Fired-up Salad

Bronx

Fired Up Salad sounds like a special at the Ponderosa steakhouse.  

AR8 is in charge of the operation over the next two years.  Saleh, Ulbrich, Hackett do not matter. If JD does not add value with his picks, the whole thing is sunk.

It would seem to me that most of the players JD has picked/signed have been players that Gase, Gregg Williams, Rodgers and Saleh/Ulbrich told him to pick.  The issue is that there is no other responsible adult picking offensive players.  That is why we have what we have today. 

Think about it-do you think these SCOUTS are doing anything?  I don’t.  

• Haha 1

I did enjoy that they completely no-showed both games with the Dolphins, who I hate more than anything in the universe, and played great against the Texans and Commanders, two of like five NFL franchises I have literally no opinion about whatsoever
Texans and Commanders combined have one win more than Miami have on their own.

So we get heavily beaten by much better teams and do well against teams that are about as bad as we are. With the usual win we should have lost (Philly) and the loss we should have won (Atlanta).

Been this way for a long time now.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

On 12/25/2023 at 3:24 PM, jamesr said:

Texans and Commanders combined have one win more than Miami have on their own.

So we get heavily beaten by much better teams and do well against teams that are about as bad as we are. With the usual win we should have lost (Philly) and the loss we should have won (Atlanta).

Been this way for a long time now.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Should have won KC game. But Taylor Swift, the NFL and it would never be allowed.

On 12/25/2023 at 9:50 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

The idea that they quit in Miami is just gross.  Makes me want them all fired.

And you're definitely right about easily satisfied.  That comes from Saleh, who runs his mouth at small victories every chance he gets.  The "we embarrass QBs" line was pathetic.  The "receipts" line was also pathetic.  Saleh is the worst HC in the AFC East, by far.

It isn't even debatable. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dcJet said:

Re: Our defense that is built to play with a lead...

“It wasn’t necessarily complacency,” Jets coach Robert Saleh said. “It was just that the momentum shifted.”

LMAO

I could see Ensh-tsalata saying these exact words after his next loss:

“It wasn’t necessarily that the other team out-coached, outplayed, outsmarted, and out-hustled us.”

”They just happened to score more points, a lot more, than we did.”