Tommy aka Danny Cutlets and his agent live up to appearances....

Beerfish

21 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

good, im so sick hearing about him and his cutlet recipes.

and what about the "great" Daboll. QB whisperer. yeah this kid had a good few weeks but now the NFL adjusted to him just like Mike White. he isnt the next coming of anybody

• Upvote 1

It’s amazing how triggered Jet fans are that an UDFA took over the town for a month. Normal adults are mature enough to enjoy or roll with something like that until it inevitably plays itself out.

Why do so many of you have to reinforce the “Giants little brother” crap by carrying on like little girls about it?

54 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

It’s amazing how triggered Jet fans are that an UDFA took over the town for a month. Normal adults are mature enough to enjoy or roll with something like that until it inevitably plays itself out.

Why do so many of you have to reinforce the “Giants little brother” crap by carrying on like little girls about it?

The over-done shtick was annoying, which is what people are responding to. I’m not seeing inferiority complex here. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

If anyone seems triggered its the ones believing in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and Tommy Cutlets. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

kid was a nice story Ghost but honestly it got out of hand quickly.

he seemed too busy trying to wrap up the endorsements and publicity tours and who knows - maybe that was wearing in the locker room.

Locally, the tipping point is a public appearance with Snooki of all people - I have to think his teammates and coaching staff was loving  that instead of focusing on the opportunity in front of him.

My tipping point is endorsing jar gravy - yeah I said it gravy - @JetFanatic you got my back right?😀

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

The over-done shtick was annoying, which is what people are responding to. I’m not seeing inferiority complex here. 

The only reason it got annoying is because @TuscanyTile2 kept talking about it. 90% of the DeVito stuff I saw was from his posts. 

Other than the night he blew up on MNF (and a few days after that game) with his heroics, it was pretty easy for a Jet fan to avoid reading or hearing about DeVito unless you went looking to get triggered by it.

3 minutes ago, Trotter said:

kid was a nice story Ghost but honestly it got out of hand quickly.

he seemed too busy trying to wrap up the endorsements and publicity tours and who knows - maybe that was wearing in the locker room.

Locally, the tipping point is a public appearance with Snooki of all people - I have to think his teammates and coaching staff was loving  that instead of focusing on the opportunity in front of him.

My tipping point is endorsing jar gravy - yeah I said it gravy - @JetFanatic you got my back right?😀

Take a look at my reply to ps17 right above this, I could’ve tagged you also. 😉

btw the only problem I have had with Tommy D was when he endorsed sauce in a jar. 🙄 if his mom was serious when she said it’s alway been her go to? Ugh.

and gravy goes on Turkey not macaroni! 😇

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Take a look at my reply to ps17 right above this, I could’ve tagged you also. 😉

btw the only problem I have had with Tommy D was when he endorsed sauce in a jar. 🙄 if his mom was serious when she said it’s alway been her go to? Ugh.

and gravy goes on Turkey not macaroni! 😇

he seems like a nice kid and i wish him no ill will. He is cashing in and I get it - other than the jar sauce - there is the fact that he is a syracuse grad but that is another whole story.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Trotter said:

he seems like a nice kid and i wish him no ill will. He is cashing in and I get it - other than the jar sauce - there is the fact that he is a syracuse grad but that is another whole story.

😂 this might end our friendship Trot, because not only am I Italian, call it sauce, but I’m also…

Syracuse Football Flag GIF by Syracuse Orange 

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

😂 this might end our friendship Trot, because not only am I Italian, call it sauce, but I’m also…

Syracuse Football Flag GIF by Syracuse Orange 

i hear ya brother and no harm meant - had a boss who bled orange but could not stand him - then grew up with big east basketball and could not stomach boehheim.

It will never come up again

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

The only reason it got annoying is because @TuscanyTile2 kept talking about it. 90% of the DeVito stuff I saw was from his posts. 

Other than the night he blew up on MNF (and a few days after that game) with his heroics, it was pretty easy for a Jet fan to avoid reading or hearing about DeVito unless you went looking to get triggered by it.

DeVito was a national story for several weeks. Don’t think Tuscany was exactly moving the needle on the narrative.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Four pages of Jet fans wringing their hands over a PS QB having a moment.

So sad… (but they’re not triggered at all)

Idk, you keep bringing up that we are “triggered” - could it be that the Giants fan was the one who was actually “triggered” when Tommy Practice Squad got benched? 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

In America, the term gravy referred to the sauce or dressing used for meat or fish. So it could be that the early Italian immigrants, cooking meat in their tomatoes, and when in American doing like the Americans did, did the right thing and called it gravy.

I got this off the internet so it must be right!!

@Green Ghost @Trotter

• Haha 3