The Great Jets QB Search - Mafia - SCUM AND SK JOINT VICTORY!!!!

jgb

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Bum and Hal stand over Robert Saleh's marble-stuffed and finally (for once) silent body. They embrace each other tightly.

Just then – the lobby doors swing open. Brick Johnson, son of Woody and the new owner of the NYJ strolls into the lobby. “What the hell happened here?”

Bum looks at Brick, “Don't worry about it, boss. We found your new QB and he is right here in my arms.”

Hal blushes. Finally his dreams have all been fulfilled.

Brick thinks for a minute, “Well, I guess since everyone else is dead, we don't really have a choice. I'll get my lawyers to get you boys out of all this carnage.” He shakes Hals hand “Congratulations, you're our starter.”

Hal (Zach Wilson / Serial Killer) has claimed victory as the starting QB of the NYJ.

Zach beams with pride. He's done it. Sure 9 people had to die but he has seized what is rightfully his. He addresses Brick, “What about my friend here? We never could've done this without him.”

Brick turns to Bum, “You know... I hear Joe Douglas was killed. We could use a new GM. What do you think?”

Bum doesn't hesitate, “I ACCEPT.”

Bum (Derek Carr / League Godfather) has claimed victory as the new GM of the NYJ.

*****JOINT SCUM AND SK (THOSE WHO DIDN'T QUIT) VICTORY!*****

THANKS FOR PLAYING EVERYONE! (well... almost everyone....)

Game setup file: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JSDoFA1zuL7IRVusfU_QcbazZviqKW7xha41d3JOvW8/edit?usp=sharing

standing ovation applause GIF

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Have we ever had a joint Scum/SK victory before?  lmao.

History made.  Well done @Hal N of Provo and @BUM-KNEE.

Makes perfect sense to me that Zach Wilson would be a "winner" in a game run by Jgb, lol.

Great, great game @jgb.  Nyn missed out!

Yep she raged quit over unbalanced game for scum and..... scum won!

• Haha 2

Just now, Hal N of Provo said:

I was dying laughing when I read the role.   I was going to claim “Zach Wilson’s screen pass” a gun that has a 50/50 chance of success if I got called out.  Nobody would doubt that @jgb gave Zach that lol. 

Knew there was no way jgb made Zach Wilson a f**king Vanilla Townie LOL

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Knew there was no way jgb made Zach Wilson a f**king Vanilla Townie LOL

I really struggled whether to make Hal Zach. But I figured everyone would assume it anyway even if there was no Zach in game at all.

So I made Zach an SK assuming Hal would get lynched D1 to not upset balance since everyone knows my feelings.  I had written death scenes for first three days with Hal as the lynch. But he beat the odds. 

Also @BUM-KNEE aces game. His scummy bailed and he cut a deal with the SK and flipped the script. Ballsy move.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, jgb said:

I really struggled whether to make Hal Zach. But I figured everyone would assume it anyway even if there was no Zach in game at all.

So I made Zach an SK assuming Hal would get lynched D1 to not upset balance since everyone knows my feelings.  I had written death scenes for first three days with Hal as the lynch. But he beat the odds. 

Also @BUM-KNEE aces game. His scummy bailed and he cut a deal with the SK and flipped the script. Ballsy move.

When nuclear winter arrives, nothing will survive except the cockroaches.....and Zach Wilson.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

When nuclear winter arrives, nothing will survive except the cockroaches.....and Zach Wilson.

Let's hope this game has less predictive value than that coin that predicted like the first 11 Jets games outcomes last season....

• Haha 1

And thank you to @jvill 51 for looking over the set up -- thanks man, it was a roller coaster game, scum up big then town got the upper hand then it came down to the final moment as intended. A Prisoner's Dilemma! Awesome. #balance

Also thanks for stepping in as night mod a couple nights.

And thank you @Drums your tenure as night mod may have been 90 seconds, but truly appreciate you offering to step up so I could get some sleep!

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

32 minutes ago, jgb said:

And thank you to @jvill 51 for looking over the set up -- thanks man, it was a roller coaster game, scum up big then town got the upper hand then it came down to the final moment as intended. A Prisoner's Dilemma! Awesome. #balance

Also thanks for stepping in as night mod a couple nights.

And thank you @Drums your tenure as night mod may have been 90 seconds, but truly appreciate you offering to step up so I could get some sleep!

Way To Go Yes GIF by New York Jets

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I didn't quit. I left the scum chat and contacted bum via pm. You just modkilled me before giving me a chance to answer you via pm... cause i was with my bf in the cinema watching a movie.

But since you made up this story in your head, have at it

Like with nolder, wont be playing any game you mod. That about syms it up for me. But do keep trolling *thumbs up*

An apology was literally the only way you’d ever play on JN again. Hope you find happiness in life since you obviously lack something important. Bless you.