehole.

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

ok that was exhausting..  this game has been so ill-conceived and poorly played you'd think JiF was modding it.

Says the f**kface who was the architect of Lost Boys.  This game is a masterpiece already and it’s only in its infancy.  

I will modkill you tomorrow.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pac said:

This is a game about CTM the king of early gambits (not that he was actually good at it) so I can easily see JIF and AVM trying to pull this off.

• Thumb Down 1