Latest Power Ranks

JetsBlow99

So let me get this straight:

Miami finishes off with 6 straight wins in 05 and then adds a guy coming off a torn ACL and MCL and is the 5th best team in the NFL?

Bull****.

Top 5? No

Top 10? No

Top 15? Yes

Miami has to prove themselves first. Wins against the Raiders, Titans, Jets, Bills and the 2nd string Patriots to finish last season really shot them up 15 spots? This is horse****.

also he likes to talk a lot of trash about the jets WHEN he's on a jets board.

if you have a problem with it, go to a pats board and talk trash. He has the right to so whatever he want, and unlike other boards(like the dolphins--who banned our friend tx), max and co. do NOT ban anyone for their opinions and what they say

unless ofcourse...you idolize glenn foley...then, well theres no hope for you

Gee this guy really went out on a limb here. With the exception of Miami & Washington, just about every team down the line is within 5 spaces of this year's draft order. The biggest mover-up is Miami (who, if you look at the final scores, could've just as easily been 4-12; they won 5 games by 4 pts or less). So the bottom-third teams will remain bottom-third. The top-third teams will remain top-third (except Washington) and the middle-third teams will remain in the middle-third.

I could've had a 10 year-old make a list & come up with the same order & then pay a writer to rationalize why.

I just love these rankings that come out in the beginning of April...let's see, no draft yet, no mini camps, FA signings aren't over yet and the best of all, no injuries to report yet...yep, these pre pre pre pre rankings mean a hell of a lot...:rolleyes:

I don't get 2 things mainly.

the dolphins finish the season on a winning streak where they beat the teams with #3, #4, #7, #8, #19, and wherever the pats pick, who they own somewhat and they are the best thing since sliced bread. not to mention they lose the most important part of their offense in linehan, and lose 2 very experiencd guys in their defense, sam madison and seau. and this makes them a top 5, or even a top 10 team how?

also the falcons, the only team to finish 8-8 this year. they add 1 pro-bowl caliber safety and 1 good young safety and also a top 10 de and they somehow get worse and our ranked #22? then they comment our pass offense needs to pick it up when we have the #1 ranked run offense in the league? what a joke....

I don't get 2 things mainly.

the dolphins finish the season on a winning streak where they beat the teams with #3, #4, #7, #8, #19, and wherever the pats pick, who they own somewhat and they are the best thing since sliced bread. not to mention they lose the most important part of their offense in linehan, and lose 2 very experiencd guys in their defense, sam madison and seau. and this makes them a top 5, or even a top 10 team how?

also the falcons, the only team to finish 8-8 this year. they add 1 pro-bowl caliber safety and 1 good young safety and also a top 10 de and they somehow get worse and our ranked #22? then they comment our pass offense needs to pick it up when we have the #1 ranked run offense in the league? what a joke....

I agree, the dolphins are historically overhyped. Idk why but it has been going on forever. Any year during the Dan Marino era you could pick up a paper around week 5 and they were going to the super bowl. Then the wheels would begin to fall off.

Yea right your team of second stringers will get you nowhere. Phins and Pats are both trash and both on the decline so pats an phins fans try to make us look bad because they know deep down were better.

Did your nose grow like 5 inches after you posted this??

Delusional Jet fans think they crap vanilla ice cream.

The above post was a perfect example.

Quite honestly, I think both the Dolphins and Pats are ranked too high. However, I also think they both certainly belong in the top 10.

Jets at 31 is also ridiculous. 30 maybe, but not 31. ;)

Archived