Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash would have to know I am town, in order to accuse me of my town meta of “always thinking he’s scum”.

He’s both accusing me of being scum and calling him scum, and also following my town meta and calling him scum.

Hes contradicting himself.

Nope sorry but I'm not contradicting anything if I missed a PR then so be it if that makes me scum then do what ya gotta do . Ape your post here is just plain terrible. I'm glad that you and BG can read my mind though 

Smash: I'm the smartest one here, why don't you all just admit it?

Pac: No way, I'm the smartest one here! I'm the one who can turn a barren wasteland into a Red Lobster!

JiF: Yeah, but I'm the one who knows the most about the hippie CTM. I'm the one who can find him!

Ape: Pfft! Ya'll ain't got nothin' on me. I'm the one who can hurl poo with deadly accuracy!

Everyone: *gasp*

Smash: Alright, alright. Let's put it to the test. Whoever can find the hippie CTM is the smartest. Ready, set, go!

image.thumb.png.81796e50f08bbee109b99bc05104bd57.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smash: "Hey, moderator! Can you please do something about JiF, Ape and Pac? They're being really annoying and they're trying to push my buttons. All they're doing is making it harder for us to find the hippie CTM!"

Moderator: "I understand your frustration, Smash. I'll have a talk with JiF, Ape and Pac and tell them to stop behaving in such a manner. I'm sure they'll understand and cooperate."

Smash: "Thanks. That would be really appreciated."

image.thumb.png.0d761004a1f9b25de5726b7c5911847a.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Smash had been with the search party for days, and they were getting increasingly desperate.

They had been searching the forests near the hippie CTM without any luck, and tensions were running high.

Suddenly, the moderator of the search party issued a command:Smash, you must angrily attack your fellow search party members! If you do not, you will be killed!

Smash could not believe what he was hearing. He had been with these people for days, and he was not a violent person. He tried to reason with the moderator, but it was to no avail.

The leader made it clear that Smash had no choice. Reluctantly, Smash slowly stepped forward, preparing to do as he was told. But before Smash could even take a single step, the moderator drew a gun and shot him dead.

The other members of the search party were horrified. They had all grown to like Smash, and they could not believe they had just witnessed a murder. But they knew that they had to keep searching for the hippie CTM, and they continued on without him.

image.png.49b1bceb5e982b57cf48e2a3489250f3.png

@Smashmouth, Town Blockhead (Post Restriction - Forced to angrily OMGUS any player who votes him prior to moving his vote) has been Modkilled (Failure to adhere to PR)

• Post of the Week 1

Updated roster:

1. @Hal N of Provo
  2. @Arsis
  3. @JiFields
  4. Crusher  Town Fatty (Extra Vote to Lynch), Killed N1

5. Ape  Town Community College Student (Post Restriction), Killed N2
  6. @Stark
  7. @jvill 51
  8. Beaver  DEA Officer (Standard Cop) Killed D3
  9. Jgb  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Lynched D1

10. @Pac
  11. Ballin  replaced D3 by @Integrity28
  12. @Lurker89
  13. Barry  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Modkilled D2
  14. @HessStation
  15. @Drums
  16. JVOR  Scum Programmer (Watcher), Shot D3
  17. @Verbal
  18. @Bleedin Green
  19. Smash  Town Blockhead (Post Restriction - Forced OMGUS), Modkilled D3
  20. @Leelou
  21. @Greenseed4
  22. AVM  Scum Hippie Ninja (Can’t be Tracked at Night), Lynched D2

Thank god that distraction is out of the way but I'm just going to say this and be done.  Besides being a blockhead, why the **** would you fight and argue and run around acting like you are important to this game when your role is basically an anti-town role almost in similar fashion to a day time Miller.  Clearly the PR is set up to make us look at you like scum, dont fight it, just die, you're useless and provide no value to the game, such a freaking blockhead. 

