Tommy aka Danny Cutlets and his agent live up to appearances....

Beerfish

8 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

In America, the term gravy referred to the sauce or dressing used for meat or fish. So it could be that the early Italian immigrants, cooking meat in their tomatoes, and when in American doing like the Americans did, did the right thing and called it gravy.

I got this off the internet so it must be right!!

@Green Ghost @Trotter

So those who came over from  the other side and called it gravy were posers trying to fit in with the Americans?
I’m surprised they didn’t start calling pizza grilled cheese! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

It’s amazing how triggered Jet fans are that an UDFA took over the town for a month. Normal adults are mature enough to enjoy or roll with something like that until it inevitably plays itself out.

Why do so many of you have to reinforce the “Giants little brother” crap by carrying on like little girls about it?

The whole thing got real tired real fast because a bunch of midget guineas made the whole thing completely insufferable. 

Triggered? No. It's actually funny. If they just shut up about Cutlets and sh*t and let the guy just play, it wouldn't have turned into a complete embarrassment.

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The whole thing got real tired real fast because a bunch of midget guineas made the whole thing completely insufferable. 

Triggered? No. It's actually funny. If they just shut up about Cutlets and sh*t and let the guy just play, it wouldn't have turned into a complete embarrassment.

Why do you speak  unkindly of my people giant man of mayonnaise? 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

No Irish in the cutlets thread please. 
John Mulaney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
44 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:
Timmy? emoji849.png the kid scored a Super Bowl ad with a national pizza chain. Show him some respect.

I'm surprised anyone outside of NY/NJ would even know who he was. Waste of ad money.

I couldn't have picked him out of a lineup without a visual aid.

Screenshot2024-02-13174630.png.dfbd71942d6794fad1b83512fd97a6fb.png

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:
1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:
Timmy? emoji849.png the kid scored a Super Bowl ad with a national pizza chain. Show him some respect.

I'm surprised anyone outside of NY/NJ would even know who he was. Waste of ad money.

I’ll be honest, I thought the same thing. 😉

• Sympathy 1

I wonder if Timmy Cutlets would've gotten a guest appearance on The Sopranos (had he played in that era) or is he too irrelevant?  I'm sure his agent (who has done a brilliant job maximizing TC's 15 minutes) would've been all over that one!

32 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I wonder if Timmy Cutlets would've gotten a guest appearance on The Sopranos (had he played in that era) or is he too irrelevant?  I'm sure his agent (who has done a brilliant job maximizing TC's 15 minutes) would've been all over that one!

You wonder about a lot of goofy sh*t

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I would think they find a spot for him in Arties restaurant.

speaking if Artie, his wife had a great rack

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Is Tommy Devito related to Danny Devito?

11 hours ago, Trotter said:

Maybe the storyline could've been about Timmy being forced to eat cutlets that were dipped in that sauce that Benny Fazio's hand was in.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He looks like Bevilaqua

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/15/2024 at 7:22 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

On 2/15/2024 at 7:53 PM, Green Ghost said:

You wonder about a lot of goofy sh*t

I’ll never, ever get over the one where he mused that teams might get into a “bidding war” over the services of Zach Wilson.  

Talk about goofy sh*t!

• Haha 1

On 2/16/2024 at 9:07 AM, Matt39 said:

He looks like Bevilaqua

On 2/16/2024 at 3:17 AM, Rich Thornburgh said:

Have you ever had a Martina?  It’s like a Martini but it’s Albanian and I heard it goes down real smooth 

On 2/15/2024 at 8:09 PM, Trotter said:

Timmy Cutlets could smoke a cigarette in the rain with his hands tied behind his back.  That nose is a natural canopy.

TommyCutlets.thumb.jpg.c6a9993d87c3eb693df25b4e0a023e4e.jpg

• Haha 1