Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Alright at this point you might as well just come out with whatever it is you’re hinting at

I'm not going to come out and say anything, you guys should see it by now. It also has absolutely nothing to do with my case on JIF . Looking at how I voted says everything that needs to be said from this games subject matter.

Lets forget the Info part of why I was looking at JIF and APE1 because now APE is dead so that's gone. 

Why I think JIF is scum. 

1. I think the AVM deal was way too convenient and in a CTM based game I can see them trying to pull off a gambit early in the game since that's the way CTM loved to roll.

2. I do not like the fact JIF was trying to weasel out of APE asking him to post "I'm Town" so Ape could Lie Detect. If you are town and asked to do that, you simply do it, yet we get a page of JIF drama until he finally felt if he didn't do it he would look scummy. He knew  he had to comply but he also knew he could just shoot the APE at night to get out of it hoping APE didn't draw doc coverage which is why what APE did was smart in one way but stupid in another. Yes I know scum could have read this and killed APE to try and implement JIF but I highly doubt that was the case. Ape was Killed for 2 reasons 1. He was at the time believed to be a lie Detector and 2. He would have Implemented JIF.

3. Last game JIF was willing to lynch a confirmed Deputy to, as he stated "get info" but in this game before APE was NKed I mentioned this to JIF and he tried to explain this is different when in fact it was a better play because it would have given us info on two players. Thinking in that timeline it was a very good play to lynch JIF but him being the hypocrite he is he tried to down play this attempt at info for his own preservation and that's selfish town play IMHO or he was scum which makes more sense . I'm convinced Town JIF would have not fought so hard against a lynch for info because I've seen him do it before.

You don't have to agree with any of this and I'm 100 % fine if you disagree but I don't see anything out there in the form of a case on anyone . 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pac said:

JiF is a horrible player but not new.  I don't think he's going to let 1 post from Arsehole scare him into concocting some fakakta gambit with AVM this early in the game.  Many easier ways to deal with that situation as scum.

Plus he wouldn't give up the f'king guy who was their designated killer for being untrackable.

Pac making the most sense out of you dweebs? 

wow, we've entered bizarro world. 

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

This is a game about CTM the king of early gambits (not that he was actually good at it) so I can easily see JIF and AVM trying to pull this off.

You keep saying this like it means, something.  What is your theory here? Scum was forced to make a gambit play because the game is about CTM?  Are you ******* mental? 

6 hours ago, Pac said:

Town Smash plays like a hyper ventilating St Bernard who is convinced the pile of sht he's eating is Alpo.. 

Kinda like he's doing now.

This is true but then he started pump faking a peep.  Dude isnt even trying to look at the game.  He just wants to kill me despite my claimed powers because something something, I brag and something something gambit it's CTM game.

Blockhead mode, 100%.  The pump faking to get people to vote me?  Scummy AF

I'm not going to come out and say anything, you guys should see it by now. It also has absolutely nothing to do with my case on JIF . Looking at how I voted says everything that needs to be said from this games subject matter.

Lets forget the Info part of why I was looking at JIF and APE1 because now APE is dead so that's gone. 

Why I think JIF is scum. 

1. I think the AVM deal was way too convenient and in a CTM based game I can see them trying to pull off a gambit early in the game since that's the way CTM loved to roll.

2. I do not like the fact JIF was trying to weasel out of APE asking him to post "I'm Town" so Ape could Lie Detect. If you are town and asked to do that, you simply do it, yet we get a page of JIF drama until he finally felt if he didn't do it he would look scummy. He knew  he had to comply but he also knew he could just shoot the APE at night to get out of it hoping APE didn't draw doc coverage which is why what APE did was smart in one way but stupid in another. Yes I know scum could have read this and killed APE to try and implement JIF but I highly doubt that was the case. Ape was Killed for 2 reasons 1. He was at the time believed to be a lie Detector and 2. He would have Implemented JIF.

3. Last game JIF was willing to lynch a confirmed Deputy to, as he stated "get info" but in this game before APE was NKed I mentioned this to JIF and he tried to explain this is different when in fact it was a better play because it would have given us info on two players. Thinking in that timeline it was a very good play to lynch JIF but him being the hypocrite he is he tried to down play this attempt at info for his own preservation and that's selfish town play IMHO or he was scum which makes more sense . I'm convinced Town JIF would have not fought so hard against a lynch for info because I've seen him do it before.

