Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

I've noticed his claim is spurious but it simply defies logic to randomly draw that much attention to yourself when you have no pressure if you're scum. 

If it comes to it I'll hammer Smash into alpha centauri but for now Halitosis is the cleaner kill. 

Fair enough.

I just cannot get past Snash blatant role-fishing about the LD with Aoe 1.0, then pushing other people’s theories about Jif gambit. Town Smash usually goes his own way, for better or worse.

The only thing he’s done that has town vibes is get emotional at moments, but then there’s other moments where it’s clearly calculated. Just doesn’t feel right to me.

Normally I can reach a 90% confident read in him. He’s been a bit more sly this game. Maybe because he was nabbed easily last game. I dunno.

Explain what makes Hal a cleaner kill? I’m not looking for convincing, just perspective.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Im really tired of this sh*t just vote me off . WTF do you mean I'm not following it ?? You voted me I OMGUS voted you back then switched to AVm . I'm not required to keep my vote on the person who voted me after I OMGUS vote them

Unvote Leelou 

Vote Stupid APE

@Bleedin Green Idiot of course I'm going to miss some posts I'm not here 24/7 and no you had no ******* idea that I had a PR so cut the bullsh*t.

So I somehow simultaneously didn't know what you were claiming, and correctly called out were not actually completely doing what you were not-so-subtly hinting towards as your "fallback" role?  All this while you chose not to refute multiple people's questions about you having an ability you were insinuating towards.  I even called out at the same time that your refusal to actually claim a role would be what you would spin into the exact narrative you've tried telling today.

There's zero chance I'm moving my vote at this point.  I'm totally convinced you're scum and if not, you're one of their greatest weapons with this diarrhea.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

By not following it consistently. 

So you think Smash is scum because he hasn’t been perfect with a stated PR?

That and his emo which is the same as town but the same as mafia but different and only you can tell the difference?

Yeahhhh

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Id vote this version of Ape over Smash at this point fwiw.. 

Don't think either is the play today. 

Charming.

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Sorry 80 I'm not going to OMGUS all these votes I'm at work trying to catch up just mod kill me .

gg

It was fun for a while but its becoming annoying. 

Unvote

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ape is full of sh*t and its obvious so is BG 

I'm not changing my vote back to leelou since I just wanted reaction from her I'm keeping it on Ape . Waiting for all the idiots to steam roll in like they always do and follow this idiot to my eventual lynch.

Am I, smash? Am I?

Just now, Verbal said:

That and his emo which is the same as town but the same as mafia but different and only you can tell the difference?

Yeahhhh

In fairness, I’m embellishing on some stuff to assess reads and reactions.

Kenny Powers Finger Guns GIF by MOODMAN

16 minutes ago, Pac said:

I've noticed his claim is spurious but it simply defies logic to randomly draw that much attention to yourself when you have no pressure if you're scum

If it comes to it I'll hammer Smash into alpha centauri but for now Halitosis is the cleaner kill. 

Except by Smash's own logic he apparently believes that's exactly what scum would do.

Ain't that some sh*t, huh?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

If Snash has a PR that requires him to OMGUS rage vote everyone that votes him, he wasn’t following it here. 

He OMGUS voted Ape 1.0 and called him scum, then says Ape 1.0 always thinks he’s scum (which implies he knew Ape1.0 was town). He always does this as scum.  

Then without reason he votes AVM. Sure looks like a liar and a bus vote on reread.

I'm stupid how does that imply he knew ape 1.0 was town. I don't see the connection.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Nice to see all these year's later this is still the same thing you say in every single game, town or scum.

No no no, the stupid sh*t was actually smart, you just didn't realize.  /Ape'd

Never said it was smart. Just intentional. I thrive in ambiguity. It drives most people nuts, but for me it’s my most creative space.

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

I'm stupid how does that imply he knew ape 1.0 was town. I don't see the connection.

Smash would have to know I am town, in order to accuse me of my town meta of “always thinking he’s scum”.

He’s both accusing me of being scum and calling him scum, and also following my town meta and calling him scum.

Hes contradicting himself.

53 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash would have to know I am town, in order to accuse me of my town meta of “always thinking he’s scum”.

He’s both accusing me of being scum and calling him scum, and also following my town meta and calling him scum.

Hes contradicting himself.

No. That makes no logical sense.

Unvote vote ape.

Be better.

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

No. That makes no logical sense.

Unvote vote ape.

Be better.

I’m probably not explaining it well, and genuinely don’t care if you understand. I’m giving you guys what I can here. I’m tired, I cannot stay asleep.

Telling me “be better” while voting me as town is mind numbing.

My train came together very easy here, all because im rambling and care free and just want to have a distraction. Think about that. Congrats, you’re voting me for being talkative. Very original. 

vote drums

@Jetsfan80 I had previously invited smash when he said good game and asjed to die.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m probably not explaining it well, and genuinely don’t care if you understand. I’m giving you guys what I can here. I’m tired, I cannot stay asleep.

Telling me “be better” while voting me as town is mind numbing.

My train came together very easy here, all because im rambling and care free and just want to have a distraction. Think about that. Congrats, you’re voting me for being talkative. Very original. 

vote drums

@Jetsfan80 I had previously invited smash when he said good game and asjed to die.

Why can't you be as good at this game as @Pacw

He's so much better at this game than you.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

Yeahhhh

I don't have the energy and way too much going on in RL now to argue with these Idiots. I'm not going to answer 100 questions designed to piss me off and drive me to a melt down. Ape and BG are both full of sh*t TBH so rather than get pissed off with those who can't follow WTF is going on or like I said just trying at this stage to piss me off I'm going to ramp down my posting.

If they want to lynch me they can have at it. Loved the cute little touch by Bleedin Green who had no idea wtf was going on now claiming to know what I was thinking and doing throughout the game. Now I remember why he sucked so bad the first time he played. Its will be fun for you all to question BG when I flip town, good luck and have fun .

No emo I'm seriously going to slow down because I have construction starting in my home tomorrow and have to juggle that with my 3 dogs and my wife working from home. Along with that I'm in the process of interviewing for the Deputy Printing Officer of the BEP and I have a lot of work to do for my presentation. 

• Thumb Down 1