Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

49 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Buddy, you dont have a case...you started to make one up based on garbage because you didnt like that I bragged about finding scum on N1.  It's ridiculous how emotionally unstable you are that you'd bring the game to a screeching halt because you simply want to remove me from the game because I'm boisterous and hurts you sensitivities.  It's pathetic, honestly and outside the spirit of the game. 

And in the game, you're also, lying.  You have nothing on me.  I'm town, so pump faking this role you cant share that tells you I'm scum, is a total and utter lie or your role sucks and it's giving you bad results. 

First things first I'm not pump faking a role . How can you not see this is a post restriction ? NOT A ROLE that tells me you're scum !! It should be very clear I was talking about a POST RESTRICTION. 

Now that its been figured out I'll elaborate. When someone votes me I have ANGRILY OMGUS vote them and go over the top with that response. So when someone votes me at any time I have to remove my vote and OMGUS vote them  then I can move my vote back.... Is that clear enough ??  I'm 100 % town and while I still think you are scum my posts coming back at you for voting me should now hopefully make more sense. You got me on ignore that's fine maybe someone in the game can relay this info to you.  

• Haha 1

CTM is back.

Ape is thinking everything is about him.

Smash and JiF are fighting like children.

Pac thinks he’s about to save the day.

BG is posting big paragraphs with no substance.

JVoR is humorous but not really participating.

Yeah, JN Mafia is alive and well.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

CTM is back.

Ape is thinking everything is about him.

Smash and JiF are fighting like children.

Pac thinks he’s about to save the day.

BG is posting big paragraphs with no substance.

JVoR is humorous but not really participating.

Yeah, JN Mafia is alive and well.

You're all welcome.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

I'm not removing my vote from Smash for the rest of the game.

So kill me to prove he's lying if you must.  Dont care at this point if you kill a sup'd up townie.  You all deserve for caving into his bull sh*t. 

You say you are sup'd up.   If you wree only 1 x, then you are no longer sup'd up.  If you are more than that, mind sharing what other findings you have made since it is no longer a secret?  You don't have to say their role, but I'm sure you could figure out if they are town or scum.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beaver said:

You say you are sup'd up.   If you wree only 1 x, then you are no longer sup'd up.  If you are more than that, mind sharing what other findings you have made since it is no longer a secret?  You don't have to say their role, but I'm sure you could figure out if they are town or scum.

Jif did say he lied about the 1 x to hopefully avoid an NK and that he has a N3 investigation since he used his N1... did you miss that few pages of back and forths

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Just now, Stark said:

Jif did say he lied about the 1 x to hopefully avoid an NK and that he has a N3 investigation since he used his N1... did you miss that few pages of back and forths

also said he was the one that received the vest 

It was a sunny day in the quiet forest. The birds were singing, the trees swaying in the gentle breeze.

The beaver was busy building his dam, carefully placing the sticks and stones with precision. Suddenly, there was a phone call. It was an announcement from the Drug Enforcement Agency. They were looking for a special agent to investigate a hippie named CTM, who was suspected of dealing drugs.

The beaver was intrigued by the offer and decided to take it on. He quickly put his dam-building project on hold and set off on his mission.

image.thumb.png.8261aaf219f21a8c33fd9d43d2b03b31.png

He tracked CTM to a small cabin in the woods. He cautiously approached the cabin and peered through a window. He saw CTM inside, surrounded by bags of drugs.

The beaver was about to knock on the door when suddenly he heard the sound of a gun being cocked. He whirled around and saw a man pointing a gun at him. The man shouted for the beaver to stand still. Before the beaver could do anything, the man fired his gun.

The beaver was hit and fell to the ground, dead. The man had killed the beaver, and CTM was never seen again. The beaver had died in the line of duty, trying to bring CTM to justice. He had given his life to try and make the world a better place. He was an example of courage and selflessness that should never be forgotten.

image.thumb.jpeg.a9ec222072a12e98e9f9d2096a88b20d.jpeg

@Beaver is dead.  He was.........the Town DEA Officer (Standard Cop).

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

*** GAME RESUMED ***

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Peen (4) - Leelou, Hess, JVOR, Hal

JiF (4) - Arsis, Peen, Verbal, Smash

Smash (3) - jvill, BG, JiF

Hal (2) - Ape, Stark

Not Voting (3) - Pac, Lurker, Drums

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

It was a sunny day in the quiet forest. The birds were singing, the trees swaying in the gentle breeze.

The beaver was busy building his dam, carefully placing the sticks and stones with precision. Suddenly, there was a phone call. It was an announcement from the Drug Enforcement Agency. They were looking for a special agent to investigate a hippie named CTM, who was suspected of dealing drugs.

