Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

20 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

@jvill 51 @JiFields @Bleedin Green @Stark 

How does Beaver's death and role-reveal influence your feelings on voting Smash? 

feeling on this is kind of nothing. Beaver said town read on BeeGee and Barry.im going with BeeGee is confirmedish based on his wording . im assuming those are his investigations. so I don't see how I can really take anything away from his thought on smash

1 hour ago, Pac said:

In his defense that is a shtty role unless you earn something for doing it and it's not the entire game. 

There is no defense, he should have just sacrificed himself but instead he's such an emotional twat he had to create huge distraction, make it personal and then act like he was the most important player in the game.  We've all had sh*tty stupid roles and are happy to die for the town, only the blockhead acted like we couldnt survive without it.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, JiFields said:

There is no defense, he should have just sacrificed himself but instead he's such an emotional twat he had to create huge distraction, make it personal and then act like he was the most important player in the game.  We've all had sh*tty stupid roles and are happy to die for the town, only the blockhead acted like we couldnt survive without it.

Meh..  I was kinda just ignoring his case. 

20 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

You do realize Beaver only had 2 investigations right ? Im not sure how you can get anything definitive out of Beavers list . 

he has Pac looking town bg looking town barry looking town jif , jville and arsis looking town but out of that you come up with

BG as town and is out for you ? What made you pick BG out of that entire bunch ?

the wording beaver used was, BG and Barry were town. he didn't say feels like or looking. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

feeling on this is kind of nothing. Beaver said town read on BeeGee and Barry.im going with BeeGee is confirmedish based on his wording . im assuming those are his investigations. so I don't see how I can really take anything away from his thought on smash

It’s moot now. At the time, Smash was making it seem like he had information on others, and if we didn’t see it we were dumb. Made me think he had powers of detection until Beaver turned up as cop. 

Thought we caught him in a lie, proving scumminess, but no… I’m just really failing hard in this game with my reads. 

new strategy: let’s lynch everyone I have a strong Town read on

15 hours ago, HessStation said:

Peen train stalls at L3, SK kills Beaver (cop), Pac kills JVOR…Peen trains disappears into oblivion 

*drops shades back on & closes notebook 

Sk just sows up on D3? I don't know seems like we would have had some other info if 3p

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

@Pac you still think this guy is scum? I feel like he’s the narrator of obscure, meaningless stuff here… after the fact. It’s content. It’s just not content.

Did you say beaver had his as solid town? Or town lean? 

couple of us have pointed out beavers post on reads

why you need to ask pac

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:
51 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

@Hal N of Provo answers to the below please

Our cop didnt like ape2’s roll and the old dude was silent.  Ape has gone different.  Better to go on than most.  

6 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

The reply got bumped into the quote above 

What do you mean he didn't like his roll? And what is the confusion about JiF's claim you were talking about?

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Pac said:

I was ready to champion his lynch but that post from Beaver is giving me pause.. 

He put me at the top as "recently town vibes" which reads like he investigated me last night.  Yeah he could have been just giving his opinion but the timing of his death is too convenient..  still thinking JVOR (who I massacred) watched me last night and saw Beav visit..  Beav says "recent town vibe" and they shoot his ass.

I'll concede that it could all be a coincidence.

What doesn't make sense to me is him stating he has town on BG and a dead Barry..  would he really have investigated Barry N1 (which it would have had to have been) then BG N2?  I dunno..  maybe..  but my theory seems more plausible.

I could still vote BG but for now I've got my eye on Hail and Stork and to a lesser extent Lurkturd.

you and ape "all about me" players.

BG and Barry were listed as town... not feels like, looks like, not recently vibe. and you think he inv. you. ok maybe but im still not reading it that way. 

still could vote BG... smh

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

Unless I missed something, I see no reason to believe the JVOR shot was SK.  Much more likely town vig.  If a SK, shots would have been getting fired off much earlier than this.  A SK isn't going to pass on kills and no way 80 is giving only giving a SK shot every 3 days.

Some people seem way too desperate to push this 3rd party narrative that had no traction when tried the first 2 days with zero evidence, and now it's full speed ahead on it the moment there's anything to try to hang onto with that BS.

Episode 1 Applause GIF by Friends

On 2/6/2023 at 10:54 AM, Stark said:

@Greenseed4 do you have an opinion of what's been going on so far? 

On 2/6/2023 at 2:18 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Yeah. I think AVM is scummy.

On 2/7/2023 at 1:36 AM, Greenseed4 said:

So Night actions get delayed because scum was “busy at work” and then Crusher gets home “late from the gym”

…cause he strikes us all as someone who is dedicated to his health. 

Interested Kevin Nash GIF

On 2/7/2023 at 1:38 AM, Greenseed4 said:

I don’t buy the 1x action that gets used on D1

vote JiF 

On 2/7/2023 at 1:39 AM, Greenseed4 said:

I’m an idiot. I forgot Crusher is already dead. Let’s remove him from the suspect list.

On 2/7/2023 at 1:40 AM, Greenseed4 said:

Still an idiot here… It was N1 not D1.

On 2/7/2023 at 1:40 AM, Greenseed4 said:

Well this should prove I’m not in a QT. 

hmmmmm

Felt AVM was scummy when Stark called for his opinion.

Comes back to me at night, to vote me, acts like he didnt know it's night but the first post was talking about the night being delayed?