Saleh cancels minicamp

11 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Did you not get where I did if they had a better D, made a stop they win? 

The Eagles were the #1 defense in the NFC last year - #2 in the NFL.

https://www.covers.com/Sport/football/nfl/statistics/team-defense/2022-2023

You're not beating teams like the Chiefs in the playoffs without being able to score a lot of point.  No matter how good the defense is these teams are going to put up a lot of points.

Offense Win Championships in today's NFL.   It's inarguable.

The defense will surely be very helpful throughout the season - but if we're talking championship - you need to be able to put up 30 points to give you the best chance to win games.

11 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I think anyone who thinks this regime doesn’t think they did enough and are OK with that then you’re fooling yourself. 

Good. Division title and home playoff game. Rodgers honeymoon is over. Time to work

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

The Eagles were the #1 defense in the NFC last year - #2 in the NFL.

https://www.covers.com/Sport/football/nfl/statistics/team-defense/2022-2023

You're not beating teams like the Chiefs in the playoffs without being able to score a lot of point.  No matter how good the defense is these teams are going to put up a lot of points.

Offense Win Championships in today's NFL.   It's inarguable.

The defense will surely be very helpful throughout the season - but if we're talking championship - you need to be able to put up 30 points to give you the best chance to win games.

Who said you don’t need to score points?  

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

A link to my beliefs?

Would be cool to have, but I don't.

I like where we're at," Rodgers said. "I appreciate, as every player does, that [head coach Robert Saleh] cut the last week. We have the first preseason game that everybody loves, the Hall of Fame game, which means we come back a week early. So giving us some more time out of the building, I think, is really important for guys to take at least a week to vacation, clear their head before they get back into their schedule of offseason training. I'm glad we have this extra week.

"I'm excited to get away, refresh and then come back ready for the journey."

Fido- “my belief is that you have no intention of doing enough to win a championship because you aren’t all in”

AR:

Tom Delonge Reaction GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

35 minutes ago, Larz said:

I like where we're at," Rodgers said. "I appreciate, as every player does, that [head coach Robert Saleh] cut the last week. We have the first preseason game that everybody loves, the Hall of Fame game, which means we come back a week early. So giving us some more time out of the building, I think, is really important for guys to take at least a week to vacation, clear their head before they get back into their schedule of offseason training. I'm glad we have this extra week.

"I'm excited to get away, refresh and then come back ready for the journey."

Fido- “my belief is that you have no intention of doing enough to win a championship because you aren’t all in”

AR:

Tom Delonge Reaction GIF

Employee likes extra days off - news at 11...

8 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Other than backup qb, this team has issues. Most important is no depth at wr

Jets are pretty deep at WR right now, I don’t know what you’re looking at. Top four or five guys are locks: Wilson, Lazard, Hardman, Davis, Cobb, and then Taylor, Charles, and maybe Brownlee. That’s a thick group with a lot of competition.