Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Unless I missed something, I see no reason to believe the JVOR shot was SK.  Much more likely town vig.  If a SK, shots would have been getting fired off much earlier than this.  A SK isn't going to pass on kills and no way 80 is giving only giving a SK shot every 3 days.

Some people seem way too desperate to push this 3rd party narrative that had no traction when tried the first 2 days with zero evidence, and now it's full speed ahead on it the moment there's anything to try to hang onto with that BS.

Mock outrage?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

I was ready to champion his lynch but that post from Beaver is giving me pause.. 

He put me at the top as "recently town vibes" which reads like he investigated me last night.  Yeah he could have been just giving his opinion but the timing of his death is too convenient..  still thinking JVOR (who I massacred) watched me last night and saw Beav visit..  Beav says "recent town vibe" and they shoot his ass.

I'll concede that it could all be a coincidence.

What doesn't make sense to me is him stating he has town on BG and a dead Barry..  would he really have investigated Barry N1 (which it would have had to have been) then BG N2?  I dunno..  maybe..  but my theory seems more plausible.

I could still vote BG but for now I've got my eye on Hail and Stork and to a lesser extent Lurkturd.

Maybe BG was his n1 view. Barry was just listed because mod confirmed?

As another overall catch-up note, I couldn't help but laugh as Smash gave his "big" reveal of PR, which everyone already knew he was getting it.  Yet it means literally nothing about his alignment nor case even if it is true, despite him trying to act otherwise.  It's exactly what was called out that he'd pull when clearly trying to get people to believe there was more to the story than he would dare actually outright claim.

It is worth noting he did also miss at least one or two of the OMGUS, but on that alone I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt that 80 let it slide, yet in the end his overall play still wreaks beyond belief.

Just now, HessStation said:

Bc scenarios that are possible but highly unlikely never happen in Mafia games. 

Not my point. At the time I protested, it was because it was tangential theorizing. Now we have multiple kills in day phase. Now weighing SK, vig or whatever else is practical.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Not my point. At the time I protested, it was because it was tangential theorizing. Now we have multiple kills in day phase. Now weighing SK, vig or whatever else is practical.

It was my point towards BG. What’s his issue about it I don’t know. Nobody’s pushing it. 

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

As another overall catch-up note, I couldn't help but laugh as Smash gave his "big" reveal of PR, which everyone already knew he was getting it.  Yet it means literally nothing about his alignment nor case even if it is true, despite him trying to act otherwise.  It's exactly what was called out that he'd pull when clearly trying to get people to believe there was more to the story than he would dare actually outright claim.

It is worth noting he did also miss at least one or two of the OMGUS, but on that alone I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt that 80 let it slide, yet in the end his overall play still wreaks beyond belief.

Oh, I’m 50/50 at best on believing he had an actual PR to act like himself. I mean, be way funnier to make someone else act like Snash… but, what does smash having a PR to act like smash have to do with ctm?

At least Ape 1.0 was specifically about CTM.

Niw that I say it out loud, vote smash

Higher likelihood he used it to backpedal his way out of going in in Jif.

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Mock outrage?

In what capacity?  There were multiple pushes for supposed SK before a single additional shot went off.  Now a single one on day 3 is suddenly hard confirmation of one?  That's either a hard screwjob from 80 to a player with a doomed role, or a dumb narrative attempting to shift as much focus around as possible, undoubtedly getting prepped for it being used as a bullsh*t case-build.  The latter seems far more likely.

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Smash (4) - BG, Stark, JiF, Ape

Hal (2) - Leelou, Peen

Peen (1) - Lurker

Stark (1) - Hess

Leelou (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - Jvill

JiF (1) - Arsis

Not Voting (4) - Hal, Pac, Verbal, Drums

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

DEADLINE:  Thursday, 8 PM EST

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

In what capacity?  There were multiple pushes for supposed SK before a single additional shot went off.  Now a single one on day 3 is suddenly hard confirmation of one?  That's either a hard screwjob from 80 to a player with a doomed role, or a dumb narrative attempting to shift as much focus around as possible, undoubtedly getting prepped for it being used as a bullsh*t case-build.  The latter seems far more likely.

There were 2 additional. 

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Who killed Beaver? Discussing that scenario is out of bounds? SK is anymore unlikely than Scum who can kill both day and night or a town w multiple vigs who both just happen to shoot at the same time w one vig not coming clean? 

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Smash (5) - BG, JiF, Stark, Ape, Lurker

Hal (2) - Leelou, Peen

Stark (1) - Hess

Leelou (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - Jvill

JiF (1) - Arsis

Not Voting (4) - Hal, Pac, Verbal, Drums

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

DEADLINE:  Thursday, 8 PM EST

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes. I did a long time ago. I’ve been trying to appeal to your long history of rage fits. I get the PR part of it, but don’t want you off the rails. I hope you can see where I’m coming from. I walk on eggshells with you.

What I take from this one is that he does this as town.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s 100% meta for smashmouth to lose his sh*t to drown out cases on him. Which is effectively what we saw today.

