The Great Jets QB Search - Mafia - SCUM AND SK JOINT VICTORY!!!!

jgb

29 minutes ago, jgb said:

I blame you. During the 3 minutes you modded last night you obviously screwed everything up.

You sir, are doing a great job. I like the color you’ve added to your characters and their very persona-specific deaths.

hat tip. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

If anyone is interested, I’m designing a game that would be my first time moderating.

The premise is I assign roles based on intelligence, then mod-kill everyone and tell you to GFY.

role chart for said game

14851C66-42B4-41E2-A743-26649AC82E14.jpeg.eaf31e9293470056a8ff26b44ed5c7b5.jpeg

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

You sir, are doing a great job. I like the color you’ve added to your characters and their very persona-specific deaths.

hat tip. 

Mod kills don’t deserve a memorable death. Just…

Goodbye GIF

3 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Handshake Bros GIF

Hey we co-win this if we team up. If we dont, we will probably lose.

Public Offer... (it has to be public)

We kill together tonight, I shoot Halia, you whack Crush. We lynch Jif tomorrow and sweet sweet victory is ours. End of game.

What say you Mr Bundy?

Just now, BUM-KNEE said:

Hey we co-win this if we team up. If we dont, we will probably lose.

Public Offer... (it has to be public)

We kill together tonight, I shoot Halia, you whack Crush. We lynch Jif tomorrow and sweet sweet victory is ours. End of game.

What say you Mr Bundy?

Oh My God Omg GIF

• Haha 4

There are only 5 remaining in the conference room when the staffer comes to pick them up for the night. “Where is Woody?” She asks.

Bum smiles, “He said something about lack of balance in the universe and quit. He threw himself in the paper shredder over there and his scrawny ass when through it like a sheet of A4.”

The staffer shrugs, “I guess his son Brick is the new boss. I'll call him to get down here tomorrow. Now you 5 get to your rooms and I'll see you in the morning.”

Bum speaks up, “You know what, Hal and I discussed it and we'd like to share rooms tonight.”

The staffer looks them up and down, “Hey, it's 2023, whatever you want to do is your business.”

They all make their way to their rooms and bed. But Bums and Hal can be heard whispering for hours between themselves.

After midnight, Crusher hears a knock at the window. Curious, he peeks outside. Standing there are three beautiful strippers. Crush throws open the window.

“Hey there, sexy. A Mr. Bum sent us to keep you company.”

Crush helps them into the window one by one. He sits on the bed and they begin to dance for him. One pulls whiskey from her bag and pours it right into Crush's mouth. The three remove their clothes. One turns off the light and they jump onto Crush and engage in the wildest orgy seen on this Earth since the 1960s. After they are finished, the ladies get up and begin to dress. Crush doesn't move. Frozen on his face is the widest smile you can imagine.

Joe Namath (crush / Jets Hard-Partying Cop) died happy after being effed to death.

Role info: Can investigate a player at night. Goes on a celebratory bender on nights after scum is lynched and is too wasted to investigate. If receives no votes D2, is masoned with a random Jet who is granted a 1xBPV which together they decide who holds it each night. As long as his mason is alive, he can see through passive abilities that make scum appear as town in investigations.

• Haha 2

Hearing the commotion, Hallia rushes into her buddy Joe's room, fearing the worst. She throws open the door. Standing there are the three strippers looking down at Joe's body.

“Why helllllooooo, ladies.” says Hallia.

One of the women scoffs, “We don't recognize you. I bet you play for the league minimum.”

She pulls out a gun and shoots Hallia in the face, "Compliments of Hal."

Hallia (Jets JAG) has been shot in the face for not being famous.

Role info: VT. No powers.

The next morning, JiF exits his room bright-eyed and bushy tailed. Hal and Bum exit their room next with chit-eating grins on their faces. They motion their hands across their throats and point at JiF, who gulps.

It is now D5.