** Washington vs. Michigan - Official NCAA National Championship Thread **

1 minute ago, LionelRichie said:

If woody had any balls he would quietly make a run at harbaugh 

Woody is a cheap, incompetent, national joke of an owner. I would bet my life savings that Harbaugh would never come to the Jets. He could have any job in the country he wanted, college or professional. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, JetsYanks13 said:

He has none, Harbaugh would be one of the top 3 coaches in the NFL alongside his brother n Bill B. He’s a proven winner, I would give him a blank check n total control if I was an owner.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

A sickening thought just occured to me… what’s a team we all hate that might be looking for a GM/HC type guy to run everything for them next year?

Sport Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Woody is a cheap, incompetent, national joke of an owner. I would bet my life savings that Harbaugh would never come to the Jets. He could have any job in the country he wanted, college or professional. 

JH wanted the Vikings job and they passed and he has a reputation as a PIA so the hands-on owner and JH won’t work.   I would guess the Raiders make a big push for either BB or JH.   Woody should turn football over to JH and just get the **** out of the way 

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Michigan guard 77 Trevor keegan is a 4th or 5th round athlete but a fuggin hoss out there 

He's a much better athlete than you are giving him credit for. Pulls all of the time, great at the second level, that screams athletic to me.

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Michigan guard 77 Trevor keegan is a 4th or 5th round athlete but a fuggin hoss out there 

I can;t wait to hear the usual as we lead up to the draft and are looking at great olineman.

"Oh he's good but he does not fit the scheme the jets use."

• More Ugh 1

1 minute ago, LionelRichie said:

JH wanted the Vikings job and they passed and he has a reputation as a PIA so the hands-on owner and JH won’t work.   I would guess the Raiders make a big push for either BB or JH.   Woody should turn football over to JH and just get the **** out of the way 

Nah that’s cool we have Saleh and Douglas

#runitback

• Haha 2