What I take from this one is he does it as scum.

-----

We just saw him as scum last game and I don't remember him doing this at all basically. So which one is it? 

Just now, HessStation said:

Who killed Beaver? Discussing that scenario is out of bounds? SK is anymore unlikely than Scum who can kill both day and night or a town w multiple vigs who both just happen to shoot at the same time w one vig not coming clean? 

SK who went through 2 days and 2 nights not taking a shot is your theory here?

80's mentioning the first death scene was "flavor" because of AI all but confirms those shots came from different places, so you can't even try to push a narrative of it being "saved up" shots that were then used back-to-back.

In the end, you're still trying to argue a SK took 1 shot in 5 phases.  If more evidence comes later to support it, I'll consider it then.  Until then it seems like a desperate attempt to try to throw suspicions onto everyone, which is some dirty sh*t.

On 2/5/2023 at 10:32 AM, Integrity28 said:

Vote smash

Hid a vote on me and is doing nothing but tethering yo hess.

On 2/6/2023 at 7:54 AM, Smashmouth said:

Yeah I'm not scum every game look at this  monkey fool voting me again.

Unvote PAC

Vote Ape

On 2/6/2023 at 7:59 AM, Integrity28 said:

So, like, that was easy. Why aren’t you contributing block head? No reaction to the reveals? Arsis gotcha case? Weigh in, please.

On 2/6/2023 at 8:00 AM, Integrity28 said:

Put your emotions from last game in a little box, and move in to this game. Thanks.

On 2/6/2023 at 8:04 AM, Smashmouth said:

Thats every game not last game ?

you ar scum

On 2/6/2023 at 8:33 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Official Day 2 Vote Count

JiF (4) - Arsis, Hal, Barry, Beaver

AVM (3) - JiF, Drums, Leelou

Pac (3) - Hess, Jvill, Stark

Ape (1) - Smash

Arsis (1) - BG

Smash (1) - Ape

With 20 players alive it takes 11 votes to lynch

On 2/6/2023 at 8:34 AM, Smashmouth said:

Unvote Monkey Sight

Vote AVM

If Snash has a PR that requires him to OMGUS rage vote everyone that votes him, he wasn’t following it here. 

He OMGUS voted Ape 1.0 and called him scum, then says Ape 1.0 always thinks he’s scum (which implies he knew Ape1.0 was town). He always does this as scum.  

Then without reason he votes AVM. Sure looks like a liar and a bus vote on reread.

80's mentioning the first death scene was "flavor" because of AI all but confirms those shots came from different places, so you can't even try to push a narrative of it being "saved up" shots that were then used back-to-back.

In the end, you're still trying to argue a SK took 1 shot in 5 phases.  If more evidence comes later to support it, I'll consider it then.  Until then it seems like a desperate attempt to try to throw suspicions onto everyone, which is some dirty sh*t.

It’s odd that the only time you’re rolling up your sleeves is when SK gets brought into focus.

7 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I'm glad to see we could bond over this.

I was hoping to get one of these going south-park-buddy.gif.e129650b356bdf8ac127df70abef58d6.gif

Hindsight being what it is I should have just said "my d*** is a thing to but you don't see me forcing it on you"

From now on I'll claim VT first post of each game for Blips and Chitz ?

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Who do you think killed Beaver?

Just now, Lurker89 said:

I was hoping to get one of these going south-park-buddy.gif.e129650b356bdf8ac127df70abef58d6.gif

Hindsight being what it is I should have just said "my d*** is a thing to but you don't see me forcing it on you"

From now on I'll claim VT first post of each game for Blips and Chitz ?

Not going to lie, I was going to post that exact gif, but instead I was too lazy to go grab it and so typed that response instead.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s odd that the only time you’re rolling up your sleeves is when SK gets brought into focus.

Has to do with nothing but time, no different than what I did yesterday night.  Trying to make up for my daytime disappearances.  Hope everyone's ready for the same tomorrow and Friday.

Do you believe a 1 in 5 SK makes any sense at all?  It won't take too much time for that to prove itself if even slightly true.

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

What I take from this one is that he does this as town.

What I take from this one is he does it as scum.

-----

We just saw him as scum last game and I don't remember him doing this at all basically. So which one is it? 

Sorry, it’s nuanced. Not the sane things.

In general, Snash gets carried away with emo and rage. Those are the fits. It’s real. It’s something I’ve cause and feel guilty for. That’s just human sh*t.

As scum he often deflects to personal insults and identity politics, while also getting emo over the fact he cannot accept people figure him out. This can lead to the former, but usually he sees it to make pressure or details go away.

• Upvote 1

Has to do with nothing but time, no different than what I did yesterday night.  Trying to make up for my daytime disappearances.  Hope everyone's ready for the same tomorrow and Friday.

Do you believe a 1 in 5 SK makes any sense at all?  It won't take too much time for that to prove itself if even slightly true.

Not ready to say. Games aren’t as balanced nowadays as they used to be.