Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Stark here's another angle and I literally just thought of this. Keep in Mind 80 tailored this game to his liking based on all of our play styles. We've already seen post restrictions based on those styles . 80 is well aware of CTM's play style and I would not for a second put it past 80 to require a scum team gambit early in the game. 

sure that's an 80 thing 

but I think its a stretch to assume that requirement for scum.... 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Not everyone else just you. You always start and you do it to everyone.  Stating you love the fact you ran people off from this game says it all. Sorry but I didn't say it you did . I always start off civil with you and then it deteriorates 

I’m not going any deeper than this… 

All I did in this game was vote you just to give you a tap on D1 and it’s been off the rails since. You’ve responded by calling me stupid and names, and I’ve responded by asking you to calm down.

Please stop.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m not going any deeper than this… 

All I did in this game was vote you just to give you a tap on D1 and it’s been off the rails since. You’ve responded by calling me stupid and names, and I’ve responded by asking you to calm down.

Please stop.

Have you figured out my PR yet ? Jvill did ...I tried not to just come out and say it but I might help explain just a little bit of what's going on.  lets put this behind us and move on 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Have you figured out my PR yet ? Jvill did ...I tried not to just come out and say it but I might help explain just a little bit of what's going on.  lets put this behind us and move on 

Yes. I did a long time ago. I’ve been trying to appeal to your long history of rage fits. I get the PR part of it, but don’t want you off the rails. I hope you can see where I’m coming from. I walk on eggshells with you.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

When you guys get past the rage spam, try voting Hal with me??

are you including me? if so im not raging. I was just saying I don't see the same thing with JiF and a bus angle. 

I could. I asked him a question about what looks like he pasted some text in one of his posts. 

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Wait.... I'm voting you cause I don't like you ? I hate the bragging JIF no doubt but my case is 100 % clear you disagree with it so move on .... Problem is when you disagree you have a way of being insulting. Also you try to push me into tunneling on you and really offer nothing in defense other than LMAO...sh*t gets old man

Buddy, you dont have a case...you started to make one up based on garbage because you didnt like that I bragged about finding scum on N1.  It's ridiculous how emotionally unstable you are that you'd bring the game to a screeching halt because you simply want to remove me from the game because I'm boisterous and hurts you sensitivities.  It's pathetic, honestly and outside the spirit of the game. 

And in the game, you're also, lying.  You have nothing on me.  I'm town, so pump faking this role you cant share that tells you I'm scum, is a total and utter lie or your role sucks and it's giving you bad results. 

6 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Never mind, you were talking about Hal. @Stark

yeah, Hal has a post that in dark mode is pasted from somewhere. his posts from earlier with the oh im new and dumb stuff too. then ape called him on his comment about this morning and only seeing GreenSeed... when we have pages of us trying to work through you and smash 

24 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I'm not removing my vote from Smash for the rest of the game.

So kill me to prove he's lying if you must.  Dont care at this point if you kill a sup'd up townie.  You all deserve for caving into his bull sh*t. 

What are you whining about? 

26 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Buddy, you dont have a case...you started to make one up based on garbage because you didnt like that I bragged about finding scum on N1.  It's ridiculous how emotionally unstable you are that you'd bring the game to a screeching halt because you simply want to remove me from the game because I'm boisterous and hurts you sensitivities.  It's pathetic, honestly and outside the spirit of the game. 

And in the game, you're also, lying.  You have nothing on me.  I'm town, so pump faking this role you cant share that tells you I'm scum, is a total and utter lie or your role sucks and it's giving you bad results. 

Sorry JIF but you are 100 % wrong in how you perceive what I'm doing here.

27 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I'm not removing my vote from Smash for the rest of the game.

So kill me to prove he's lying if you must.  Dont care at this point if you kill a sup'd up townie.  You all deserve for caving into his bull sh*t. 

how are you a souped up you said you had a 1x role cop which makes you vanilla town. So are you Lying ?? 

Then you claim I'm lying because I feel you might be scum ? 

you have to do better than this.