You don't have to agree with any of this and I'm 100 % fine if you disagree but I don't see anything out there in the form of a case on anyone . 

So you're done pump faking a guilty on me?  You scummy ****.

Who else are you reading Smash?  Or are you just so completely and utterly fixated on me because of paranoia and jealously, you're not even going to attempt to play the game?   

Cool.  Very town.  Very helpful.  You're great at this.

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

So you think he’s faking a guilty on you and the response is to peel off him and go Gsexy? 

I thought I was closer to a lynch then I was...definitely a mistake thinking I was in self preservation mode.  I admitted it was bad look to Ape and switched when I realized I still had quite a few votes to go.

9 hours ago, Pac said:

Wait you're not dead?  I had to stop at page 25 but plan restarting soon. 

Subbed back in for Ballin

7 hours ago, Pac said:

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Hopefully you got it after reading more.

7 hours ago, Pac said:

JiF is a horrible player but not new.  I don't think he's going to let 1 post from Arsehole scare him into concocting some fakakta gambit with AVM this early in the game.  Many easier ways to deal with that situation as scum.

Plus he wouldn't give up the f'king guy who was their designated killer for being untrackable.

This is my read.

7 hours ago, Pac said:

I've literally done sht like that in multiple games you've played.  You're lucky your claimed mason with someone who vouched for you or I'd consider ending you.

Yea, several times I’ve made this observation to verbal posts.

7 hours ago, Pac said:

Town Smash plays like a hyper ventilating St Bernard who is convinced the pile of sht he's eating is Alpo.. 

Kinda like he's doing now.

Yes.

6 hours ago, Pac said:

I'm done talking to you for now..  you're still someone I might put to sleep.

He’s got me in that spot we experience with DM players, where you cannot separate scummy from clueless.

21 minutes ago, JiFields said:

You keep saying this like it means, something.  What is your theory here? Scum was forced to make a gambit play because the game is about CTM?  Are you ******* mental? 

Cannot argue with this.

Why I think JIF is scum. 

Cannot understand this.

18 minutes ago, JiFields said:

This is true but then he started pump faking a peep.  Dude isnt even trying to look at the game.  He just wants to kill me despite my claimed powers because something something, I brag and something something gambit it's CTM game.

Blockhead mode, 100%.  The pump faking to get people to vote me?  Scummy AF

Cannot laugh harder at this.

16 minutes ago, JiFields said:

So you're done pump faking a guilty on me?  You scummy ****.

Who else are you reading Smash?  Or are you just so completely and utterly fixated on me because of paranoia and jealously, you're not even going to attempt to play the game?   

Cool.  Very town.  Very helpful.  You're great at this.

Cannot disagree with this, either.

At this point Smash is being un-cooperative and I’m moving on. He’s hurting us own position of town.

4 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I thought I was closer to a lynch then I was...definitely a mistake thinking I was in self preservation mode.  I admitted it was bad look to Ape and switched when I realized I still had quite a few votes to go.

Valid.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@Verbal @Leelou any reason you guys are voting opposing trains? 

you went out of your way to early claim masons and then stepped way back. I’d have expected more leadership.

Talk to us a bit about your strategy here. Please.

omg, good call, maybe this was a gambit play them because omg it's a game about CTM and stuff, so they're just cruising to victory, maybe we should lynch one for info and stuff because omg, scary

Scared Monster High GIF

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JiFields said:

omg, good call, maybe this was a gambit play them because omg it's a game about CTM and stuff, so they're just cruising to victory, maybe we should lynch one for info and stuff because omg, scary

Scared Monster High GIF

Yes very good call….I didn’t catch it.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

You know what you truly are stupid .

Is this an example of you knowing the difference between joking to call someone stupid and really meaning it?

I like you, Smash. You are a well-intentioned guy. That said, I’m tired of this double standard with you. Please stop and just play the game.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Cannot argue with this.

Cannot understand this.

Cannot laugh harder at this.

Cannot disagree with this, either.

At this point Smash is being un-cooperative and I’m moving on. He’s hurting us own position of town.

What can you not understand ? Seriously . I'm trying to see if you sleuths can pick up on what I'm required to do but I guess your feeble little brains can't handle that kind of thinking. 

Like I said if you disagree with my case which is clear at this point that's 100 % fine but if you can't figure out why I'm posting the way I am  then you are simply not paying attention.

You and JIFiot have your fun laughing and carrying on like 2 school girls like I said you do this every game and you both suck at this so there's that. 

