Former Chiefs star absolutely blasts Eric Bieniemy

jetsons

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I also think strawman “see, it’s not because he’s black” threads like this are trash. 

Silly me, I thought it was a thread about a former player saying a coach didn't have any real influence on the offense based on his experience behind the scene. Thanks for injecting race as is par these days. Because as we all know when something doesn't go the way people want it's always because of skin pigment, and the virtuous must make a scene to shun the rest of us.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

25 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Silly me, I thought it was a thread about a former player saying a coach didn't have any real influence on the offense based on his experience behind the scene. Thanks for injecting race as is par these days. Because as we all know when something doesn't go the way people want it's always because of skin pigment, and the virtuous must make a scene to shun the rest of us.

lol, love it when people try to accuse me of “bringing up race” just because I’m not bashful about calling out historically low-key racists on their obvious agenda

• Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 1

Yeah, This guy probably isn’t prepared to be a coach or someone would have given him a shot. Will be good to get the answer  and put it to rest. Other Black coaches deserved a shot like Wilks who proved he can lead men and devise a team identity, he’s been jobbed twice!

5 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

After hearing Boomer this morning talk about how EB had been hard on the players, how Shady had fumbled a bunch, and got benched in the playoffs and SB, I would say there is something more than Shady doing us all a favor by pointing this out. This has sour grapes written all over it. 

yeah, eaiason... a font of wisdom. lol

8 hours ago, jetsons said:

yeah, eaiason... a font of wisdom. lol

If you think Esiason is not well connected in the NFL, I don't  know what to tell. What he reported was fact. He didn't  break anything here. Shady was a bust in KC. He got there due to his Philly connection with Ried so he is an Andy Ried guy and it makes sense that he would support the guy that he knew through his career vs a guy that probably busted his balls about fumbling and probably didn't  stand up for him when he was benched

45 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

McCoy has no class. I hope years from now I read a story about him living in a van down by the river.

So he will become a Dolphins fan?

heh...   for old times sake.... those trailer trash phins fans immediately came to mind.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

If you think Esiason is not well connected in the NFL, I don't  know what to tell. What he reported was fact. He didn't  break anything here. Shady was a bust in KC. He got there due to his Philly connection with Ried so he is an Andy Ried guy and it makes sense that he would support the guy that he knew through his career vs a guy that probably busted his balls about fumbling and probably didn't  stand up for him when he was benched

esiasion IS OUT FOR esiasion... He IS An EGOIST To The MAX... ANYTHING that in his mind will keep him in some form of relevance in the public's eye he Will Be A WHORE To. 

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, love it when people try to accuse me of “bringing up race” just because I’m not bashful about calling out historically low-key racists on their obvious agenda

I didn't "try to accuse you of bringing up race" I flat out said you did and quoted your own words as proof of such. I think people are just tired of race being used as a sword and a shield regularly by people to impose their own agenda on others. Racism has gotten to a point in this country where the race hustlers had to make up the term microaggression to say everyone is racist even when devoid of action or proof of such. Which isn't to say their aren't racists out there of all shades.

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

I didn't "try to accuse you of bringing up race" I flat out said you did and quoted your own words as proof of such. I think people are just tired of race being used as a sword and a shield regularly by people to impose their own agenda on others. Racism has gotten to a point in this country where the race hustlers had to make up the term microaggression to say everyone is racist even when devoid of action or proof of such. Which isn't to say their aren't racists out there of all shades.

So, like, are “people” tired of it or you? Are you, like, attacking me, or like the everyone else that’s not tired of it?

Maybe, if you didn’t want to argue over racism, you ignore the comment next time and not use it to invoke an argument about how we shouldn’t argue over racism. 

On 2/23/2023 at 3:48 PM, Integrity28 said:

So, like, are “people” tired of it or you? Are you, like, attacking me, or like the everyone else that’s not tired of it?

Maybe, if you didn’t want to argue over racism, you ignore the comment next time and not use it to invoke an argument about how we shouldn’t argue over racism. 

