The Great Jets QB Search - Mafia - SCUM AND SK JOINT VICTORY!!!!

jgb

1 hour ago, jgb said:

The conference room unlocks and the door opens. The staffer stands in the doorway with her pistol. She sees Roger Goodell's bashed in head, "Good work. I don't know why we have listened to him about Coach and GM hires over the years. He's always had it in for the Jets."

She waves her pistol at the group, "Now get to bed. Tomorrow we start anew."

The group all heads to their beds and settle in, wondering what horrors await at night but...

Sleep Sleeping GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Not a damn thing happens.

It is now D4.

Teehee 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

If what you have been claiming is truth, that is

I think so. Challenge is I got a Jets on Nyn night 1 but now it appears there is a good chance that the investigation was blocked or botched. I did not investigate or report on Hal, Hal? Voted him early  , mostly because of him admitting to being Zach.LoL. His crazy early reveal and typical all over the place play has me thinking Town. His game as scum, he reeked it in and played more thoughtfully than the stream of consciousness stuff he’s been doing now. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think so. Challenge is I got a Jets on Nyn night 1 but now it appears there is a good chance that the investigation was blocked or botched. I did not investigate or report on Hal, Hal? Voted him early  , mostly because of him admitting to being Zach.LoL. His crazy early reveal and typical all over the place play has me thinking Town. His game as scum, he reeked it in and played more thoughtfully than the stream of consciousness stuff he’s been doing now. 

Hal basicly tripped and said "take his shot", plus the shady reveal for no reason.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Nyn has crybabied out of the game. She has been laying into me after 80 was killed complaining about "game balance" (usurprisingly she had no complaints when scum bagged 4 town in a row to start the game). I kindly reminded her that I'm a rookie mod and this game is going longer than any other I've played in and thus I'm happy with the balance.

She opted to take a shot at Crush last night and when it didn't hit, she went off the rails.. I told her "whine later, play now." And she took her ball and went home and quit the game.

NYN - LEAGUE TRAITOR / ROLEBLOCKER

Has been mod-killed.

I really feel bad for all of you who have invested time in the game.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So, Nyn?

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

When I first started playing Mafia 3 whole games ago 80 warned me that people had meltdowns over this. I thought he was kidding, we are adults and it's a silly diversionary text game.

Boy, was I wrong. Then when I decided to mod one -- which is a lot of work by the way and the pay ain't great -- I asked jvill to check out the setup.

80 warned me "people will complain no matter what." Again, I made the folly of believing he was being melodramatic.

How much I've learned lol.

So I know this throws a damper in things but I'd personally appreciate it if we play out the string to at least give some measure of satisfaction to those who have invested in the game.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Game was fun. This is nothing new around here, I went nuts one time when nolder  put me in a QT with Pac and Aoe, they were both town I  was scum. They literally caught and ganged  up on me in five post. I got pissed and became a giant Dick to Nolder and he cancelled entire game! Oops. You took a shot  at a crazy complicated set up and personally I think you did a great job. Takes times to get the nuance of modding. I’ve never was able to  so I’ve never modded  an actual fame. 

I think we should let Bum live and call this a tie. If it’s not Bum and it’s Hal I’m erasing every game  in the mafia forum! I look forward to playing the next one you mod. 

Appreciate that. But let's see where the night goes, please.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No it isn’t dick  head! You mod kill someone then we keep play. You suck at modding. Haha 

Well I (of course) researched it on mafia scum wiki. It says "as a general rule" modkill of townie ends the day while modkill of scum does not.

I believe town would've lynched a scum today so the result is basically the same.

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Well I (of course) researched it on mafia scum wiki. It says "as a general rule" modkill of townie ends the day while modkill of scum does not.

I believe town would've lynched a scum today so the result is basically the same.

LOL, your integrity and transparency is impressive sir. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

When I first started playing Mafia 3 whole games ago 80 warned me that people had meltdowns over this. I thought he was kidding, we are adults and it's a silly diversionary text game.

Boy, was I wrong. Then when I decided to mod one -- which is a lot of work by the way and the pay ain't great -- I asked jvill to check out the setup.

80 warned me "people will complain no matter what." Again, I made the folly of believing he was being melodramatic.

How much I've learned lol.

So I know this throws a damper in things but I'd personally appreciate it if we play out the string to at least give some measure of satisfaction to those who have invested in the game.

Thanks.

That's why I never even thought about modding a game. I'm too much of an a$$hole. I would be the biggest bastard mod ever. I'd let dead people still vote just for the **** of it. I'd lie in role pms. I don't think people could handle it.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

That's why I never even thought about modding a game. I'm too much of an a$$hole. I would be the biggest bastard mod ever. I'd let dead people still vote just for the **** of it. I'd lie in role pms. I don't think people could handle it.

4 stars. Would play again.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2