If you need another hint let me know I even bolded sh*t to help you along.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

You know what you truly are stupid .

You're the one voting me because you dont like me.  lmfao.  Voting me because I brag, in mafia.  You're incredible dude, why do you sign up for this game when you clearly can only dish it but not take it? 

I mean lets be real here, if "I'm truly stupid", what does that make you?  Brain dead?  Because the turds I sh*t from my ass have more sense than you.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

What can you not understand ? Seriously . I'm trying to see if you sleuths can pick up on what I'm required to do but I guess your feeble little brains can't handle that kind of thinking. 

Like I said if you disagree with my case which is clear at this point that's 100 % fine but if you can't figure out why I'm posting the way I am  then you are simply not paying attention.

You and JIFiot have your fun laughing and carrying on like 2 school girls like I said you do this every game and you both suck at this so there's that. 

This ******* guy.

holy sh*t

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Is this an example of you knowing the difference between joking to call someone stupid and really meaning it?

I like you, Smash. You are a well-intentioned guy. That said, I’m tired of this double standard with you. Please stop and just play the game.

Ape STFU seriously. You play like your all it all the time and you are usually wrong. You play like this every game and you point at me, insult the way I play constantly, and then try to turn it back around when I come back at you the same way you come at me.

The LD thing was pure stupidity and could have put the Doc in harms way and even cost the COP to alter his play but hey it was an APE move that I even gave you partial credit for drawing the NK but there was 2 sides to it and it was risky. Just a dumb play if you ask me.

Maybe you were bored ? So the bored APE is always more important than the entire town. Every game you play your busy until something triggers you then its calling everyone and their ideas stupid . You have ran off some good people and you get off on it and even brag on it and to me that's ******* disgusting and not in the sprit of the game we come here to have fun playing. Problem most of the time is you don't like the taste of your own medicine 

I always get tunnel vision when I play you know this and you take full advantage to insult me . When it comes to what I'm doing besides the JIF case, like I said you should have figured it out by now sorry you can't . Other than that what other case is there ? you and JIF put yourselves front and center I'm not buying JIF's story is that so hard for you to deal with ? People keep asking me questions I answer them and at some point it starts to get annoying to me when they ask me sh*t I already typed out. Read the game and stop APEing the **** out of it.

• Thumb Down 1

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I didn’t catch your list of reads. Care to share?

As for reads….I have Pac looking town recently.    Verbal and Leelou claiming masons together, but I love a good conspiracy theory.   BG and Barry I have as town.   JiF, Jville, and Arsis looking town.   .   You replaced Ballin who I suspected as scum and hiding but now reevaluating.

Drums, Hess, Smash, lurker, JVOR, Peen could all swing. 

17 minutes ago, JiFields said:

You're the one voting me because you dont like me.  lmfao.  Voting me because I brag, in mafia.  You're incredible dude, why do you sign up for this game when you clearly can only dish it but not take it? 

I mean lets be real here, if "I'm truly stupid", what does that make you?  Brain dead?  Because the turds I sh*t from my ass have more sense than you.

Wait.... I'm voting you cause I don't like you ? I hate the bragging JIF no doubt but my case is 100 % clear you disagree with it so move on .... Problem is when you disagree you have a way of being insulting. Also you try to push me into tunneling on you and really offer nothing in defense other than LMAO...sh*t gets old man

• Thumb Down 1

23 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@JiFields so you down voted this post that gives 2 hints as to what Im doing did you bother reading it ? Of course you didn't you never do and then you start asking me questions I already answered in previous posts . Read the game 

• Thumb Down 1

8 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Alright explain Smash not being on your list if you buy that. 

PAC knows the way I play, probably better than most, we were in the first games ever on JN . So if you're asking this question why don't you come out with your case on me rather than just simply voting and asking others why they are not voting me as well ? Just curious as to what your case is

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

@Verbal @Leelou any reason you guys are voting opposing trains? 

you went out of your way to early claim masons and then stepped way back. I’d have expected more leadership.

Talk to us a bit about your strategy here. Please.

Is there some requirement now in mafia that we have to be of the same mind, in lock step and vote the same every phase? 

I see things differently than Verb, I’ve given him my opinions in our discord. Neither of us are hiding, but I can guarantee you I’m not going to be a big leader here. 

TBH, this is weird. I feel like you came back as a different alignment and I also don’t really like that you’ve been giving tidbits about why your 1.0 version did things. You are a new player and that version of you is dead. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1