Zach’s mom gives an update

Rhg1084

Wilson's mother, Lisa Wilson, shared details about the concussion on social media. She said her son left the game "when he started having problems with blurred vision and his depth perception." She said he had been experiencing symptoms throughout the game because of some "really, really big hits" but didn't inform anyone on the sideline because he wanted to keep playing. He was evaluated and cleared early in the game by a neurologist, according to the CBS telecast.

Saleh said Wilson ultimately was removed by the independent neurologist at the game.

"Sometimes we don't always catch it right, and that's why we have the NFL spotters to spot things up top and all that stuff," Saleh said. "But players do not want to come off the field, too, and you always encourage them to communicate.

"Credit to Zach; he will fight," Saleh added. "That's one thing I'll say about that young man is he's always gotten up. No matter how many hits he's taken, how many times he's running for his life, he's always come back to the huddle. And so I have a great appreciation for him, but at the same time, thank goodness that it was spotted up top and we were able to get him the care he needs."

imagine wasting so much time on this lol 

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Worth a watch for those that forgot, but 5:22 is the pertinent section.

Didn’t he draw a gun on his son? But yes I did just watch. Dolly is putting a target on her son. Like when the older sister in Dazed and Confused tells the seniors to take it easy on Mitch Kramer.

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but telling my mom to stop talking always gets her to stop talking.

My Mother assured me, my Brother AND Dad that she would OBVIOUSLY sell the 2 Story, 100 year old 2500 square foot house after Dad passed. 

1 Year later... yeah, not even a topic she'll discuss. 🙄 

You can't TELL your Mom sh*t.  😆 

1 hour ago, hmhertz said:

I wouldn't boo Zach if I went to a game.

I remember when they had a cleats for a cause commercial,

ZW cause was suicide because someone in his family committed it.

Suicide as well as depression runs in families

He did a children’s hospital what are you talking about?