Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hahaha, says people should make cases…

Votes me based on PoE, no case.

Cannot make it up. I said yesterday, I wanked all over to draw votes to me yesterday. Everyone who voted me had a reason or observation they cited. Drums voted me because he thought I “needed pressure”.

He is not scum hunting guys. I’m not sure he’s even reading. He’s hopped on my train the past 2 days with no reason, when I’m getting heat.

Vote drums

I am ok being lynched. Whats wrong with asking people to case me so town could figure out who’s who after my flip? At least it’d be informative. Go for it. If it helps town, I’m fine with it. 

Just now, Drums said:

I am ok being lynched. Whats wrong with asking people to case me so town could figure out who’s who after my flip? At least it’d be informative. Go for it. If it helps town, I’m fine with it. 

You serious?

The issue is you trying to look all townish ask people to make cases, but not doing it yourself.

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Strong town look after these posts.

Would like clarity here. I’ve got Pac pegged for a role, but not doc. Forget the name for it, but it’s a role that hands out 1x stuff. 

I’m the doc. I know the role you’re thinking of for Pac, I had it in one of my games but can’t remember the name of it either. If that’s PAC’s actual role I’m not sure why either of you thought that’s a counter to a doc.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You serious?

The issue is you trying to look all townish ask people to make cases, but not doing it yourself.

I get what you’re saying. If I had anything strong to go on I’d be super loud but I haven’t had any “gotcha” moments. Best I can do right now is PoE because I’ve had an easier time picking up on town tells. 

9 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I’m the doc. I know the role you’re thinking of for Pac, I had it in one of my games but can’t remember the name of it either. If that’s PAC’s actual role I’m not sure why either of you thought that’s a counter to a doc.

You're dumb for outing yourself earlier.  Luckily we lynched the role blocker or you'd be toast. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I figured it out after the fact, when you called him in it. Won’t say the name of the role. Want him to reveal.

Just now, jvill 51 said:

So were you countering or not? And if so why doesn’t whatever logic makes you think that’s an actual counter to a doc also apply to me?

Here's a suggestion..  Don't concentrate on the guy that swooped in and killed back to back scum and look elsewhere. 

I'd check on Stork or BG. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pac said:

Are you seriously asking for a claim? 

Get bent..  

Ninja, RB, and whatever jvor was are dead. So, it’d be nice to start vetting townies.

The clarity you are hunting scum with + the fact you didn’t give a sh*t if Hal was real doc or not = playing like a 3rd party.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Ninja, RB, and whatever jvor was are dead. So, it’d be nice to start vetting townies.

The clarity you are hunting scum with + the fact you didn’t give a sh*t if Hal was real doc or not = playing like a 3rd party.

If you thought there was a chance Hal was doc that's on you. 

Between what I've purposely said and the scenes it doesn't take a whole lot of brain power to know exactly what I am.