The beaver was intrigued by the offer and decided to take it on. He quickly put his dam-building project on hold and set off on his mission.

image.thumb.png.8261aaf219f21a8c33fd9d43d2b03b31.png

He tracked CTM to a small cabin in the woods. He cautiously approached the cabin and peered through a window. He saw CTM inside, surrounded by bags of drugs.

The beaver was about to knock on the door when suddenly he heard the sound of a gun being cocked. He whirled around and saw a man pointing a gun at him. The man shouted for the beaver to stand still. Before the beaver could do anything, the man fired his gun.

The beaver was hit and fell to the ground, dead. The man had killed the beaver, and CTM was never seen again. The beaver had died in the line of duty, trying to bring CTM to justice. He had given his life to try and make the world a better place. He was an example of courage and selflessness that should never be forgotten.

image.thumb.jpeg.a9ec222072a12e98e9f9d2096a88b20d.jpeg

@Beaver is dead.  He was.........the Town DEA Officer (Standard Cop).

Step Brothers Mf GIF by reactionseditor

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Not so much "not allowed to" but I just wanted to play it out like 80 intended. I felt like I gave enough hints to make it clear and TBH I really wanted to see if people were paying attention because that's one of my biggest gripes with this game over all people don't pay attention and I find myself repeating the same crap I've been saying for pages and pages. If I don't repeat it, I get the feeling some important points will get lost in the shuffle. Just me and my tunnel vision. I'm a terrible writer Jvill always have been , should be obvious and at times it hampers my game., just one of those things 

If this is a genuine requirement/restriction that you’re allowed to reveal, I think we’re past the point of giving 80 laughs and it’s much more of a distraction then it’s worth, and it led to people thinking you have information you don’t have which can actively hurt the town. I don’t want to reveal it for you, but it’s not helping.

Updated Roster:

1. @Hal N of Provo
  2. @Arsis
  3. @JiFields
  4. Crusher  Town Fatty (Extra Vote to Lynch), Killed N1

5. Ape  Town Community College Student (Post Restriction), Killed N2
  6. @Stark
  7. @jvill 51
  8. Beaver  DEA Officer (Standard Cop) Killed D3
  9. Jgb  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Lynched D1

10. @Pac
  11. Ballin  replaced D3 by @Integrity28
  12. @Lurker89
  13. Barry  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Modkilled D2
  14. @HessStation
  15. @Drums
  16. @Jets Voice of Reason
  17. @Verbal
  18. @Bleedin Green
  19. @Smashmouth
  20. @Leelou
  21. @Greenseed4
  22. AVM  Scum Hippie Ninja (Can’t be Tracked at Night), Lynched D2

Just now, jvill 51 said:

I don’t use dark mode but can see what you’re saying in the quote box

I don't know how you don't use dark mode, and I mostly say you in general. I find it so much more relaxing on my eyes to have it in the dark 

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

now that you figured it out I have to also do it angrily which is difficult enough to deal with.

Someone figuring it out affects it? Even though I didn’t explicitly say what it was? And if so, then why were you trying to have everybody figure it out?

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

If this is a genuine requirement/restriction that you’re allowed to reveal, I think we’re past the point of giving 80 laughs and it’s much more of a distraction then it’s worth, and it led to people thinking you have information you don’t have which can actively hurt the town. I don’t want to reveal it for you, but it’s not helping.

Dude regardless of what it turns out to be I have to do it. Should have been pretty easy to figure out since I was voting OMGUS then quickly changing back. If people paid attention they would have nailed that easily. I never ever claimed I had info due to a role... not once. If people assumed that by what some others might have posted then that's on them not on me. 

I gave people a chance because Like I said I wanted to see who was paying attention. You guys nailed the whore PR but missed out on what was right in front of your faces. Once again not on me. 

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Someone figuring it out affects it? Even though I didn’t explicitly say what it was? And if so, then why were you trying to have everybody figure it out?

Like I said I have accused people in the past for not reading the game and skimming. I wanted to see who was paying attention especially when I was starting the throw out obvious hints.

Probably gonna die now so get ready

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Dude regardless of what it turns out to be I have to do it. Should have been pretty easy to figure out since I was voting OMGUS then quickly changing back. If people paid attention they would have nailed that easily. I never ever claimed I had info due to a role... not once. If people assumed that by what some others might have posted then that's on them not on me. 

I gave people a chance because Like I said I wanted to see who was paying attention. You guys nailed the whore PR but missed out on what was right in front of your faces. Once again not on me. 

To be fair what seems obvious to you isn’t always so with others. I thought it was obvious that I was hamming it up as an eager beaver newbie VT… and I got lynched D1 (deservedly in hindsight).