Sauce publicly calls out the ref

It’s getting disgraceful. Obvious PI on the chiefs in the end zone late in the game and a flag gets thrown and then PICKED UP.  

I don’t gamble but I might put sone money on them winning the SB if the NFL is this determined to make it happen. 

The Kansas City Chiefs seem to be getting the benefit of calls by NFLofficiating crews as of late. Just ask Minnesota Vikings fans. 

Trailing 27-20 with just under five minutes left in the fourth quarter and facing fourth and 12, Kirk Cousins took a shot to rookie wide receiver Jordan Addison in the end-zone. Chiefs cornerback L'Jarius Sneed clearly impeded Addison's attempt at a catch, and the ref closest to the play threw the flag for pass interference. 

45 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

How about Zach getting full on face masked on the first play of the game..and nothing.

I mean far less than that gets called EVERY time agains the Jets or really any other QB.

This is not surprising. The last time a Jets QB was roughed and a flag was thrown was in December of 2021 against Miami I believe.

• Upvote 1