Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

4 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

The ****ed up thing is i even wrote down @PacJVOR Scum Nail

And then @JiFields role cop seems to pan out. 

Then i came in and ****ed it up lol ... forgive me ... i just grabbed the notebook on my desk and checked i have it straight there.

Can you bump PAC’s post where he pins the beaver death in jvor?

7 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

It was ****ing PAC ... dudes im sorry i have the attention span of a cocker spaniel and that may be an insult to cocker spaniels

3 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

The ****ed up thing is i even wrote down @PacJVOR Scum Nail

And then @JiFields role cop seems to pan out. 

Then i came in and ****ed it up lol ... forgive me ... i just grabbed the notebook on my desk and checked i have it straight there.

LOL alright that clears some of that up. Still, Pac said it was a theory that JVOR viewed Beav, you came in and stated it like a fact. That’s why I asked.

• Upvote 1

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Smash (4) - BG, Stark, JiF, Lurker

Hal (3) - Ape, Leelou, Peen

JiF (2) - Arsis, Drums

Stark (1) - Hess

Leelou (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - Jvill

Not Voting (3) - Hal, Pac, Verbal

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

DEADLINE:  Thursday, 8 PM EST

5 hours ago, Pac said:

Ok so Barry wasn't investigated last night so I don't think beav would have wasted a n1 investigation on someone who hadn't posted all day 1.

My working theory is JVOR watched me last night.. Saw beav visit..  As soon as he declared me town they assumed cop and shot him. 

I'm about 60% confident in that scenario.  Something clearly tipped them off. 

Nvm @Lurker89 found it.

I rarely read all if his posts. 

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Can you bump PAC’s post where he pins the beaver death in jvor?

16 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

It was ****ing PAC ... dudes im sorry i have the attention span of a cocker spaniel and that may be an insult to cocker spaniels

I did click on the post above and its pinned in the quote.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Does conventional cop in coroner report for beaver sorta validated Jif as role cop.?

Good call and at bare minimum does suggest there are other cop roles out.  I'd doubt scum somehow figured that out themselves as a move to pull out in some gambit without getting caught claiming someone else's role (never mind the overall ridiculous concept of busing a PR D2 in the first place)

I've thought the JiF case was absurd since the beginning , this just gives another reason to believe that.

4 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Got it, so you think I'm the SK role cop. 

No, I thought you were with someone else. This is why I said TINFOIL in my post. I knew it was crazy but I'm throwing sh*t out there at this point. You've proved me wrong and I'll move on.

unvote

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Good call and at bare minimum does suggest there are other cop roles out.  I'd doubt scum somehow figured that out themselves as a move to pull out in some gambit without getting caught claiming someone else's role (never mind the overall ridiculous concept of busing a PR D2 in the first place)

I've thought the JiF case was absurd since the beginning , this just gives another reason to believe that.

@Pac you still think this guy is scum? I feel like he’s the narrator of obscure, meaningless stuff here… after the fact. It’s content. It’s just not content.

Did you say beaver had his as solid town? Or town lean? 

Smash (4) - BG, Stark, JiF, Lurker

Stark (1) - Hess

Leelou (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - Jvill

JiF (1) - Arsis

Not Voting (4) - Hal, Pac, Verbal, Drums

11 hours ago, Beaver said:

As for reads….I have Pac looking town recently.    Verbal and Leelou claiming masons together, but I love a good conspiracy theory.   BG and Barry I have as town.   JiF, Jville, and Arsis looking town.   .   You replaced Ballin who I suspected as scum and hiding but now reevaluating.

Drums, Hess, Smash, lurker, JVOR, Peen could all swing. 

Okay, I see.

Dang @Bleedin Green I had a theory that 80 gave all the veterans coming back for this one scum roles!!! 

On 2/7/2023 at 6:13 PM, Greenseed4 said:

@Stark I'll be taking my 4yo out on our weekly Tuesday night Daddy/Daughter dinner date. 

So, if I don't post for a while it's because I'm busy jumping on trampolines and eating happy meals.  Which is significantly more exciting than this game where I'm just boring old VT; I haven't been as invested in this game as I have in the last few--when I had actual nighttime activities to handle and QT discussions to participate in.   I'm a safe lynch if ya'll want to quit trying to lynch scum and want to focus on the (not even low) middle activity posters. 

...this reminds me of a time I snuck into a Phish concert by wearing an event staff polo and I got close enough to the stage to smell the patchouli on Trey Anastasio, when the lead Operations guy tried to kick me out for "not doing anything".  

48 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I'll take it...

I started off breadcrumbing scumbomb as a silly self preservation gambit on like page 2 because I thought that would be funny and then disappeared for 40 pages or so .... I deserve  death. I'm VT but definitely derserve to be made an example of. 

I sparingly tried to catch up throughout the workday today.... but I'd be happier dead and you deserve better  than me my lil drummer boy ?

Really, another super early reveal?

Do people not understand it's sh*t like this that leads to things like a cop getting killed off?  FFS

Smash (3) - BG, Stark, JiF

Peen (1) - Lurker

Stark (1) - Hess

Leelou (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - Jvill

JiF (1) - Arsis

Not Voting (4) - Hal, Pac, Verbal, Drums

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@Pac you still think this guy is scum? I feel like he’s the narrator of obscure, meaningless stuff here… after the fact. It’s content. It’s just not content.

Did you say beaver had his as solid town? Or town lean? 

I was ready to champion his lynch but that post from Beaver is giving me pause.. 

He put me at the top as "recently town vibes" which reads like he investigated me last night.  Yeah he could have been just giving his opinion but the timing of his death is too convenient..  still thinking JVOR (who I massacred) watched me last night and saw Beav visit..  Beav says "recent town vibe" and they shoot his ass.

I'll concede that it could all be a coincidence.

What doesn't make sense to me is him stating he has town on BG and a dead Barry..  would he really have investigated Barry N1 (which it would have had to have been) then BG N2?  I dunno..  maybe..  but my theory seems more plausible.

I could still vote BG but for now I've got my eye on Hail and Stork and to a lesser extent Lurkturd.

8 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Really, another super early reveal?

Do people not understand it's sh*t like this that leads to things like a cop getting killed off?  FFS

Cops dead... could be another cop and  Claiming VT could be useful tactic for them..... Could be me but I'm a known liar I lied in my reveal last game ... Scum should NK me just to be sure ?

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I could see scum kills cop (town), sk kills jvor (scum).

Unless I missed something, I see no reason to believe the JVOR shot was SK.  Much more likely town vig.  If a SK, shots would have been getting fired off much earlier than this.  A SK isn't going to pass on kills and no way 80 is giving only giving a SK shot every 3 days.

Some people seem way too desperate to push this 3rd party narrative that had no traction when tried the first 2 days with zero evidence, and now it's full speed ahead on it the moment there's anything to try to hang onto with that BS.

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Unless I missed something, I see no reason to believe the JVOR shot was SK.  Much more likely town vig.  If a SK, shots would have been getting fired off much earlier than this.  A SK isn't going to pass on kills and no way 80 is giving only giving a SK shot every 3 days.

Some people seem way too desperate to push this 3rd party narrative that had no traction when tried the first 2 days with zero evidence, and now it's full speed ahead on it the moment there's anything to try to hang onto with that BS.

To be clear, I was the only one shooting people down for bringing it up. This was more a reply to hess, who just loves to talk sk.

• Upvote 1