The Great Jets QB Search - Mafia - SCUM AND SK JOINT VICTORY!!!!

jgb

The group arrives in the conference room. The staffer still brandishes her gun, “And don't think you can half ass this search just to get out of here. I'll know if you don't put in the effort.” She points to a security camera on the ceiling. “And no more whining about conspiracies. If one of you gets in the way of your work – take him out.” She throws a sock full of quarters on the table and leaves, slamming and locking the door behind her.

For ten minutes they all sit silently eyeing each other suspiciously. Finally, Crusher speaks up, “Ok, I'm taking charge. Put up the slides of candidates and let's get this over with.”

The first slide is Aaron Rodgers. A new silence falls over the room. Some bow their heads. “Safe to say that's a no. Next slide.” says Crush.

After a few minutes, they do their best to forget their predicament and do what they were brought together to do – discuss QBs. However, one of their group – 80 – simply says “No.” without explanation to every candidate. After the tenth slide. Nyn pipes up, “Are you ever gonna agree so we can get the heck out of this funhouse of death?”

80 thinks for a full minute before responding, “Let's face it the Jets suck, have always sucked, and will always suck. We can all be butchered but nothing will change that. I will never let the Jets succeed and neither will my successors. Jets' fans tears are just too good for the bottom line.”

The rest of the group looks to Crush who has proclaimed himself leader and he points to the sock and then to JiF.

JiF knows what he must do. He picks up the heavy sock and THWAKS 80 across the face – teeth richochet off the wall. JiF keeps swinging until 80 stops howling...

Roger Goodell (80 / League Framer) has been beaten to death with a sock full of loose change.

Role Info: Each night can plant PEDs in his target's room to make him show up as scum to any night investigations. If his target is lynched the next day, he must lay low and cannot frame the following night.

• Haha 3

The group gawks for a moment and then erupts in cheers. They have finally removed an obstacle to Making the Jets Great... For Once. Crusher breaks up the celebration, “Now let's go get a fuggin snack.”

It is now N3. You have 24 Hours (Deadline--7:00 PM EST) to submit night actions.

43 minutes ago, jgb said:

The group arrives in the conference room. The staffer still brandishes her gun, “And don't think you can half ass this search just to get out of here. I'll know if you don't put in the effort.” She points to a security camera on the ceiling. “And no more whining about conspiracies. If one of you gets in the way of your work – take him out.” She throws a sock full of quarters on the table and leaves, slamming and locking the door behind her.

For ten minutes they all sit silently eyeing each other suspiciously. Finally, Crusher speaks up, “Ok, I'm taking charge. Put up the slides of candidates and let's get this over with.”

The first slide is Aaron Rodgers. A new silence falls over the room. Some bow their heads. “Safe to say that's a no. Next slide.” says Crush.

After a few minutes, they do their best to forget their predicament and do what they were brought together to do – discuss QBs. However, one of their group – 80 – simply says “No.” without explanation to every candidate. After the tenth slide. Nyn pipes up, “Are you ever gonna agree so we can get the heck out of this funhouse of death?”

80 thinks for a full minute before responding, “Let's face it the Jets suck, have always sucked, and will always suck. We can all be butchered but nothing will change that. I will never let the Jets succeed and never will my successors. Jets' fans tears are just too good for the bottom line.”

The rest of the group looks to Crush who has proclaimed himself leader and he points to the sock and then to JiF.

JiF knows what he must do. He picks up the heavy sock and THWAKS 80 across the face – teeth richochet off the wall. JiF keeps swinging until 80 stops howling...

Roger Goodell (80 / League Framer) has been beaten to death with a sock full of loose change.

Role Info: Each night can plant PEDs in his target's room to make him show up as scum to any night investigations. If his target is lynched the next day, he must lay low and cannot frame the following night.

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Celebrate We Did It GIF

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

He’s not me, he’s not you, he’s not Halia. It’s him, Bum and Nyn as scum. If Hal is scum I’ll never play gain  

1 hour ago, JiF said:

unvote

Vote 80

Shake, shake it, baby
Shake, shake it, mama
Shake it Cali, shake it shake it baby
Shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it

The conference room unlocks and the door opens. The staffer stands in the doorway with her pistol. She sees Roger Goodell's bashed in head, "Good work. I don't know why we have listened to him about Coach and GM hires over the years. He's always had it in for the Jets."

She waves her pistol at the group, "Now get to bed. Tomorrow we start anew."

The group all heads to their beds and settle in, wondering what horrors await at night but...

Sleep Sleeping GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Not a damn thing happens.

It is now D4.

12 minutes ago, jgb said:

The conference room unlocks and the door opens. The staffer stands in the doorway with her pistol. She sees Roger Goodell's bashed in head, "Good work. I don't know why we have listened to him about Coach and GM hires over the years. He's always had it in for the Jets."

She waves her pistol at the group, "Now get to bed. Tomorrow we start anew."

The group all heads to their beds and settle in, wondering what horrors await at night but...

Not a damn thing happens.

It is now D4.

That’s what she said. 

• Haha 3