9 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Thank god that distraction is out of the way but I'm just going to say this and be done.  Besides being a blockhead, why the **** would you fight and argue and run around acting like you are important to this game when your role is basically an anti-town role almost in similar fashion to a day time Miller.  Clearly the PR is set up to make us look at you like scum, dont fight it, just die, you're useless and provide no value to the game, such a freaking blockhead. 

GFY you have the mind of a ******* child . Still insulting me after I get Mod Killed something I suggested. That along with being a hypocrite and a selfish player. You run with this blockhead sh*t, don't read anything I post, then claim you know WTF is going on when you obviously don't . Bet you'll claim you knew my PR as well in hindsight like some of the others. You actually got mad at me because I was pushing you in the game then threw a tantrum and put me on ignore. If you got lucky on day one, are town, and nabbed the ninja great for you but after claiming 1x role Cop in my eyes you became someone who could have given us info based on your interactions with the APE (before he died) I felt this was a great spot to get info on both you and APE instead of letting you skate to endgame but it just so happen the Ape was lying about his role as were you. Great town play from you both. Just fantastic but I'm the blockhead. Its amazing to me that town has a cop and a role cop not too OP more like pure bullsh*t.

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash: I'm the smartest one here, why don't you all just admit it?

Pac: No way, I'm the smartest one here! I'm the one who can turn a barren wasteland into a Red Lobster!

JiF: Yeah, but I'm the one who knows the most about the hippie CTM. I'm the one who can find him!

Ape: Pfft! Ya'll ain't got nothin' on me. I'm the one who can hurl poo with deadly accuracy!

Everyone: *gasp*

Smash: Alright, alright. Let's put it to the test. Whoever can find the hippie CTM is the smartest. Ready, set, go!

image.thumb.png.81796e50f08bbee109b99bc05104bd57.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smash: "Hey, moderator! Can you please do something about JiF, Ape and Pac? They're being really annoying and they're trying to push my buttons. All they're doing is making it harder for us to find the hippie CTM!"

Moderator: "I understand your frustration, Smash. I'll have a talk with JiF, Ape and Pac and tell them to stop behaving in such a manner. I'm sure they'll understand and cooperate."

Smash: "Thanks. That would be really appreciated."

image.thumb.png.0d761004a1f9b25de5726b7c5911847a.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Smash had been with the search party for days, and they were getting increasingly desperate.

They had been searching the forests near the hippie CTM without any luck, and tensions were running high.

Suddenly, the moderator of the search party issued a command:Smash, you must angrily attack your fellow search party members! If you do not, you will be killed!

Smash could not believe what he was hearing. He had been with these people for days, and he was not a violent person. He tried to reason with the moderator, but it was to no avail.

The leader made it clear that Smash had no choice. Reluctantly, Smash slowly stepped forward, preparing to do as he was told. But before Smash could even take a single step, the moderator drew a gun and shot him dead.

The other members of the search party were horrified. They had all grown to like Smash, and they could not believe they had just witnessed a murder. But they knew that they had to keep searching for the hippie CTM, and they continued on without him.

image.png.49b1bceb5e982b57cf48e2a3489250f3.png

@Smashmouth, Town Blockhead (Post Restriction - Forced to angrily OMGUS any player who votes him prior to moving his vote) has been Modkilled (Failure to adhere to PR)

In his defense that is a shtty role unless you earn something for doing it and it's not the entire game. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Still insulting me after I get Mod Killed something I suggested. 

Last thing I'll say till postgame since Smash brought it up here:  Yes, this was more of a mercy killing for Smash rather than a punishment, lol.  Poor fella.  Had to put him down like Lassie.

@Hal N of Provo answers to the below please

1 hour ago, Hal N of Provo said:

FWIW I don’t get the whole evolving JiF claimed rolls.  I think I must have missed some dynamite posts that made sense to everyone else.  

50 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

What are you confused about

44 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

And what was the reasoning behind your original vote for Ape?