No, people in general are tired of it, as oppose to just me. I know plenty of people who don't look like me, despite your premise, that are tired of race being injected into everything as though people don't have anything to say otherwise. I didn't attack you at all though it seems you're attempting to pull the victim card after you called others racist for posting an article about a one's experience based on the words of a player that was actually in the locker room. The thread wasn't about race, but you chose to take it there. Whereas I lamented that I thought the post was about experience as opposed to race in response to you. You should try your attempted political judo with someone else.

36 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

No, people in general are tired of it, as oppose to just me. I know plenty of people who don't look like me, despite your premise, that are tired of race being injected into everything as though people don't have anything to say otherwise. I didn't attack you at all though it seems you're attempting to pull the victim card after you called others racist for posting an article about a one's experience based on the words of a player that was actually in the locker room. The thread wasn't about race, but you chose to take it there. Whereas I lamented that I thought the post was about experience as opposed to race in response to you. You should try your attempted political judo with someone else.

lol, you’re using all the cliche stuff here, eh?

“Knowing people” doesn’t mean you get to speak on their behalf. I’m very careful about not doing this myself, which brings me to the “injecting race” bit… Bienemy and his pursuit of a HC job has been a national sports media talking point for 3 years. A large part of that dialogue has been around his race. I didn’t suddenly, unexpectedly bring up race… I simply pointed out that I viewed the intent of this thread a passive remark on the broad topic. In short, I’m not looking at the thread in a vacuum. That would be ignorant.

In no way am I pulling a victim card. I’m pointing out that I made one relatively quiet remark you could have ignored. Nobody was really talking about race. Even in my post it was a meandering thought. Instead, you’ve turned it into this… an argument about race… while also speaking out the other side of your mouth about not wanting everything to be about race.

Political judo… Right pal, a reply this many days after the fact, mischaracterizing my intent, tells me you probably do want to argue about race. Maybe.

On 2/22/2023 at 6:43 AM, Integrity28 said:

If that were true, then hiring every Belichik assistant after Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel would never have happened. 

The copycat aspect is that these teams have no idea what they’re hiring for, so if team A passes on a guy, team B suspects there’s something they don’t know and they pass too.

Seriously, the ST coach from the Pats gets (and fails) at HC for one of the most prestigious organizations in the NFL and EB can’t get a look?

I feel like EB may be better served taking a HC position in college to get the executive experience.   It’s also less work and the same pay  if you succeed  

• Upvote 2

On 2/21/2023 at 11:47 PM, jetsons said:

The reason Most Everyone knew why Bienemy never got hired as a HC...

Former Chiefs star absolutely blasts Eric Bieniemy (msn.com)

For the past five years, Eric Bieniemy has held the title of offensive coordinator for the Kansas City Chiefs as the team won two Super Bowls in three appearances. But as former Kansas City Chiefs star LeSean McCoy reveals, that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s the one that’s been running the offense.

Eric Bieniemy
Eric Bieniemy© Provided by The Comeback

This week, LeSean McCoy has some shocking comments about Eric Bieniemy, revealing that he wasn’t responsible for the Chiefs’ offensive success.

“What’s his value? What makes him a good offensive coordinator? See, the problem is a lot of these people who go on social media. ‘Oh, he should be the guy for the job’ – they haven’t played there. They’re not in the locker room, McCoy said during an appearance on Speak. “I’ve been in the rooms where he’s coaching, and he has nothing to do with the pass game at all, right? When the plays are designed? That’s Andy Reid!”

McCoy claimed that Bieniemy had “no real responsibility” when it came to running the Chiefs’ offense.

“When I’m asked about Eric Bieniemy, what makes him good?” McCoy said. “When we watched the film in practices and we correct – the wide receivers, the running backs, the quarterbacks – he doesn’t talk in there. Andy Reid talks in there. He may say things to the running backs because he’s an ex-running back coach, but he has no real responsibility. Now you go from the Chiefs—where you can hide behind Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid—to Washington where you’ve got to call plays? You’ve got to run the meetings? You gotta run the installs?”

These are certainly concerning comments for the Washington Commanders after they just hired Bieniemy to run their offense.

makes sense though, just like when we hired Herm as HC when he was Bucs DB coach and Dungy as HC and Kiffin as DC did  play calls and schemes.. same exact thing, and we paid for it dearly,,, as did Arizona State