This Regime Is Kind of An Unknown (Sans A QB & Offense)

Ulrich

Football is the ultimate team sport as they say. It's such a complementary situation. With s--t QB & offense your team is handcuffed. Playing with one hand tied behind your back.

Granted it's Joe D & Saleh's decisions which have = three seasons of horrid QB & offensive production. So they've earned all invective aimed at 'em. They've had more than enough time to get it right and it seems only Rodgers' injury & presence is why Woody brought them back.

But I am curious to see what the Jets look like in '24 if Rodgers is elite, the o-line is properly revamped and they add a big-time WR to pair with G Dub. I ain't holding my breath they'll pick the right players to achieve that. Nor Rodgers being elite at 40. But they have hit on more than a few players via all avenues (draft, FA and UDFA). Sauce, Breece, GW, JJ II, Quincy Williams, DJ Reed, Tony Adams, Whitehead to name a few.

So while not holding breath: I'm curious see what Jets would look like as a complete outfit in '24 if it occurs.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

Saleh is a meathead DC posing as a HC. Hackett .. really? Ulbrich.. good dude .. excellent assistant. JD .. because he was at the desk of the greatest Jets draft ever he gets a little slack ..but gut feeling is that he blows ass too. The ridiculous waste of resources lopsiding this team to the defense is laughably inept. The OL line would be light years better with any of us running the show.

Just depressed.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

This regime decided that Zach Wilson should be the unquestioned QB1 for 2 seasons and then the unquestioned QB2 for a 3rd.  Thats damning enough.

If that was primarily a Joe Douglas decision, then he’s a total dumba$$ and Saleh is fraudulent coward for not pushing back hard enough.

If this was primarily a Woody decision, then BOTH JD and Saleh are fraudulent cowards for not pushing back hard enough.

Thats what we know.  

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This regime decided that Zach Wilson should be the unquestioned QB1 for 2 seasons and then the unquestioned QB2 for a 3rd.  Thats damning enough.

If that was primarily a Joe Douglas decision, then he’s a total dumba$$ and Saleh is fraudulent coward for not pushing back hard enough.

If this was primarily a Woody decision, then BOTH JD and Saleh are fraudulent cowards for not pushing back hard enough.

Thats what we know.  

Don't forget naming Zach a captain (LMAO) and annointing him the starter going into his rookie season. This along with a rookie head coach working with rookie offensive and defensive coordinators. 

What could go wrong!

• Haha 1