The Great Jets QB Search - Mafia - SCUM AND SK JOINT VICTORY!!!!

jgb

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

lol why? 

it is 80, Bum, and Nyn if Crusher is legit. And it tracks when you look at history.  Btw I was checked as town too. 

We will do that in a minute - but our train can’t come off.  It would no longer be the longest lasting train and lose its tiebreaker.

Say crushers right about everything else but you role blocked him and are scum, that would be game over.   

On the flip side you could vote me right and be game over I guess.  So whatever.   I’m fine with bum too.  It just seems risky - but fine if you get the rest of the train on board.  

The other train is all scum - unless you role blocked.

@Nynaeve if you want to claim not scum later might be a nice time to come out and talk.  

3 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

it is 80, Bum, and Nyn if Crusher is legit. And it tracks when you look at history.  Btw I was checked as town too. 

We will do that in a minute - but our train can’t come off.  It would no longer be the longest lasting train and lose its tiebreaker.

Say crushers right about everything else but you role blocked him and are scum, that would be game over.   

On the flip side you could vote me right and be game over I guess.  So whatever.   I’m fine with bum too.  It just seems risky - but fine if you get the rest of the train on board.  

@Nynaeve if you want to claim not scum later might be a nice time to come out and talk.  

Who checked you as town? 

1 hour ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Cause I’m comfortable with you and 80 as scum at this point.  If @Nynaeve or @JiF drops the hammer on 80 it might mean something though.  

Right, of course you are. You know Crush can vet me as Town once he checks me, so that's who you will take out next.

How you feeling now Mr Bundy?

Just now, The Crusher said:

Haha , dude!

Nyn N1

JiF N2

Nyn asked me why not you instead of her. That might be what you remember,

Bummer.  I’m almost always doing something else while I play.  I thought you checked me but didn't trust it.  

Multitasking plus the ADD and dyslexia you nailed in the last game chat is a hell of a combo ?? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

This is an even worse version of the tell.  It's not confusing at all. 

Whoa Whoa buddy....

So you are sitting here, as a consulting adult Billy Strings fan, telling me that 2 NKs are nothing to be confused about? Theres NOTHING odd about that? How does that happen? Is that a normal thing? Ive never heard of it (granted I havent played much)

1 hour ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, JiF said:

1. Crushlove - mason cop claim

2. JF80 - Gardner Minshew - VT claim

3. Hal - Zach Wilson - VT claim

4. JiF - town - Crusher claims he searched and got town

5. Arsis Replaced by Hallia - mason w/ Crusher claim

6. drums - Joe Douglas (Jets Watcher) dozed off and never woke up (N1)

7. nyn - ?

8. bum knee - ? 

9. beav - Dr. Butcher (Jets Team Doctor) was beaten the death with a Darrelle Revis bust (D2)

10. peen - Jets Roleblocker killed by bad luck

11. ape - Jets Double Voter killed by COVID vaccine overdose

=====

D1 Result: No lynch

N1 Result: drums killed.

D2 Result: beav lynched.

N2 Result: ape / peen killed.

Im pretty sure you saw my breadcrumb.

If not, Im Lamar Jackson, sick of crabcakes and trying to put food on my table with no representation.

8 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Haha you swing and miss.

I'm just a non starter 

Is this your bread crumble?  You expected everyone to connect this to Lamar Jackson?  Some players dont even post on the main board.  lol 

And how does bread crumbing Lamar Jackson mean anything?  That's just the character.  

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Is this your bread crumble?  You expected everyone to connect this to Lamar Jackson?  Some players dont even post on the main board.  lol 

And how does bread crumbing Lamar Jackson mean anything?  That's just the character.  

Well I figured someone would remember it from the main board, it was the top 10 threads

Just now, Hal N of Provo said:

@JiF are you trying to grab defeat from the jaws of victory here?  Lol.  I’m not moving off of 80 to save time now unless the train brakes down. 

We lose the game if miss this round.  We move off this train and we lose the tiebreaker.  Not worth it. 

What's the case on 80?

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sure but bread crumbing a character is different then bread crumbing a role.  That's typically what people do in my experience.

Yeah I see that now LOL I was hoping someone would ask me about it so I could explain it